• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Oct 27, 2017
tried searching, didn't find anything...

As always, thanks to our main man, Wario 64, For the info:

http://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20171101005897/en/Nintendo-Turns-Black-Friday-Legendary-Friday

"With Black Friday quickly approaching, Nintendo is offering a variety of products to make holiday shopping a little bit easier and a lot more fun for everyone. These deals include two items that will make it easier for people of all ages and interests to get in on the fun and adventure of The Legend of Zelda series this holiday season...

The first is a Link green Nintendo 2DS system with bright orange buttons that comes pre-installed with The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D game at a suggested retail price of only $79.99. This is ideal for young people who want to be introduced to one of the best games in The Legend of Zelda series on a durable and accessible portable system.

2DS_ZeldaOOT.jpg

The second is The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild – Explorer's Edition, a bundle that includes the critically acclaimed and award-winning Nintendo Switch game, a 100-page explorer's guide and a two-sided map at a suggested retail price of $59.99.* The included guide and map are great for people new to the series, as well as people who haven't yet had the opportunity to dive into the massive adventure."

LOZBOWEE.jpg

Probably in for both...

Dyle

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Explorer's edition is kind of tempting as a double dip upgrade from wiiu, but I'll probably put that $60 towards Xenoblade. I imagine low quantities given it's retailing at the normal msrp. Is the map gigantic or does it only show the plateau in detail?

mclem

Oct 25, 2017
Explorer's edition is kind of tempting as a double dip upgrade from wiiu, but I'll probably put that $60 towards Xenoblade. I imagine low quantities given it's retailing at the normal msrp. Is the map gigantic or does it only show the plateau in detail?
It says two-sided, so I suspect it'll be detailed plateau on one side, vaguer whole-world on the other.