• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Dancrane212

Oct 25, 2017

Nice to see the developers proceeding with work on the game even after their Kickstarter failed to meet the campaign goal last year.

SandMan1216

Oct 27, 2017
Mississippi

That name immediately reminded me of this. But, in all seriousness, the game looks pretty swell so far. I'll be keeping an eye on it, for sure.

OP
OP
Dancrane212

Dancrane212

Oct 25, 2017
It's shaping up nicely, curious about the gameplay demo too.

Here's hoping someone records decent footage from the show for it.

Anyone from Gamersyde making indie rounds at Gamescom blimblim ?

Is this a single player story driven game?

Yes.

Daymare: 1998 is a third person survival horror game with over the shoulder camera, developed in Unreal Engine 4. The game features high-end graphics, original soundtrack, immersive atmosphere, hardcore survival mechanics and many connections with the beloved old school survival horror games and '90s landmark brands. Daymare: 1998 will be released in 2018 for PC (Steam, Windows 10), Xbox ONE and PlayStation 4 systems.

John Rabbit

Oct 25, 2017
That's...not a good name. Trailer is also about as generic as it could possibly be; so I guess I'm cautiously optimistic?

CatAssTrophy

Dec 4, 2017
Texas
Oh wow consoles too? I'm impressed, and it's cool that something good came out of the ashes of their remake project getting shut down. Hope it turns out good and they can keep making stuff!

OldMuffin

Nov 1, 2017
Looks like destructive creations who are known for Ancestors Legacy and "that game" which I'm sure is banned here, is publishing the game.