• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Best gym leader

• #TeamBea - Sword Exclusive

• #TeamAllister - Shield Exclusive

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ShinyKyurem

Jul 11, 2019
Post-apocalyptic Pokémon when? Final boss you punch Arceus in his ugly face

29vgr2u.png

TimeFire

Avenger
Nov 26, 2017
Brazil
Post apocalyptic Pokemon would probably look like Colosseum, with its many shades of brown.

I actually always found Orre to be an interesting Pokémon region. There's hover bikes, cool glasses, Pokémon underground fighting. It's all pretty different from mainline games. Very sci-fi.

It doesn't even really look all that bad in 4K tbh. The human models are a whole nother story though lol

IzzyRX

Avenger
Oct 28, 2017
With Glalie being in, it's safe to guess Froslass?
Or we're betting the Dawn Stone will be out?

TimeFire

Avenger
Nov 26, 2017
Brazil
The Pokémon subreddit is crazy these days. They used to be one of the most blindly loyal portions of the fanbase until Dexit. I don't know if I've ever seen a sub turn against the developer so hard as they did.

Maybe Battlefront 2

The Chinese bootleg animation video has 52 thousand upvotes! That's insane!

Fendoreo1

Jan 1, 2019
The Pokémon subreddit is crazy these days. They used to be one of the most blindly loyal portions of the fanbase until Dexit. I don't know if I've ever seen a sub turn against the developer so hard as they did.

Maybe Battlefront 2

Its basically a circlejerk, its impossible to say anything positive there without getting flooded with downvotes. there isn't even a single counterargument to the stupid chinese animation video posted there in the comments, and if there was it most likely wouldn't be visible because of downvotes

ArcaneStar_

Sep 14, 2018
The trainer models and animations are really really good

With Glalie being in, it's safe to guess Froslass?
Or we're betting the Dawn Stone will be out?

I think it is safe. We will probably have Gallade since the Ralts line is in so there is no reason to put the Dawn Stone(assuming Gallade is in), Snorunt, Glalie and not put Froslass.

TimeFire

Avenger
Nov 26, 2017
Brazil
China won.

That's it! That's the OT title!

I'm partial to "things are looking pretty good."

Its basically a circlejerk, its impossible to say anything positive there without getting flooded with downvotes. there isn't even a single counterargument to the stupid chinese animation video posted there in the comments, and if there was it most likely wouldn't be visible because of downvotes
I guess we have reached the point where blatant theft gets mass upvoted in protest. This is some Black Mirror shit.

It's really crazy. I mean, you guys all know my position about this whole thing but the people over there are really something else. I'm pretty sure it's worse over there than twitter nowadays.

What really blows my mind is that they really used to be just a casual safe space. Criticism wasn't very common, mostly art, fluff and "look what I've found!" posts.

Jbone115

Oct 25, 2017

Maybe Battlefront 2

It really is nuts - humans are forever plagued with mob mentality and confirmation bias I guess.

RochHoch

One Winged Slayer
May 22, 2018
Hey look, they brought back Mawhile to rub salt in the wound because it's worthless without Mega Evolution. Lovely.

Serebii

Serebii.net Webmaster
Verified
Oct 24, 2017
Yep. I basically gave a historical thing about Wingull flying to counter the t-posing claim and got slammed to hell because it didn't mesh with their narrative.

I would point out the stuff about the mobile knock off, but when I did to a youtuber on Twitter who was pushing the same BS, once again I got slammed.

Status
Not open for further replies.