• The GiftBot 2.0 Launch Giveaway Extravaganza has come to a close with an astounding 8073 games given away to the community by 696 members, a huge success thanks to you! The gifting now continues with more official prizes in the new Gaming Giveaways |OT|. Leftover Steam codes are also being given away to the PC Gaming Era community.

New Streets of Rage 4 screens

BadWolf

Oct 25, 2017
Gorgeous, can't wait to play it.

Never thought we'd get a new SR with this quality of visuals.

IronicSonic

Oct 25, 2017
It's looks really amazing. Gimme that sweet Koshiro tracks Sega!!

I hope the (extremely low key) new Panzer Dragoon games give me the same positive vibe

Atolm

Oct 25, 2017
I don't like the art style at all. Too Udon-esque/comic book for my taste.

I hope the gameplay delivers.

ShinobiBk

Dec 28, 2017
There better be an elevator level. A real one too where you can throw people off and get thrown off and lose an entire life.

Zelas

Oct 25, 2017
Looks like a comic book to me.
I'm not seeing comic book. Besides comic book itself isnt a tone.

Yeah, it's great, isn't it? A refreshing departure from the rote 80s/90s throwback aesthetics in many old series updates, and one that's gorgeous on its own merits.
Just do anything to look different? Is that what you're saying the vibe is? It seems like you're in the same "I don't have a clue" boat as me.

Virtua King

Dec 29, 2017
I'm still lukewarm on the visuals, but I really want to play a demo so I can properly judge the gameplay. I also hope we get to to see Max (and Zan) in the next update.

jett

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
The graphics looks fine to me, but I don't know about that bit of gameplay they showed... Seems silly to judge a six second clip, but it looks kinda off. I guess it's super early still.