• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Alavard

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I feel like even 6 months ago, a lot of people were extremely pessimistic about this movie, and it's really cool to see how the sentiment has turned around.

AuthenticM

Son Altesse Sérénissime
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
god, Zachary Levi is absolutely perfect for the role.

"I'd like to purchase some of your finest beer, please." + his face

just perfect

Wag

Nov 3, 2017
Slayven has officially ruined the movie for me.

What does he tell people when they ask him his name? 🌩️🤣

BigWinnie1

Banned
Feb 19, 2018
Slayven has officially ruined the movie for me.

What does he tell people when they ask him his name? 🌩️🤣
Basically the new-52 version is that he says his name with purpose. Basically just saying it wont activate his powers but the thought of changing and and the word make the change happen now.

Kenzodielocke

Oct 25, 2017
gif72kvo.gif

ZeoVGM

Oct 25, 2017
Providence, RI
This is going to be great. Imagine if the two highest grossing DCEU films end up being Aquaman and Shazam.

Comic fans about to have a good year. Captain Marvel, Shazam, Endgame, Far From Home. I feel like all four are guaranteed quality.

Neoxon

Spotlighting Black Excellence - Diversity Analyst
Oct 25, 2017
Houston, TX
I was already interested thanks to the first trailer, but this only added to my hype. Bring it on, DC.

Deleted member 2109

User-requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I think this flick is gonna do pretty well at the box office. My kids and nephews are all super into the kid turning into a superhero aspect.

ZeoVGM

Oct 25, 2017
Providence, RI
The commercial just aired during the NFC Championship game and it said to "watch the trailer online."

So shouldn't the trailer then... be online to watch? Bad marketing form there, WB. Unless this really is considered the trailer.