• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

PROh1bited

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017

a74051159decca8ebdbba7c499616e3f.1000x1000x1.jpg

The Slow Rush out on Feb 14th 2020. Borderline also apart of the album.

oledome

Oct 25, 2017
Patience sounded like a track that wasnt good enough for Currents, here's to hoping for the album

Deleted member 5853

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
BORDERLINE IS ON THIS?

classic confirmed.

Also, the likely reason Patience isn't on there is because Kevin has said he wishes he could go back and "fix" elements of the song.

Quade

Mar 8, 2019
I didn't care all that much for Patience so I'm sort of glad it didn't make the album. Borderline is still on a daily shuffle and I'm enjoying my first couple spins of the new single. Can't wait for the album drop

BlackGoku03

Oct 25, 2017
Listening now! Love me some Tame Impala. Too bad Patience isn't on there... it's already perfect for me.

But Borderlines is the better song. Glad it made the cut.

Shoes

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Literally haven't stopped listening to Borderline since it dropped. I like Patience too, but it's fine that it didn't make the album. So hyped overall!

RoKKeR

Oct 25, 2017
That art is sick, and he always inspires me to try and write more music on my own considering does all of this by himself. (or has in the past)

Deleted member 3465

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Space
Can't wait, going in completely blind and haven't listened to anything yet. Super tempted though! 2020 off to a great start

so1337

Oct 28, 2017
Currents wasn't for me but I'm giving this one a shot because I liked the singles so far.

Oct 25, 2017
Why do indie artists still announce albums months out and then release half the album in the pre release?

Just let us consume it as a whole. One of the more annoying practices of today considering actual mass marketed pop stars don't even wait this long anymore.

May 21, 2019
This new single is very reminiscent of Currents. Feb is a long time to wait though, I thought this album would be out in the summer of this year.

Galkinator

Chicken Chaser
Oct 27, 2017
Fucking finally! Thank you Kevin <3
that cover art is probably the best out of the 4 albums

Last edited:

metalslimer

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Patience probably doesnt fit on the album so it's fine but I adore this new single. Album is shaping up to be a classic

SoundLad

Oct 30, 2017
Kinda excited, but these singles haven't really hit the mark for me. Such a different vibe and sound when compared to my favorites, Innerspeaker and Lonerism.

CassCade

Banned
Nov 2, 2017
Feb???? That's so far away. Borderline was so dope, it's been 4 years since currents, damn that was a great album.

MetalGearZed

Oct 30, 2017
Tame Impala is no joke like 95% of my Spotify listening.

Surprised to learn that people a lot of people don't like Patience all that much. I freaking love it. Actually prefer it to Borderline. Both are great additions though.

So excited for this album. They all have their own flavor. Currents was my introduction to Kevin. It was my first love and probably my favorite of his. I thought Innerspeaker was "meh" at first but recently I'm loving it more and more. I like when that happens.

Oct 25, 2017
Patience is my favorite of the three, but it's a little "softer" than the others and I can see why he didn't think it fit. I'm still really pumped even though I prefer his rock stuff. Easily one of my favorite artists to listen to.

Bronx-Man

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Unimaginably hyped for this LP. I've played Borderline non-stop since release while I barely gave Patience a second thought, so Kevin made the right move there. It Might Be Time is a pretty decent listen.

ThisOne

Oct 27, 2017
Currents is one of my five favorite albums of the last ten years or so so I'm pretty excited for this new one. Unfortunately, I haven't really loved any of the new songs so far.

Fuchsia

Oct 28, 2017
Kevin Parker is a god damn legend. Absolutely phenomenal the vibe he can inject during the mixing process of his tracks. One of my heroes.