• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Atheerios

Oct 27, 2017
4izYCK8.jpg

GXXX6Hr.jpg

Tales-of-Arise_2019_06-07-19_001.jpg

Tales-of-Arise_2019_06-07-19_002.jpg

Leaked via NewWabiSabi

PS4/XOne/PC.

Edit: the original source is 4chan but this seems legit. Tales of Arise is the name according to ZhugeEX.

PR also via Sabi:

Challenge the Fate That Binds You
On the planet Dahna, reverence has always been given to Rena, the planet in the sky, as a land of the righteous and divine. Stories handed down for generations became truth and masked reality for the people of Dahna. For 300 years, Rena has ruled over Dahna, pillaging the planet of its resources and stripping people of their dignity and freedom. Our tale begins with two people, born on different worlds, each looking to change their fate and create a new future.

Featuring a new cast of characters, updated combat, and classic Tales of gameplay mechanics, experience the next chapter in the world-famous Tale of series, Tales of Arise.

The Next Chapter
Experience the next chapter in the Tales of series, brought to life in stunning HD powered by Unreal Engine 4

Dynamic Action
Dynamic Action RPG featuring an updated battle system that retains classic Tales of gameplay

A New Tale Awaits
Dynamic Action RPG featuring an updated battle system that retains classic Tales of gameplay

Stunning Visuals
High quality animation created by Ufotable

Last edited:

Gundam

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Timing might make sense with Symphonia getting re-released just recently?

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
Great. More open field areas instead of an overworld map. Just what the Tales series needed.

Sigh.

Raijinto

self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Tales of Elestia.

As good a guess as any I suppose.

But seriously it looks cool.

Edit: nooo I failed apparently.

Shoichi

Jan 10, 2018
that does not look like the Tales game I expected. Looks cool though.

I expected more anime, cell-shaded heavy colors, etc.. Not a more Xeno game visually.

GTOAkira

Sep 1, 2018
Damn thats looks great. The main character also looks pretty cool. Really want to see more

TheAggroCraig

One Winged Slayer
Nov 6, 2017
This doesn't look like a Tales game... but I'm not surprised the next one is coming out with Xbox pushing for more JP releases, and with Vesperia showing up on there.

Kain

Unshakable Resolve - One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
I thought the series died with Baba leaving.

Jade1962

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Ugh. Graphics are nice I guess. Not feeling anything else in these screens if they are real.

Richter1887

Oct 27, 2017
Better more interesting level design
As good of a cast as Berseria
Better music
Less walk here and there with nothing interesting inbetween

Do this and I am happy.

Spaltazar

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
looks more like monoliths new action title than a tales game. only played berseria so far and didn't really like it, but this looks interesting enough to check it out

Status
Not open for further replies.