• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 11093

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Edit: It's just a Titan Toon episode.

Hey all!

Going to set expectations here. For those of you not familiar with TitanToons, it's an animated series that one of our awesome animators, Moy Parra produces in his free time. It's been a while since he's made anything new for it and folks have been asking for an update. The teaser is for an update to his YouTube channel. This doesn't have anything to do with any games we're working on.

AKA Tomorrow.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BjK5KSzA9Fj/?utm_source=ig_embed

5.26.18 "Incoming Transmission" posted by Senior Animator at Respawn Entertainment. #PassItOn

HYPE TRAIN ACTIVATED

Last edited:

Nirolak

Oct 25, 2017
I wonder if this is one of EA's mobile games since Titanfall 3 fees like it wouldn't be ready yet.

I guess it could be a May 2019 game.

SENPAIatLARGE

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
EagerVillainousAlbatross-size_restricted.gif

Eolz

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
FR
Titanfall 3 would be amazing.
2 had a fantastic (but short) single player, and the multiplayer was even better than the first one. Hopefully more players will keep playing this time.

Oct 25, 2017
OMG

I loved TF2! An awesome SP. Loved it to shit.

Respawn deserves every fucking single dollar they get.

I bought TF2 a few months after because I really had no experience with TF1.

With TF3?

Fucking DAY 1.

SP and MP will both be consumed and enjoyed.

OP
OP
Deleted member 11093

Deleted member 11093

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I wonder if this is one of EA's mobile games since Titanfall 3 fees like it wouldn't be ready yet.

I guess it could be a May 2019 game.
According to this leak (dude seems legit, he got the name of TF2 DLC titan right before it came on PC/Consoles), EA is aiming for a Q1 2019 release date for TF3.
https://www.reddit.com/r/titanfall/comments/62dkvn/titanfall3_in_production/

If there haven't been any delays, then now seems the time to reveal it.

OldMuffin

Nov 1, 2017
Seems to early for titanfall 3, especially since it would be safe to assume respawn would be busy trying to get the Star Wars game out first.

B00T

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Titanfall 3 would be amazing.
2 had a fantastic (but short) single player, and the multiplayer was even better than the first one. Hopefully more players will keep playing this time.
Really hope if it is 3 that they include Frontier defense at the start. Always love that shit.

Duffking

Oct 27, 2017
Standalone story DLC expansion with a bunch of new MP content, all the old MP content bundled in would be cool? Like Halo ODST, but Titanfall.

OP
OP
Deleted member 11093

Deleted member 11093

Banned
Oct 27, 2017

SweetNicole

The Old Guard
Oct 24, 2017
It would be strange to announce Titanfall 3 given the timing. Battlefield 5 and Anthem are their big sellers for this fiscal year, and I can't see them doing a Titanfall 3 without having a whole E3 as the main focus from EA. I guess they could be doing an early announcement with a slight tease at E3 focusing for next year, but every indication is that Titanfall 3 is going to be MIA at EA Press Conference.

Oct 25, 2017
Ok, are we sure this is absolutely something to get excited for? Like, just some instagram post from an animator with teen titans.

I feel like this is gonna be nothing.

scitek

Oct 27, 2017
Good. We need something to fill next year's gap between Call of Duty and Battlefield .

Deleted member 1839

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Maybe a mobile game? I don't think they would tease 3 right now especially when they're supposedly working on a Star Wars action game.

But if it 3? Then goddamn.

Nirolak

Oct 25, 2017
According to this leak (dude seems legit, he got the name of TF2 DLC titan right before it came on PC/Consoles), EA is aiming for a Q1 2019 release date for TF3.
https://www.reddit.com/r/titanfall/comments/62dkvn/titanfall3_in_production/

If there haven't been any delays, then now seems the time to reveal it.
It's not in their fiscal year line-up, so it could at earliest be Q2 2019.

Mind, IIRC EA did say they moved some things around in their schedule, so punting Titanfall 3 could have been one of them.

Edit:

Oh, April. April is Q2.

Status
Not open for further replies.