• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

KeyChainDude

Oct 28, 2017

7sWLmXZ.jpg

HSA6DNV.jpg

musXmH5.jpg

Gl5U44v.png

5KGXF2j.png

Last edited by a moderator:

SirKai

Dec 28, 2017
Washington
User Warned (Permanent Thread Ban): Thread Whining
Threads about Silent Hill leaks/speculation should be fucking banned.

Gavalanche

Prophet of Regret
Oct 21, 2021
I just want to know who is doing it!! I don't care about old screenshots, just tell me who the developer is.

Gavalanche

Prophet of Regret
Oct 21, 2021
Threads about Silent Hill leaks/speculation should be fucking banned.

I would normally agre, but Duskgolem is very legit. He leaks a lot of Resident Evil stuff, and while some details can be off here an there, he is normally pretty accurate. If he says Silent Hill is happening, I am willing to believe him.

Faenix1

Oct 27, 2017
Canada
Yeah, no. Not falling for this shit again.

We were supposed to have something like two years ago now, even with the pandemic delaying things that would of been huge. Not the first we got a title tease.. or anything, and then silence. (Fable comes to mind)

I would normally agre, but Duskgolem is very legit. He leaks a lot of Resident Evil stuff, and while some details can be off here an there, he is normally pretty accurate. If he says Silent Hill is happening, I am willing to believe him.

Wasn't it him and someone else here saying there was two Silent Hill games in development years back, complete with "announcement soon" type vibes?

Zebesian-X

Dec 3, 2018
I believe Dusk Golem is posting in good faith, just a matter of whether their source is legit. Not ready to get on the hype train just yet, too many variables. If this is bloober I'll remain skeptical till launch day

vypek

Oct 25, 2017
I believe a mod also give Dusk Golem the OK to post on Era about it as well because they seemed to have a sufficient level of reliability and truth

SirKai

Dec 28, 2017
Washington
Dusk golem is legit. they also post here

I generally trust Dusk, but this song and dance has been performed from them, and other sources, for years now (and they're not correct all the time either, though I do believe they obviously have some legit connections). It feels like a running joke by now, and it was already old after the first dozen threads about new SH leaks.

That said, the mods have okayed it. I'll just put this thread on ignore and be on my way.

ToadPacShakur

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
lol it looks so much like Resident Evil 7

also did that post it note just call me a fat bitch 😠😠

ket

Jul 27, 2018
hmmmm idk this looks real.

konami was supposed to have an e3 show last year and they canceled like a week before.

This could've been one of the games they were going to show

Oct 27, 2017
Looks like a Bloober Team game, but the last pic in Japanese, suggests that this probably from a Japanese developer which has been long rumored.

Risev

Oct 27, 2017
Do we have era mod that can verify his claim?
Dusk Golem is not posting this on Era themselves so why would they need to have a mod verify the claim?

Either way, this couldn't be the one rumored from Bloober, could it? Screens dated from 2020 and Bloober only entered into an agreement with Konami after, unless it was a project they proposed to Konami / was a different game changed into Silent Hill.

Gavalanche

Prophet of Regret
Oct 21, 2021
Yeah, no. Not falling for this shit again.

We were supposed to have something like two years ago now, even with the pandemic delaying things that would of been huge. Not the first we got a title tease.. or anything, and then silence. (Fable comes to mind)

Wasn't it him and someone else here saying there was two Silent Hill games in development years back, complete with "announcement soon" type vibes?

It was, but he was a bit more hesitant about the details. As far as I remember, it was the other person (forgot their name) who was talking about Japan Studios doing it, Dusk Golem was mostly silent on the matter, only tat he knew about it. And then VCG came out and said it was a playstation exclusive (I believe it was from VGC, it is hard to get the insiders correct!) In any case, this could be that same project he heard about before.

He gets like every Resident Evil leak correct, so I see no reason not to trust him.

Nazgûl

Banned
Dec 16, 2019
Dusk Golem is not posting this on Era themselves so why would they need to have a mod verify the claim?

Either way, this couldn't be the one rumored from Bloober, could it? Screens dated from 2020 and Bloober only entered into an agreement with Konami after, unless it was a project they proposed to Konami / was a different game changed into Silent Hill.
Transistor has verified Dusk Golem information. Not sure if it's the same info that he shared on twitter tho.

NinjaScooter

Oct 25, 2017
Looks like a Bloober Team game, but the last pic in Japanese, suggests that this probably from a Japanese developer which has been long rumored.

Even if Bloober is making the game, its for a Japanese publisher. Without knowing the context of these screens (were they part of an internal Konami presentation?) I'm not sure that tells you much either way.

ChaosXVI

Oct 25, 2017
Is it finally time?! After these YEARS of rumors?! Dusk Golem is super legit, so I take this as all but confirmed!

TheJollyCorner

The Fallen
Nov 7, 2017
So the multiple game thing is still in play. Interesting.

Although a couple of the shots really remind me of RE7, the visual fidelity is impressive and doesn't make me scared Konami is just once again cheapening out.
Gotta know what Japanese developer is working on this!

--R

Being sued right now, please help me find a lawyer
Oct 25, 2017
Even if Bloober is making the game, its for a Japanese publisher. Without knowing the context of these screens (were they part of an internal Konami presentation?) I'm not sure that tells you much either way.

But Bloober only signed with Konami last year, and these pictures are allegedly from 2020, so that wouldn't add up. It has to be the known Japanese studio VGC talked about.

Lepi

Mar 24, 2020
User Warned: antagonising other members
This guy again? Come on. It's like there's nothing this guy can do to loose anyones faith around here, including being wrong for years.