• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Django

Banned
Jan 17, 2018
MOD EDIT

Please do not create threads that have copyrighted material such as magazine scans in them

Last edited by a moderator:

Etc.

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
I didn't like the gameplay shown so far, I hope the other worlds will be interesting.

MrT-Tar

One Winged Slayer
Nov 2, 2017
Those designs are amazing. While I would prefer a game like the previous two No More Heroes, I'm really looking forward to this!

Especially love the robot and the Donald Sutherland inspired guy

Al3x1s

Banned
Nov 13, 2017
Greece
So basically every boss belongs to a different "game" and each game has a different gameplay?
That's not confirmed at all, it's just wishful thinking from certain people as far as I'm concerned, so far it seems the core gameplay is what we've seen, a simple arcadey top down hack and slash with a couple cooldown special powers, maybe with some racing level or whatever thrown in for good measure to break up the pace of the campaign and other separate modes like the "adventure mode" which sounds like a visual novel explaining more of the story. Until we actually see gameplay footage that could be a primary gameplay method across a given world (so not the car thing teased in a video) I'm sticking with that idea to not get disappointed if it's found out that, indeed, what we've seen is the core of it all.

I like what we've seen so far anyway, as long as the level design, enemy design, encounter design, and boss fights escalate throughout to keep players challenged and engaged.

FelipeMGM

#Skate4
Oct 25, 2017
Please do not create threads that have copyrighted material such as magazine scans in them

Status
Not open for further replies.