• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

delete12345

One Winged Slayer
Nov 17, 2017
Boston, MA
An Animal Crossing: New Horizons glitch that allows players to sit in pools and baths was recently made popular on Reddit by user u/Pigment_b. The Reddit post demonstrates how players can now sit and relax in their in-game pool, which helps to complete the game's tropical island aesthetic. An explanation of how to utilize the glitch has been created by Instagram user @kohaku_crossing, who demonstrates the easiest method to achieve this immersive position. Fans must place a flat object near an elevated curve and then climb onto the object, which will let them glitch into the pool of water.

screenrant.com

Animal Crossing Glitch Lets Players Sit In Their Outdoor Pools & Baths

Animal Crossing glitch lets fans sit in the pool.

Get ready for many bountiful pictures taken in different positions.

Axumar

May 13, 2020
Development team should utilize this glitch and make it a feature. It's a really awesome interaction and the picture looks pretty good.

Geode

Oct 27, 2017
They want that Twitch money
33524.jpg

Platy

Oct 25, 2017
Brazil
The video from the person who discovered this explaining how to do it

it is in chinese (i think?) but it is pretty simple to understand

www.youtube.com

【集合啦!動物森友會】泡湯啦!蓋溫泉攻略

泡溫泉Glitch適用版本為1.10.0--我是賈斯柏酷,喜歡我的話歡迎訂閱我的頻道。賈斯柏酷的Linktree (內含Twitter、Instagram、Discord連結)https://linktr.ee/jaspercoo如有問題、建議或想合作歡迎與我聯繫--If you like my videos, ...

Efejota

Mar 13, 2018
Huh, I didn't notice until now how dumb it was they you couldn't get into a pool or bathtub in the same way you can sit in chairs or lay in beds.

AuthenticM

Son Altesse Sérénissime
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
how is this a glitch and not an actual mechanic? Nintendo wtf, do you not know your audience?