• The ResetEra Games of the Year Awards 2018 results are now live! Congratulations to all the winners!
  • Sidebar and Width settings will now no longer reset after 4 hours of inactivity! We have implemented a new system that will remember these preferences on each browser, for both members and guests. This allows you to choose different settings on different devices if you so desire.

New Super Mario Odyssey update (new Zombie costume and new filters)

Oct 17, 2018
That costume might just be worth firing up Odyssey again to grind for more coins. I didn't feel like doing it for any of the other costumes, but... damn.

Okay, I may have to jump back in just for those new filters. Tile and Kaleidoscope look AWESOME.

Manga's a great concept, too, although it doesn't look that different from sketch upon first glance. Guess I'll have to try it and see the difference myself!

May 20, 2018
Ponds
I have so many costumes to buy in the game thanks to these updates that I’m going to need at least 7000 coins to earn them all.

Now playing Luigi’s Mansion has me very excited at the prospect of a haunted house world of sorts and would have been perfect for Halloween. Shocked that Nintendo hasn’t even hinted at new kingdom dlc for the game. In that case, I hope we’re looking at an Odyssey 2 situation just like Galaxy 2.

Oct 25, 2017
Hopefully they are in the middle of developing the sequel and they can bring back all these lovely costumes, especially Zombie Mario.

Oct 31, 2017
Please concentrate your effort on the sequal or other New Mario games lol.
It's nice they give continue support for the Odyssey... but things like skins can hardly pull people back to the game isn't it, if they intended to keep the game alive do a DLC level or whatnot.