• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Brazil

Actual Brazilian
Oct 24, 2017
São Paulo, Brazil
Does this apply to all traits a person finds attractive or unattractive? There are a vast number of traits not under a person's control that another might find attractive or not. Things like height or breast size or personality or how long their legs are or how muscular they are or if they wear glasses, etc, etc. Would anyone claiming they are not attracted to people because of any of those particular traits also be bigoted?
It's becoming increasingly clear that you're not in this discussion in good faith, but I'll indulge you once more.

How does the phrase, "I will never date someone who has a mole", sound to you? Surely as ridiculous and absurd as it does to me?

But the thing is: we're not talking about breast sizes here. We're talking about a group of women who are systematically mistreated by society on every level. Someone who talks in absolutes about trans women in the way we were discussing is a bigot, straight up. Maybe someone who says the phrase in the paragraph above isn't a bigot - even though they're definitely at least a full-on idiot. But that's meaningless semantics and completely divorced from what this thread and my original post are about.

Big Boy

Oct 25, 2017
I'm a straight guy. Pre-operative would be out as I'm not into dicks.

Post-op Trans woman? Sure.

Haven't had the opportunity as I'm already in a relationship but I don't see why not. There is no physical differentiation between trans and cis at that point. It's just a label.

The usual dating caveats would apply - do I find that person attractive etc but that's it.

Skade

Oct 28, 2017
So to all the dudes who are like "I'm straight because I like vaginas," would you date a trans man who has not had surgery?

Maybe. But probably not. If he's looking androgynous, that could be. But if he's now looking "manly male" while just missing the "final piece" of the transformation, that would be a no.

The whole package is important i guess.

Oct 30, 2017
For someone who wants kids someday it can be a deciding factor
I've had one long term relationship mutually end due to lack of wanting kids from her part.

I have regrets about ending that sometimes but ...I want kids!

So I can see how that makes a chunk up

OP
OP
Robin

Robin

Restless Insomniac
Oct 25, 2017
I've been able to tell many times if someone was trans while their pants were on.

And appendix has nothing to do with intimacy so there's a huge difference lol.

And there are an untold number you weren't able to tell. You're making sweeping presumptions based upon something you probably know very little about, which is sad.

Imperfected

Nov 9, 2017
I wonder how much not having met (or having known they've met) a really smoking hot trans person influences the way people respond to this.

Not trying to be glib, mind; I think there's probably a not-insignificant percentage of people who just assume that they aren't attracted to transgender individuals simply because they haven't met a transgender individual they're attracted to, yet. Obviously there's still going to be a large quantity for whom that's not true for various reasons, but if you told sixteen year old me that I'd be attracted to trans people some day, I probably would have been aghast since the only example of one I knew at the time was a mid-50's transwoman who was pretty burnt out from a lifetime of smoking.

Deleted member 176

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Maybe. But probably not. If he's looking androgynous, that could be. But if he's now looking "manly male" while just missing the "final piece" of the transformation, that would be a no.

The whole package is important i guess.
The assumption is you're already attracted to them, since nobody in their right mind would date someone they were unattracted to in the first place.

Ogre

Mar 26, 2018
So, the original study simply has to do with dating, right? And people are going straight to genitals? Like, people wouldn't even agree to go on a coffee date or some shit with a trans person. Come on, now.

I think people know this. That's probably what turns a lot of them away.

Nah. You are assuming the general public is way more educated than they actually are.

Anyway, I think a decent portion of Era would consider me more conservative than average based on my posting history, but all things considered, if I wasn't married, I'd date a trans-woman. Actually, if my wife was the exact same - personality wise, but told me she was trans early on or whatever, I'd still end up marrying her.

Shit, she could tell me that now and it wouldn't change a whole lot. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Yasuke

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
TBH I think they were getting at that they themselves see trans women as women, but their penises don't (not saying that this isn't a problem, but imo it isn't the same as bigotry).

At least that was my take from the post

Sort of this. Which was a stupid way of articulating what my real issue is. But I truly wasn't sure what it was when I typed that, and I'm still trying to figure it out.

I think that I've just never found a post-op trans woman attractive due to me not finding them feminine enough in some trait or another. Which means I could be open to dating a trans woman if ever the day came that I met one that was attractive to me, and who had a vagina.

It took me a while, but, there it is. I suppose I shouldn't assume that I will never find one physically appealing just because it hasn't happened yet, but that's exactly what I was doing, and it was ignorant.

PhazonBlonde

User requested ban
Banned
May 18, 2018
Somewhere deep in space
I've been able to tell many times if someone was trans while their pants were on.

The amount of cis women I've seen straight dudes try to label as trans is fucking staggering. Like there are guys out there saying Gal Gadot and Natalie Portman look 'visibly trans'. This doesn't mean anything besides telling everyone you're an idiot

Lurcharound

Oct 27, 2017
UK
Equating sexual preference with social acceptance and implying - by extension - that true equality means being found equally attractive just doesn't hold water and IMO just muddies the issue of social acceptance.

It's an interesting study to an extent but it merely confirms what's pretty obvious to begin with really.

dragonlife

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I was talking with a couple coworkers just the other night, and one friend made a comment that the other friend should get with me(knowing I was engaged). Her response was "not the right color". I'm white. She doesn't date or have sex with white dudes. I did not look at her as a bigot in any way. Why would I? Everyone has their sexual preferences. Me? I don't want a penis in bed with me. I'm straight, I want a vagina. That doesn't make me a bigot in any way.

The fact that people in this thread are talking down to straight people that want the opposite sex for a relationship is appalling.
Trans women are the opposite sex of men. Therein lies the rub, pal. You're basically saying trans women aren't real women and we're just looping the conversation around ad nauseaum.

The fact that people in this thread are talking down to straight people that want the opposite sex for a relationship is appalling.
Me saying, "You poor thing. It must suck to be marginalized" would be talking down to you. Saying, "trans women are real women" is just trying to drill in the fact that you need to get over your black-and-white views of the world. Genitals dictating gender is a view I hope goes the way of the fear of electricity when that was becoming the norm.

Also, saying you're straight and that you want a vagina is pretty damning for various reasons. You say everyone has their sexual preference, and you're right, but then you go into a rigid and generic viewpoint: "I don't want a penis in bed with me. I'm straight, I want a vagina." How can you claim you're not a bigot and not see how damaging--to trans people and yourself--your statement is? No one gives a shit about your preferences; people care that you can't--or aren't willing to--see past them. Again, the issue here is that you're basically saying trans women aren't real women, in the guise of "my preference."

Bigots don't care to learn; good people choose to. I hope you're the latter.

Skade

Oct 28, 2017
The assumption is you're already attracted to them, since nobody in their right mind would date someone they were unattracted to in the first place.

Well, in this case, the question doesn't even pose itself. The probability that i'd be attracted to someone who clearly looks like a guy (with or without penis) is close to zero.

Aang's_Bae

Apr 23, 2018
So, the original study simply has to do with dating, right? And people are going straight to genitals? Like, people wouldn't even agree to go on a coffee date or some shit with a trans person. Come on, now.

Nah. You are assuming the general public is way more educated than they actually are.

Anyway, I think a decent portion of Era would consider me more conservative than average based on my posting history, but all things considered, if I wasn't married, I'd date a trans-woman. Actually, if my wife was the exact same - personality wise, but told me she was trans early on or whatever, I'd still end up marrying her.

Shit, she could tell me that now and it wouldn't change a whole lot. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Most people date with the hope of having some sexy times in the future. I've never gone on a date with someone unless I was absolutely certain I would be willing to see them naked in the future. Pity-dating people just seems cruel and a waste of their time.

Visanideth

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
This
is
trans
phobia

I think we (almost) all agree with that.

The conunundrum here is understanding if being unwilling to date a trans person is also transphobia.

The underlying question here is "Can I respect you as a human being and acknowledge your sexual identity if I also state I wouldn't date you/I wouldn't be sexually attracted to you due to it?".

And it's really not an easy question to answer.

BADMAN

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'll date anyone if I'm attracted to them. I don't see being trans as any sort of "deal breaker" personally.

Deleted member 176

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Well, in this case, the question doesn't even pose itself. The probability that i'd be attracted to someone who clearly looks like a guy (with or without penis) is close to zero.
No, it would probably be an androgenous looking person then since in this hypothetical situation you are attracted to them.

OP
OP
Robin

Robin

Restless Insomniac
Oct 25, 2017

Where in this thread were people chastised for being straight? I'll wait. No one said that, so my presumption is you don't think transpeople are the gender they identify as, which yes, would make you a huge bigot.

Deleted member 8561

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I think we (almost) all agree with that.

The conunundrum here is understanding if being unwilling to date a trans person is also transphobia.

The underlying question here is "Can I respect you as a human being and acknowledge your sexual identity if I also state I wouldn't date you/I wouldn't be sexually attracted to you due to it?".

And it's really not an easy question to answer.

That's not a conundrum, that's pretty clear as day.

MarineMountie

Banned
Jan 18, 2018
Trans women are the opposite sex of men. Therein lies the rub, pal. You're basically saying trans women aren't real women and we're just looping the conversation around ad nauseaum.

Me saying, "You poor thing. It must suck to be marginalized" would be talking down to you. Saying, "trans women are real women" is just trying to drill in the fact that you need to get over your black-and-white views of the world. Genitals dictating gender is a view I hope goes the way of the fear of electricity when that was becoming the norm.

Also, saying you're straight and that you want a vagina is pretty damning for various reasons. You say everyone has their sexual preference, and you're right, but then you go into a rigid and generic viewpoint: "I don't want a penis in bed with me. I'm straight, I want a vagina." How can you claim you're not a bigot and not see how damaging--to trans people and yourself--your statement is? No one gives a shit about your preferences; people care that you can't--or aren't willing to--see past them. Again, the issue here is that you're basically saying trans women aren't real women, in the guise of "my preference."

Bigots don't care to learn; good people choose to. I hope you're the latter.

This thread is literally asking about preferences...

I'm not even going into the rest of your drivel as it's nothing but bashing, and trying to pass off your view as 100% fact even though we are discussing sexual preference in this thread. There is no globally set sexual preference. Everyone's is different. You continue putting words into people's mouths and posting your condescending bullshit. I have said NOTHING hateful or out of line in this thread, and you come at me with this horse shit. Get the fuck outta here.

Lyng

Editor at Popaco.dk
Verified
Oct 27, 2017
First, you can adopt an infant and get basically just as much time with it as you would a biological child, and they wouldn't come with the problems you lament about having to raise an adopted child. Next, what do you mean the biological bond isn't there? What is the biological bond? How does it work? Is it magic? No adoptive parents I have personally known or seen speak about it have not expressed any sense of a lacking mystical bond, including compared to their biological children if they have them, so it sounds like it's not adoption's fault if you can't see your daughter the same way as your son.

Do you have children?

Deleted member 8561

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I was talking with a couple coworkers just the other night, and one friend made a comment that the other friend should get with me(knowing I was engaged). Her response was "not the right color". I'm white. She doesn't date or have sex with white dudes. I did not look at her as a bigot in any way. Why would I? Everyone has their sexual preferences. Me? I don't want a penis in bed with me. I'm straight, I want a vagina. That doesn't make me a bigot in any way.

I love it when people use these threads to try and play victim

It always works out!

Wait so is the argument "you're transphobic if you wouldn't sleep with a trans person"?

No, the question is do you put a hard, 100% pass on anyone who is trans.

Dusk Golem

Local Horror Enthusiast
Oct 25, 2017
So I'm not sure how on-topic this post will be, but this is related to something I've thought about very much in-depth. I do a lot of self-exploration to try and learn more about myself and expand my horizons rather than try to limit what I am by what I have been in the past.

My attraction to someone is so picky though, and I sorta' hate myself for it. I identify as straight, but I've tried experimenting outside of that. The unfortunate conclusion I've come to is my attraction to somebody is way too picky, even with CIS females I'm really picky. And I hate it. It's not even pickiness in appearance, which is why this confuses me. I literally cannot find someone personally attractive unless a few things occur, the first of which being a personal connection is formed. I can see guys and girls and think they look nice, but I don't hit attraction from their looks alone.

There's at least one relationship I've had which I sorta' hate myself over, as a person we get along great, can openly talk about anything, and she's decided for herself I'm going to be the love of her life, and I wish I felt the same. But I just don't feel that way about her, though we get along great and I wish we did. There was initial infatuation there but I couldn't get anything else to blossom from that, despite wishing I could make it.

In that same vein, I honestly wish I was just bisexual. That's really weird to say, but I love all people, I really do. I wish my attraction towards people wasn't so picky and specific as it doesn't feel right with everything else about myself. It's the part of myself which is the pickiest thing about me.

Deleted member 3853

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
And there are an untold number you weren't able to tell. You're making sweeping presumptions based upon something you probably know very little about, which is sad.

Untold maybe if they were a random stranger in a crowd but if it's someone I'm talking to then it's fairly easy to tell from my experience.

Skade

Oct 28, 2017
No, it would probably be an androgenous looking person then since in this hypothetical situation you are attracted to them.

As i said previously, the androgynous case is a possibility. Not a clear or big one, but a possibility.

But yeah, the penis is a big stopper in any possible case. I'd rather be with someone who don't even have a vagina as long as there is no penis. I already don't really like mine, i don't want to be involved with someone else's.

MarineMountie

Banned
Jan 18, 2018
Where in this thread were people chastised for being straight? I'll wait. No one said that, so my presumption is you don't think transpeople are the gender they identify as, which yes, would make you a huge bigot.

Why would you presume that? Where did I say transpeople aren't what they identify as?

There have been MANY posts calling people bigots for not wanting to date and have sex with people that share their own genitalia. Too many to post for you for sure.

KHarvey16

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
It's becoming increasingly clear that you're not in this discussion in good faith, but I'll indulge you once more.

How does the phrase, "I will never date someone who has a mole", sound to you? Surely as ridiculous and absurd as it does to me?

But the thing is: we're not talking about breast sizes here. We're talking about a group of women who are systematically mistreated by society on every level. Someone who talks in absolutes about trans women in the way we were discussing is a bigot, straight up. Maybe someone who says the phrase in the paragraph above isn't a bigot - even though they're definitely at least a full-on idiot. But that's meaningless semantics and completely divorced from what this thread and my original post are about.

Please don't try and lazily dismiss arguments. Engage or don't but don't accuse me of arguing in bad faith because you prefer an excuse to stop.

Your statement sounds ridiculous because you picked a ridiculous example. "I will never date, because I'm not attracted to, people who are shorter than me." Lots of people have that one. Are they bigots? And if not, why not? I'm trying to understand if there's a consistent treatment of physical traits in your view here. I'm not really seeing one, and I'm not really seeing an attempt to explain why you don't need one.

Human attraction is an incredibly complicated subject. And it's not even the only input to the equation that decides whether or not a person dates or has sex with another person. You mention your dislike for absolutes but then state, absolutely, that anyone who claims they can't date a trans person must be a bigot. It must be bigotry that drives them to that conclusion. No one is claiming bigotry can't or doesn't drive many people to that conclusion before any regard for attraction or desires in a partner or life situation or future considerations regarding family or medical care or whatever else. What is being stated is that the extreme response that all 95%+ are simply bigoted isn't a fair or accurate appraisal.

Feb 6, 2018
I've never knowingly been attracted or even met a trans woman so it's kind of impossible for me to speculate on whether I'd date one but I do think it's unreasonable to label someone a bigot because they would prefer not to.

I also think that it's an incredibly unfortunate circumstance all around and cis people should try harder to express their preference in more nuanced terms than "I just like pussy Ok?"

liquidtmd

Avenger
Oct 28, 2017
These are hypotheticals and on paper - I don't think the real world stats would be as cut and dry.

We had a trans girl in our office, hillarious and great personality. I didn't see her on a regular basis due to moving around but she started dating someone in our office (vague friend of mine) I'm pretty sure traditionally would have said no in these tests. They overcame some drama and initial hosititily family wise but they're still going strong.

It becomes a question of trans people feeling comfortable and being able and allowed by society to integrate into day to day life. The more freedoms they gain, the more they can integrate freely with people that traditionally would say they'd be closed minded to this.

I'm hopeful that despite some resistance and setbacks, this integration will continue in the years ahead to the point it ceases to be a question of 'are they trans' and more generally the question it absolutely should be of 'do I like them and do they like me'

OP
OP
Robin

Robin

Restless Insomniac
Oct 25, 2017
So I'm not sure how on-topic this post will be, but this is related to something I've thought about very much in-depth. I do a lot of self-exploration to try and learn more about myself and expand my horizons rather than try to limit what I am by what I have been in the past.

My attraction to someone is so picky though, and I sorta' hate myself for it. I identify as straight, but I've tried experimenting outside of that. The unfortunate conclusion I've come to is my attraction to somebody is way too picky, even with CIS females I'm really picky. And I hate it. It's not even pickiness in appearance, which is why this confuses me. I literally cannot find someone personally attractive unless a few things occur, the first of which being a personal connection is formed. I can see guys and girls and think they look nice, but I don't hit attraction from their looks alone.

There's at least one relationship I've had which I sorta' hate myself over, as a person we get along great, can openly talk about anything, and she's decided for herself I'm going to be the love of her life, and I wish I felt the same. But I just don't feel that way about her, though we get along great and I wish we did. There was initial infatuation there but I couldn't get anything else to blossom from that, despite wishing I could make it.

In that same vein, I honestly wish I was bisexual. That's really weird to say, but I love all people, I really do. I wish my attraction towards people wasn't so picky and specific as it doesn't feel right with everything else about myself. It's a part of myself which is the pickiest thing about me.

Its okay to be picky, Dusk. It sounds like you're just waiting for the right one.

Yasuke

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
So, the original study simply has to do with dating, right? And people are going straight to genitals? Like, people wouldn't even agree to go on a coffee date or some shit with a trans person. Come on, now

I mean, I'd hit up a coffee shop or go anywhere with anyone. That ain't necessarily a date, though.

To be clear, yeah, if you for sure don't have the genitalia I'm down with and/or I'm not attracted to you, we're not dating. For me to actually date you, there needs to be a possibility of me sleeping with you, which requires those two criteria are met.

Deleted member 18568

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
On reflection: If you're saying you would never date a post-op trans person under any circumstances I would agree that's bigoted.

Same goes for women who say they'd never date a a man under 6 feet tall, or a bald person. Same logic.

It's your within their right to be bigoted of course. But it kinda is what it is.

Siggy-P

Avenger
Mar 18, 2018
This thread is pretty much just arguing over nothing but different types of caveats now, and some people are getting upset and I never meant to contribute to that. So last thing I'll say is that there's no doubt many people, whether in that study or in this thread, that swear off dating transpeople would actually be fine with it if they gave it the chance.

However, you can't demand they do. The majority of people are unfortunately straight, they were the majority reapondants to the study, and generally it's accepted that straight people consider genitalia a deal breaker. Not saying that was why everyone said no, but I'd assume a good amount.

That does not mean that Transwomen are any less women, or that transmen are any less men. It does not mean that you have to go through surgery to be acceptable or anything like that, not at all. It's just genitalia undeniably matters to a lot of people, and no one can actually do anything about that.

Amnixia

▲ Legend ▲
The Fallen
Jan 25, 2018

We can high five over that, it's annoying AF.
More annoying is people assuming you're asexual/(closet-)homosexual because you don't try to bang every girl in sight and start giving "well meant advice".

Back on Topic:

I see some people claiming that the argument is that "if you say no to dating a trans person you're transphobic" and I think that's selling it short.
When you see these numbers you can tell that there is a problem because the answer is so overwhelmingly negative.

Then there are other questions like "pre or post-op" that definitly do play a role.

The people going "but I want kids!": fucking hell people, what if you meet someone who can't naturely conceive? Is a woman not a woman if her womb doesn't work? Is a man not a man if his sperm count sucks?

Just fucking adopt.

dragonlife

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
As a gay man I could see myself dating a trans person if the overall physique was male enough to get by as that is what attracts me more than genitalia. Hell genitalia wouldn't even matter that much to me at all.

What opened up my mind was some smut I stumbled across of a guy/girl (no context so unsure of desired classification) with female genitalia and a very male physique and I honestly found it fucking hot. I assume this was a male -> female mid transition, but I could be wrong.

I am not exactly sure how female -> male end stage would work in bed, but I am not against it in principle if the physique is right.

Man this is hard to explain.

TBH I think they were getting at that they themselves see trans women as women, but their penises don't (not saying that this isn't a problem, but imo it isn't the same as bigotry).

At least that was my take from the post.
Haha. I'm not proud or ashamed, but what opened my mind up was my tumblr timeline. My tumblr is basically 5% vegetarian food because the tumblrs that I follow don't post enough (or the porn ones post too much) and 95% gay porn. This poster usually posts really raunchy stuff and the tops and bottoms were hot. As it progressed I saw the bottom was a trans dude and it was just a brief "whoa" moment. Then I went down the rabbit hole and found a really nice tumblr to counteract the smut that posts FtM stories and seeing all the shit they have to go through (top operations, recovery photos, progress pics, etc.) and it really opened my eyes and made me root for trans people even more.

Genitals are kind of "whatever' for me, too.

That's my TMI of the night.

Ogre

Mar 26, 2018

Lol.

Equating sexual preference with social acceptance and implying - by extension - that true equality means being found equally attractive just doesn't hold water and IMO just muddies the issue of social acceptance.

It's an interesting study to an extent but it merely confirms what's pretty obvious to begin with really.

Meh. Cis men and women are surveyed all the time on what features on the opposite sex they find attractive. Arms and abs and butts and whatever come up all the time. Guess what things don't? Dicks and vaginas.

(yes, I realize this is also a function of whether or not a survey has a limited selection of items to choose)

Most people date with the hope of having some sexy times in the future. I've never gone on a date with someone unless I was absolutely certain I would be willing to see them naked in the future. Pity-dating people just seems cruel and a waste of their time.

I don't think that's necessarily true. People date for a variety of reasons: companionship, excitement, love, and yeah, sex. For instance, here's a paper on motivations for using Tinder.

OP
OP
Robin

Robin

Restless Insomniac
Oct 25, 2017

Why would you presume that? Where did I say transpeople aren't what they identify as?

There have been MANY posts calling people bigots for not wanting to date and have sex with people that share their own genitalia. Too many to post for you for sure.

:thinking:

liquidtmd

Avenger
Oct 28, 2017
On reflection: If you're saying you would never date a post-op trans person under any circumstances I would agree that's bigoted.

Same goes for women who say they'd never date a a man under 6 feet tall, or a bald person. Same logic.

It's your within their right to be bigoted of course. But it kinda is what it is.

I witnessed my friend ultimately snub a gorgeous girl once solely because he found she was a Manchester City supporter.

People are strange

Newt

Oct 25, 2017
I feel like one group of people here aren't willing to admit that a trans-person can look and act exactly like their intended gender, so it's disenguous to say you won't date based on appearance.

Another group is unwilling to admit that being trans is a significant part of someone's identity, and it's reasonable to date/not date someone because of that.

Aang's_Bae

Apr 23, 2018
Lol.

Meh. Cis men and women are surveyed all the time on what features on the opposite sex they find attractive. Arms and abs and butts and whatever come up all the time. Guess what things don't? Dicks and vaginas.

(yes, I realize this is also a function of whether or not a survey has a limited selection of items to choose)

I don't think that's necessarily true. People date for a variety of reasons: companionship, excitement, love, and yeah, sex. For instance, here's a paper on motivations for using Tinder.
What does tinder have to do with dating. Not everyone who wants to date is on tinder and not everyone on tinder wants to date. If I ask my best friend to go bar-hopping with me is that a date? What about if it's my mom? You're using date in a way no one else does dude.

Rayne

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah I'd say the hardline I'd never data a transperson is bigoted but when it comes to who you choose to sleep with you can be as discriminatory as you want.

As long as you don't take that out of the bedroom its really no one else's business.

MarineMountie

Banned
Jan 18, 2018

Yes. I said opposite sex. Not opposite gender. Opposite sex meaning I want and am attracted to women with vaginas. The second bolded part says that as well, just in a different way.

That is not me saying that a transperson isn't what they identify as. Not even close. Now, if we were talking about post op, I explained my stance on that as well in a previous post about a page back.

Status
Not open for further replies.