• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

KoolAid

Oct 25, 2017
DpwIcT4UwAERcMp.jpg

DpwIcT7UwAAtkux.jpg

Source of the images: https://twitter.com/doubutsunocorey/status/1052725859415552000/

Weltall Zero

Game Developer
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Madrid
_102892973_smash-direct-luigi-dies-ghost.jpg

Super Undead Bros.

When they said Mario would come back after Ridley killed him, this isn't what I was expecting...

Zubz

Oct 25, 2017
no
Does Mario throw the axe? Or does he end up throwing his head entirely? Either way, that's pretty brutal.

Mekanos

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 17, 2018
That costume might just be worth firing up Odyssey again to grind for more coins. I didn't feel like doing it for any of the other costumes, but... damn.

GiantBreadbug

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Have been playing recently to get some Moons here and there

Nintendo please release some Kingdom DLC or something and make them big and fun levels I beg of you

MrSaturn99

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I live in a giant bucket.
Okay, I may have to jump back in just for those new filters. Tile and Kaleidoscope look AWESOME.

Manga's a great concept, too, although it doesn't look that different from sketch upon first glance. Guess I'll have to try it and see the difference myself!

Neiteio

Oct 25, 2017
But seriously, can't wait to buy that costume and run around the awesome DLC Boo-themed kingdom OH WAIT

ASaiyan

Oct 25, 2017

Handicapped Duck

▲ Legend ▲
Avenger
May 20, 2018
Ponds
I have so many costumes to buy in the game thanks to these updates that I'm going to need at least 7000 coins to earn them all.

Now playing Luigi's Mansion has me very excited at the prospect of a haunted house world of sorts and would have been perfect for Halloween. Shocked that Nintendo hasn't even hinted at new kingdom dlc for the game. In that case, I hope we're looking at an Odyssey 2 situation just like Galaxy 2.

Joltik

Oct 25, 2017
Hopefully they are in the middle of developing the sequel and they can bring back all these lovely costumes, especially Zombie Mario.

Smash Kirby

One Winged Slayer
Nov 7, 2017
This is how you do a game as a service, just free content that is added into the game after the game is finished.

Kubricks

Oct 31, 2017
Please concentrate your effort on the sequal or other New Mario games lol.
It's nice they give continue support for the Odyssey... but things like skins can hardly pull people back to the game isn't it, if they intended to keep the game alive do a DLC level or whatnot.