CountAntonio

Oct 25, 2017
The tweets have since been deleted but these were the two posts:

IMG_4540.png

🥷 The Ninja 🥷

Kimberly invited herself to be Guy's student in the art of bushinryu. She is infatuated with 80's pop culture, which is why she always carries a portable cassette player with her.

IMG_4541.png

🩸 The sadist 🩸

Juri is still a thrill seeker and takes great pleasure in destroying her enemies. Her main motivation used to be revenge against M. Bison, but since his fall in Street Fighter 5, all she cares about is the next thrill. 🤯

Last edited:

entremet

You wouldn't toast a NES cartridge
Oct 26, 2017
Freaking Twitter lol. This was probably a scheduled tweet that the social media manager messed up lol.

entremet

Oct 26, 2017
80s nostalgia is hitting hard rn.

Cassettes are technically back so it tracks.

Neoxon

Spotlighting Black Excellence - Diversity Analyst
Oct 25, 2017
Houston, TX
Not too surprising given the more blatant hint yesterday, but I guess it's official now.

OrochiJR

Oct 29, 2017
Since the whole roster leaked the day of the game's announcement I hope they will speed up the reveals since we know them anyway. So it would be nice to have at least two characters revealed at EVO.

Ryce

Oct 25, 2017
Kimberly and Juri?! What a massive fuck-up from Capcom Germany. Holy shit.

SirKai

Dec 28, 2017
Washington

shadowman16

Oct 25, 2017
Juri as well? Hopefully that shuts those people up saying the middle row of the character list is DLC.

Deleted member 56266

Account closed at user request
Banned
Apr 25, 2019
I'm confused because isnt it like the middle of the day in Germany not exactly 3 am how tf are these still up LMAO

entremet

Oct 26, 2017
Isn't Juri one of the most popular characters? I remember being shocked when I learned that.

I'm confused because isnt it like the middle of the day in Germany not exactly 3 am how tf are these still up LMAO

They were scheduled. They probably messed up the time. And it's a Sunday. They're off work I assume.

Besides, they can delete them, but it's too late. Genie is outta the bottle.

Quacktion

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Didnt the German marketing branch also leak Cammy and Birdie for SFV? Lmao.

entremet

Oct 26, 2017
I know they were scheduled lol. I'm wondering how they are not yet deleted
You answered your question. They're off and chilling. Not worried about work. They may not even have access to the accounts if they're have 2FA and only available on office computers/devices.

Moara

â–² Legend â–²
Oct 25, 2017
Lol surprised it hasn't been caught yet

Wasn't expecting Juri. Even more excited to see them in motion later

Deleted member 1102

Account closed at user request
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Damn can't believe both got leaked like that

Also can people please shut the fuck up about the base roster being 16 characters