• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Dwebble

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017

Morpeko (Two-Sided Pokémon, Electric/Dark. Two forms- Full Belly and Hangry.)
Galarian Weezing (Poison/Fairy)
Galarian Zigzagoon (Dark/Normal)
Galarian Linoone (Dark/Normal)
Obstagoon (evo of Galarian Linoone, Dark/Normal)
Two Rivals- Bede and Marnie
Team Yell is the evil team (Marnie fanboys and girls)

Last edited:

Munti

Oct 26, 2017
Haha hooligans are the new enemy team? I like that XD, only their designs could be a bit better

Leo

Oct 27, 2017
Cross gen evos are back baby!

Love Galar zigzagoon and linoone, not sure about the evolution bit I'm happy as hell it exists. I hope it's not limited to galarian forms, though. Maybe we will get a regular linoone evo too?

Galarian weezing looks... Different.

MGPanda

Feb 25, 2018
This looks fucking incredible. As someone who's never cared about the whole Dex debacle, this looks like it could easily be one of my top Pokémon games. Obstagoon is already GOAT.

Wallace Wells

May 24, 2019
Galarian Weezing looks familiar.

rees-mogg_topHat.jpg
Weezing sweetie I'm so sorry

Brainiac 8

Oct 27, 2017
Galarian Wheezing and Zigzagoon are great.

Hangry mode made me laugh out loud. It's so bad but I kind of love it.

Team Yell is silly. So the villains are those annoying super sports guys that paint the letters on their chest. Makes sense with the sports arena/soccer theme they are doing with this game.

Tiamant

Oct 28, 2017
So Galar Zigzagoon is a mix between a badger and a KISS loving hoolingan, right?

--R

Being sued right now, please help me find a lawyer
Oct 25, 2017

The Japanese one has a lot more footage than the English one, with footage of a new minigame.

NekoNeko

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
the japanese trailer shows a lot of dialog and menus which probably aren't yet fully translated. that's why it's longer.

Aleh

Oct 27, 2017
REGIONAL FORMS, NOT JUST GEN 1, AND REGIONAL EVOLUTIONS?
This game is amazing.
And the rivals are fucking great too omg

Camisado

Nov 3, 2017
I liked the whole Zigzagoon stuff, and the character designs remain amazing (the rival and team leader both look fantastic) but the rest of it?

Not a fan of the Weezing stuff, and did we really need another fake Pikachu? (Having it fight Mimikyu just to really drive the point home...)

Scorbunny

Jun 14, 2019
I never thought I'd say this (type this) I want a zigzagoon. XD so will hoennien(hoennian?) Lioone also get an evolution or is this an evolution exclusive to the galar form?

LinkStrikesBack

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
3rd evos for old pokemon? Genuine surprise. What does that mean for regular linoone?

Probably nothing. Thanks to the *magic* of not having every pokemon be in, the obvious logic would say any pokemon with a regional form wouldn't have the regular form accessible in the region, which means entirely not in the game now.

Nightbird

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Germany
Very surprised to see the comeback of regional forms as well as expanding upon that by giving them evolutions.

I'm back to being Intrested in the game again because of that. The possibilities are endless!

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
That's why I freaking love regional forms. I would never, ever give a second look at Pokemon like Koffing and Linoone, but now I could actually see myself using them with those dope designs and typing.

So they went the hooligan/punk route for the evil team, understandable.

Honestly this is a good trend they're on, we don't take them seriously when they're a bonafide evil group, but as (hopefully) lovable dorky punks? I'm game. Also helps that they're probably going to be balanced out by another antagonistic group anyhow.

regional forms...and cross gen regional evolution?

um...what timeline is this exactly?

The good one!

Bonejack

Oct 27, 2017
I will train that Weezing. It will be portrayed at my Hall of Fame entry after beating the Pokemon League in this game.

rustyphish

May 13, 2019
Whoa, japanese trailer is interesting.

Both that new feature we completely didn't get to see, and the hype bagpipe music towards the end