• iOS/Safari issues when launching the site from mobile home screens should now be fixed! A2HS button compatibility on Android Firefox has also been fixed! Add some purple to your home screen today.

New trademarks from Nintendo: Golden Sun, Rhythm Heaven and two more

Oct 30, 2017
Does this even mean much didn't we get Waverace and other IPs before and isn't it pretty standard for Nintendo to trademark IPs even if they are not planning a new game.

Oct 26, 2017
GOLDEN SUN COME TO ME!
There are three possibilities, and the three of them are awesome:
1 - New Game
2 - Remake/port of the GBA ones
3 - SMBU character
I want all three.

Oct 26, 2017
I bet it will disappoint and be for their Nintendo Online service...

..but I hope I'm wrong!
Maybe they are adding the first two Golden Sun to the games they're giving away with the Online? Considering they only seem to be NES for now I don't think so.

Oct 27, 2017
These trademarks usually don't mean anything, right? I remember tons of threads about new Eternal Darkness trademarks and nothing happened.

Oct 27, 2017
As always this doesn't mean much. I'd kill for a Rhythm Heaven on Switch though.

Watch all of these go to 3DS.
If they do remakes/ports yeah, that's possible. There's not really any evidence to suggest Nintendo is going to start making new 3DS games though.

Oct 27, 2017
Watch all of these go to 3DS.
Unlike some of nintendos studios, Camelot has already moved to switch development (Mario Tennis aces). If they're working on a golden sun product, it won't be on 3DS.

That doesn't preclude the possibility of Nintendo having handed the franchise to some other developer though.

Oct 25, 2017
You guys do know what character has been associated with Wrecking Crew over the years, right?

Waaaaaaaaa!!