• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Oct 25, 2017
The blind faith this app gets is kind of crazy, I mean I get it people want to play their PC games on their switch, but all the people in the last thread saying this video was definitely going to confirm Switch support because they would need approval to have the switch in the video...guess not. This isn't coming to Switch. There whole "We've been talking to Nintendo and are waiting on approval" line makes them look pretty amateurish / sound clueless. I'm sure they know there is no reason for Nintendo to allow this unless there is crazy fan interest / backlash.

And I'm not talking about if it can work, obviously it can they've shown video of it working, but it's never going to get approved it's cutting into big chunk of the Switch games which are ported indie games. They aren't going to have a Mario / Zelda every year and are going to rely on smaller releases, the same one's people would like to stream with this app.