• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

digitalrelic

Weight Loss Champion 2018: Biggest Change
Banned
Oct 25, 2017

Gameplay starts at 1:45. Looking lot a lot of of psychedelic fun!

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
Watched about 15 seconds and then stopped. I don't need to see any more to know it's still Psychonauts.

Just tell me when I can have my copy, Tim.

Milennia

Prophet of Truth - Community Resetter
Oct 25, 2017
I've mixed up Tim and Jack Black too many times

Serene

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
backed this years ago and have never once regretted it. it looks fantastic.

just get across the finish line, guys

Quantum Leap

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
California
Can't wait to get high and play it
tumblr_lhi5jzTR8W1qg1gpeo1_500.gif

Chadtwo

Oct 29, 2017
Played the first one just in time. I'm so stoked for this, looks great. For whatever reason I'm obsessed with the more polished look of the figments lol

Fabtacular

Jul 11, 2019
I don't know if it's the quality of the stream, but I feel like the graphics don't look really crisp or high-quality.

It just kind feels like an up-rez'd 360 game.

OP
OP
digitalrelic

digitalrelic

Weight Loss Champion 2018: Biggest Change
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I don't know if it's the quality of the stream, but I feel like the graphics don't look really crisp or high-quality.

It's not a technical showcase, but who cares? The visuals look trippy and otherworldly and the gameplay looks unique and fun.

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
Not even going to watch and wish they hadn't spoiled a whole world during the Xbox show.

The part I skipped to, coincidentally enough, was just Raz on the "new power unlocked" dais with the same exact music from the original game, so I didn't even get spoiled on any of the new minds.

Larrikin

Oct 25, 2017
I watched 4 seconds of the gameplay and realised I don't want to watch any more. I am already so unbelievably in... I would rather get everything fresh. But by golly i'll watch the trailer a thousand more times.

Deleted member 224

Oct 25, 2017

Here's another trailer. It looks in line with any other decent looking platformer this generation (Crash 4, N'Sane, Spyro).

Fabtacular

Jul 11, 2019

Here's another trailer. It looks in line with any other decent looking platformer this generation (Crash 4, N'Sane, Spyro).

I think maybe my issue is that the combination of the Broken Age art style and simplistic character models seem (to my eyes) be creating a product that is less than the sum of its parts.

Zelda

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The game looks beautiful. Super hyped for it. I need to replay Psychonauts 1.