• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Best gym leader

• #TeamBea - Sword Exclusive

• #TeamAllister - Shield Exclusive

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 2340

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Why is this a question? They've already come out and said that they intend for this to be their policy moving forward.

Yes.. that's something they said. I'm curious if they stick to it after the reaction they have gotten. We know they heard it, my question is if they will stick to their guns or give in to the "feedback".

I don't care either way but I am curious. Things change based on how your consumer base reacts to your product. I think it's definitely too late to add them to SwSh though. My question won't be answered until the launch of gen 9.

ILikeFeet

DF Deet Master
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Yes.. that's something they said. I'm curious if they stick to it after the reaction they have gotten. We know they heard it, my question is if they will stick to their guns or give in to the "feedback".

I don't care either way but I am curious. Things change based on how your consumer base reacts to your product. I think it's definitely too late to add them to SwSh though. My question won't be answered until the launch of gen 9.
I don't think it's gonna change all that much given how long they take to make the games. at best, maybe they'll start doing updates

B-Dubs

That's some catch, that catch-22
General Manager
Oct 25, 2017
The last thread was locked due to the fact it devolved into hostility and infighting. Given this thread has taken the same turn, we are also locking this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.