• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Charamiwa

Oct 25, 2017
Pretty underwhelmed. Some cool stuff in there but we're already at the drip feed stage of the marketing I see. 2 minutes trailer of mostly details. Does that mean there aren't bigger suprises left? If there are, I hope we'll see them soon because that marketing feels way less hype than Sun & Moon so far.

Amalthea

Dec 22, 2017
pokemon_190807_01.png
Is this supposed to be inspired by Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde?

Charlie0108

Oct 29, 2017
Interesting stuff, Galarian forms being confirmed as well as exclusive evolutions is great. The Dex isn't half going to be a bit of a mess now with all these Galarian only evolutions added in. The hamster is cool, a nice idea for a pikaclone and one of two new type combos shown in this trailer along with Galarian Weezing's Poison/Fairy. Feels like they've listened to complaints that they revealed too much in Sun and Moon, it's August and we have less than 25(?) Pokemon, no legendary typings etc.

Corrie1960

Banned
Mar 19, 2019
I hope Arbok get a new form for the anime then Jesse and James can have there classic Pokémon back

Scorbunny

Jun 14, 2019
Also really surprised they did regional forms again. I was so sjre that'd be an alola only gimmick, because of the whole island setting.

Trrzs

Oct 29, 2017
I'm glad the best feature from past games is back, I've been waiting for the Galarian forms confirmation since the announcement, and is even better now with evolutions Sirfetch'd here we go!

--R

Being sued right now, please help me find a lawyer
Oct 25, 2017
8_7_jobs_1.jpg

8_7_jobs_2.jpg

8_7_jobs_3.jpg

8_7_jobs_4.jpg

Introducing Poké Jobs.

NekoNeko

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I'm glad the best feature from past games is back, I've been waiting for the Galarian forms confirmation since the announcement, and is even better now with evolutions Sirfetch'd here we go!
since they changed zigzag before giving him an evo i wonder if farfetch'd also has a new look and an evo.

Deleted member 31092

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 5, 2017
Pikaclone is probably the lamest yet, it's just forgettable and they tried to make him interesting with its gimmick.

Jessie

Oct 27, 2017
It would be pretty funny if we got a Galarian form for an Alolan Pokemon. I guess that would make it an Alolan form in retrospect.

rustyphish

May 13, 2019
I really hope normal Linoone is in the game and it can evolve.

Regional form having an exclusive evolution would simply made standard Linoone useless and dated.

I wouldn't be surprised if normal Zigzagoon/Linoone are two of the Mons to get the ax.

It's depressing we have to even think about that now.