• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Maxime

Oct 27, 2017
Edit title: "Asobo, 2019"*

1520502699265-plague_tale_header.jpg

A Plague Tale: Innocence, the upcoming adventure game developed by Asobo Studio for PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC, unleashes hordes of rats in a new series of images! Join orphan siblings Amicia and young Hugo as they struggle through the heart of a brutal and ruthless world, in which millions of rats ravage the Kingdom of France - already beset by war and the Black Death.

1349. Rats swarm in uninterrupted waves throughout the territory of France. In the disease-devastated villages, countryside and fields of battle, this uncontrollable and voracious mass advances relentlessly. The creatures devour everything in their path, men and animals alike, to satisfy the endless hunger of their ever-increasing numbers.

In today's images, witness just one of many desecrated sites that saw clashes between the armies of France and England. In the midst of hundreds of piled corpses, hordes of rats teem over the bodies and leave little hope for the survivors. In the midst of this chaos, Amicia and Hugo have just one chance of escaping with their lives. The faint glow of the flame Amicia holds appears to be the only thing that repels A Plague Tale: Innocence's swarming menace.

A Plague Tale: Innocence arrives on PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC in 2019.

lqFVQat.jpg

K9SKtE0.jpg

9ADXo6I.jpg

PHez5Zc.jpg

C93wvqw.jpg

dtTCxIZ.jpg

h1av7bW.jpg

Last edited:

Iyagovos

Verified
Jan 18, 2018
There's not much for us to say about A Plague Tale: Innocence right now, but if anybody has any questions, I can do my best to answer them :)

KaiPow

Oct 25, 2017
Glad to see it's come along quite a bit since the closed door presentation at E3.

Ruruja

Oct 25, 2017
Interesting setting. I guess it plays a bit like Alan Wake in regards to flames (light) keeping the rats away, and that being the main part of gameplay.

There's not much for us to say about A Plague Tale: Innocence right now, but if anybody has any questions, I can do my best to answer them :)

Can we toggle CA off?

OP
OP
Maxime

Maxime

Oct 27, 2017

I know Focus games (the "narrative heavy" ones at least) tend to only have English voice acting with several other languages subtitled but can we expect French VA for this one? :)

You know, pour l'immersion :p

Iyagovos

Verified
Jan 18, 2018
Hi, PS4 Pro and Xbox One X support?

That's a question for a bit further on in development, though I know it's something we're currently exploring.

I

Can we toggle CA off?

Similar answer to the above, though I think it's not planned currently - I'll raise it as something players would like to see, though!

I know Focus games (the "narrative heavy" ones at least) tend to only have English voice acting with several other languages subtitled but can we expect French VA for this one? :)

You know, pour l'immersion :p

To my knowledge, we haven't gone through all the voice acting options yet. I wouldn't rule it out, but I also wouldn't say to expect it.

shinobi602

Verified
Oct 24, 2017
The recent footage looked pretty darn great so I've been keeping my eye on this one. Looking forward to it.