• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Strings

Oct 27, 2017
Having the Switch vertical just seems so cumbersome compared to on the DS or 3DS >.<

Plum

May 31, 2018
Having so much of this based on Joy-Cons is weird when the Switch Lite just came out. Will be interesting to see how this does.

Deleted member 2254

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
If the price is right I might bite. Had my share of fun with the franchise on the DS, good little minigames to keep my brain moving.

OP
OP
SiG

SiG

Oct 25, 2017
This also confirms all the patent reports about a stylus for the Switch.

Atheerios

Oct 27, 2017
4fcnEsk.jpg

It includes a stylus!

Looks like the stylus edition is about $35 while the digital version is $25.

This is the December game!

Last edited:

MondoMega

One Winged Slayer
Jan 10, 2018
Australia
Stylus looks just like the Mario Maker one, just without any decals.

seems like they've been producing these right under our noses.

Atheerios

Oct 27, 2017
Brain Age will be the first Switch game to make use of the Home button LED. It will make the console vibrate and turn on the LED when it's time to train.

PI2Bxsi.jpg

Deleted member 10737

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
whoa! did not expect this.
obviously it's not gonna ever be as big as the DS games, but still, a neat surprise.

Ephonk

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Belgium
Brain Age will be the first Switch game to make use of the Home button LED. It will make the console vibrate and turn on the LED when it's time to train.
Finally ERA posters can't complain anymore that Nintendo has hardware functions that are unused on switch.

It'd probably happen in a few hours; don't think NoA or NoE are active during these hours.
NoE should be active, but it's likely they wait for NoA to announce it for the west.

hanmik

Editor/Writer at Popaco.dk
Verified
Oct 26, 2017
so this will be a Original Switch only game? or can this be played on the Lite?

Rand a. Thor

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Greece
The vertical mode and a packed in stylus means that there is no excuse not to have Picross 3D or a physical release of Picross from Juniper, that's all I got from this trailer. But seriously this seems pretty cool, especially the hand tracking.

NekoNeko

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Having so much of this based on Joy-Cons is weird when the Switch Lite just came out. Will be interesting to see how this does.

no it's not. same a s ring fit it's a product for adults while the switch lite is clearly a product aimed at kids. they expect adults to get the OG switch not the lite.

sQr

Jun 28, 2019
It's amazing! I loved the series on DS / 3DS.

I'm in. Shut up and take my money!

Oct 25, 2017
湘南
Won't sell nearly as much as the DS games because of smart phones being a thing now. I'm honestly surprised they never made a mobile version.