• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Viale

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
All the things they showed were really awesome
and Anastasia speaks greek when she's doing her super move!!!
She says Απόλυτο Μηδέν which means absolute zero in greek :P.
There was one thing that completely sucked surprisingly and that was Azami's battle outfit which is trash.
EEOpTLNUcAAVTUt

I mean...what were they thinking really?What it this exactly?I doesn't make any sense......

It's mostly the platform shoes that are kind of garbage. She wears high shoes outside of that as well. Wonder if she's supposed to have a height complex or something.

Last edited:

Horohorohoro

Jan 28, 2019
Since this is a soft reboot would I be able to pick this up whenever it eventually comes out without having played any of the others? I know the other games are completely different in terms of gameplay.

Xenosaga

Oct 27, 2017
Since this is a soft reboot would I be able to pick this up whenever it eventually comes out without having played any of the others? I know the other games are completely different in terms of gameplay.
They are almost independent story unless it has direct sequel or something. Sometime they have very loose connection but they are rarely important enough for you to understand anything.

Edit: lol I got confused. Yeah there is connection for sure, but I don't think it's going to impact your understanding/enjoyment that much.

Last edited:

Xenosaga

Oct 27, 2017
But I mean Sumire, plus the old koubu too. And hell, mysterious villian is bloody Chisa Yokoyama and they even hint in her description she's someone very familar.
Shit lol I got confused with Tales of Arise thread lmao.
Yeah there is definitely connection, although it won't really affect your enjoyment/understand the story.

Eien1no1Yami

Oct 30, 2017
Btw some additional info thst came from interview with the stuff during TGS

1. Game's length will be 40+ hours.
  2. There is still one more member to be revealed but they keep it a tight secret.They will eventually reveal it before the game comes out.
    EEZ3tRLU0AI8bmN
  3. In the first chapters the game pairs you with certain characters during battle mode but later on you can choose which member to bring with.
    There are also going to be many switches as the story progresses during the battle stages, meaning that the game will put you in a situation where you
    have to control another character instead of the one you've chosen for story purposes.
  4. Depending on the affection you have with each member there willl be times where they'll come and protect you during battle if you're about to die or taken a lot of damage.It's kinda similar to the "protect" skill you had in the very first game Sakura Taisen 1

Last edited: