• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

lunanto

Banned
Dec 1, 2017
It is expected to have the same demo in the EU/US eshop soon.

Are you interested in this version of the game? It launches tomorrow!

krae_man

Master of Balan Wonderworld
Oct 25, 2017
I've been waiting for this ever since I played the Oculus demo years ago. Wasn't going to buy an Oculus or Xbone for just one game.

Sagadego17

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
here is 2 screens of it running in portable mode from my switch glad i have japanese e-shop account

EIzaC4UU8AE4s56

EIzaC4JU4AAqISD

Deleted member 10737

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
will try the demo once it hits the US eshop. i like the look of the game but i'm just not sure if the platforming is mediocre or good.

Sagitario

Oct 26, 2017
I'm waiting for impressions, and if they are good, I'll get it before the year is over. I love [mascot] platformers.

Gundam

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I like how everytime this game jumps to be a different platform exclusive they just add a new word to the title.

PixelsByNight

Apr 22, 2019
USA
Never played Lucky's Tale, so I gave it a shot and it looks pretty good in handheld mode! Loading does takes a while between menus and special stages.

botossi

Oct 27, 2017
After E3 presentation I excluded from my wish lists... performance seemed to be lacking and I didn't want to go Bloodstained fiasco all over again.... hopefully the extra time was well used for ironing out performance issues... maybe down the road I might reconsider

-shadow-

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I'll wait to see how the game pans out, but it's been on my watch list for a while now!

GuEiMiRrIRoW

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Brazil
The original had potential but the level design was poor in my opinion. Im really looking foward to this one.

do you control the camera in this one?

Oct 25, 2017
New York City
I played the original Lucky's Tale in VR. Fun game, though very barebones (kinda like how I feel about Spyro 1) and would only really recommend to those who don't mind a chilled out, low stress platformer to zone out on.

I didn't play the original Super Lucky's Tale, but the enhanced Switch game is actually looking really good, and I'm definitely going to pick it up when it comes out.

G_Shumi

One Winged Slayer
Oct 26, 2017
Cleveland, OH
I played this when it came out on Xbox One, and it was alright for the most part, but I kept encountering strange bugs (that I hope have been fixed by now) near the end of the game. The final boss was weird too since I wasn't sure how to attack it.

It's still an overall okay game but don't expect to be blown away or anything.

Oct 25, 2017
Canada
I'll check this out once it hits the Canadian eshop. The original Super Lucky's Tale is an underrated game. Some great level design there.

roguesquirrel

The Fallen
Oct 29, 2017
Yep, with the right stick! You couldn't do that in the original?
It has limited camera control like Mario 3D World in most sections where you can get a slightly different angle, but not full. Personally didnt really see the need for it because the stage design was linear and about moving forward like 3D World or Crash not about exploring the space like Spyro or Mario Odyssey

Novocaine

Oct 26, 2017
Had a great time with this game. It's not genre defining in any way, just a fun clean looking platformer. There's some cheap shit along the way but overall it's fun and not overly challenging.

Deleted member 10737

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
www.resetera.com

New Super Lucky's Tale | Review Thread

Metacritic (76) OpenCritic (79) Nintendo Everything (thumbs up): The Completionist (finish it!, video review) Switch Weekly (no score): Forge (5/5): Cultured Vultures (9.5/10): Switch Indie Fix (9/10): Boomstick Gaming (8.9/10, video review) Nintendo Enthusiast (8.5/10, video)...