• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Xavi

Oct 27, 2017
Lightning for Smash

pokemon_gbutterfree_2x.png

If you have play records from Pokémon: Let's Go, Pikachu! and Let's Go, Eevee! on your Nintendo Switch system, you'll be able to receive a special Pikachu and Eevee that can Gigantamax in Pokémon Sword and Pokémon Shield.

pokemon_gpikachu_2x.png

pokemon_geevee_2x.png

CHARIZARD

pokemon_gcharizard_2x.png

MEOWTH
This special Meowth that can Gigantamax can be received as an early-purchase bonus for Pokémon Sword and Pokémon Shield by selecting the Get via Internet option in Mystery Gift from Friday, November 15, 2019, to Wednesday, January 15, 2020.
pokemon_gmeowth_2x.png

Last edited:

RochHoch

One Winged Slayer
May 22, 2018
God fucking dammit.

Why release new information when they can keep feeding the same EXACT shit in different forms for all of eternity? Fuck this.

Vylder

Oct 25, 2017
Wow.. it's like they are actually trying hard to not get my hyped for this game. :/

Synohan

Oct 25, 2017
Wait. Pikachu is exclusive to those who played the Let's Go games? Am I missing something?

ArchedThunder

Uncle Beerus
Oct 25, 2017
Nothing but some Gen 1 Gigantamax forms... incredibly disappointing.
We're almost a month away, show us some damn Pokemon, some story, some new features, ANYTHING.

Aleh

Oct 27, 2017
The designs are great... but... that's it? I wanted more since we're so close to release

KernelC

alt account
Banned
Aug 28, 2019
Charizard's 3D Model looks significantly worse than his concept art.

And ofc it's a video only about Gen 1. Marketing for this game is absolutely terrible

Busaiku

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
I'm ok with 1st gen getting love.
I'm not ok with only 1st gen getting love.

Forkball

Oct 25, 2017
JUSTICE FOR BUTTERFREE AT LAST

Gigantimax forms exclusive to those who played a totally different game is some bullhonky

Kinsei

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
And of course more gen 1 shit with fucking Butterfree.

At this point I'm going to have to assume that the only Pokemon with Gigantamax forms are from Gen 1 and Gen 8. If that's not the case then this marketing cycle has been truly fucking abysmal.

Ramsay

Jul 2, 2019
Australia
Quick question, do Charizard's and Meowth's Gigantamax moves reuse the animations from other Dynamax moves, just with extra particle effects?

Squid Bunny

One Winged Slayer
Jun 11, 2018
If they reveal too much, it's bad marketing.

If they reveal too little, it's bad marketing.

Oof.

Horohorohoro

Jan 28, 2019
Honestly, if I wasn't a huge Pokemon fan, I wouldn't be convinced about this. We almost know nothing about this game and it's 100% going to leak in like two or three weeks. This marketing cycle has been a really dumb decision.