• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

ASleepingMonkey

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Iowa
Friend of mine sent me this. If I were to guess, I'd say we're getting some new info any day now.

The treasure hunt map pre-order offer expires on the 15th so maybe a new trailer before then?

Van Bur3n

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Was wondering when we would finally get that famous Rockstar character artwork that they're known for. Much later than usual.

janusff

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Austin, TX
Phantom Thief Blackleg-sanji1 Abu janusff told y'all the gameplay trailer was this week
file_5829_reggie-shurg.jpg

Milennia

Prophet of Truth - Community Resetter
Oct 25, 2017
We ended up getting a TON of leaked GTA V gameplay if i recall correctly about a month in advance, people always seem to get loads of early rockstar game copies and can care less about showing stuff

Thats what im hoping for

ManaByte

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Southern California
I'd like Rockstar to release the game never showing ANY gameplay before.

Because they can get away with that. They give no fucks. They know it'll break sales records.

Lackless

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I'm sorry but if anyone thinks RDR2 is going to be delayed becuase we haven't gotten enough info yet, either they're new to Rockstar or they have a really bad memory. GTA IV and V went through the same motions.

Nintendo

Prophet of Regret
Oct 27, 2017
I'd like Rockstar to release the game never showing ANY gameplay before.

Because they can get away with that. They give no fucks. They know it'll break sales records.

GTA IV didn't have any gameplay before release. GTA V only had a trailer with gameplay snippets. Rockstar don't release gameplay videos for their big games.

Oct 25, 2017
Two months out would hope gameplay is coming but what do I know it's rockstar so apparently it's completely normal and fine until "insert another pub the internet doesn't favor" does it

*Whistles away
HeisenbergWW62 of course you'd get it lol been guessing since last month

jett

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
It's strange how little this game has been promoted. What happened to all the gameplay trailers they made for RDR1.

dex3108

Oct 26, 2017
It's strange how little this game has been promoted. What happened to all the gameplay trailers they made for RDR1.

GTA V happened XD Rockstar is that big now that they can afford to not show game up until 2 months before release and still end up with one of the best selling games in last 5-10 years.