• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
looks ok, kinda 'old amblin'-esk

L8NvFoX.jpg

but i dunno if it's just the angle or a weird shop job, but that right leg looks a little funny

leglock me if old

edit: live steam tomorrow, im guessing a new trailer coming then

Chumley

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
What the fuck is going on with his legs.

OP
OP
Fat4all

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
oh, the release of this poster was done because a new trailer is coming soon, i should add that to the OP

Oct 29, 2017
you can tell the pole is in an angle and closer to the camera at the bottom, but then they just kept the guy at the same distance throughout instead of the lower part of the body getting closer to us.

LQX

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Also, the actor who the poster is depicting is listed as being 5′ 7″.

Chumley

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
How did they not realize the mistake before releasing it?

iFirez

Oct 25, 2017
England
I mean they could have tried to have fixed it, but either someone likes long long long legs or didn't care enough to spend an extra hour or two in photoshop fixing it.

Here's a couple of very rough fixes I did in a few minutes:
I think the easiest way to fix it would be shifting the poles and adding a second one in per each spacing - although that would just overly clutter the left of the image. They could have also just not have one of his feet on a pole; suggesting that he's climbing.

Ghos

Oct 25, 2017
The poster's alright. My issue with it is it looks like a book cover rather than a movie poster.

besides the leg of course

Futureman

Oct 26, 2017
Leg looks a little long but it's fine. Not really interested in this movie though. I'm not ready.

srhltmr

User Requested Ban
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Texas
I know a lot of people don't like the book, but I was really looking forward to the movie. Until they decided to Hollywood it up, especially with casting choices/changes.

golguin

Oct 29, 2017
Long leg photoshop disaster for what appears to be a very expensive movie. Just goes to show that even professional graphic designers at large companies can mess up big time.