• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Dec 29, 2017
What about a WWE only thread for those who still want to follow that shitty company and just keep WWE discussions out of the general pro wrestling thread?

nanskee

Prophet of Truth
Oct 31, 2017
This shit organization needs to be cancelled. Terrible. Condolences to her and her family.

US military also a disgrace

Big One

Oct 25, 2017
The whole family is fucked up.
Nah even if Triple H and Steph are straight Trumpers (I'm not sure if they are more-so than they're just friends with him cause of business) they're still rather amicable people compared to Vince. The worst they've done is play politics to undermine careers, that's it.

Vince has done some genuine criminal and heinous shit throughout his career some more noticeable than others. This goes beyond being a dumbfuck.

King_Moc

Oct 25, 2017
Glad i stopped watching this fucking piece of shit company. First he covers for a murderer, now a rapist. What next? Paedophiles? It wouldn't even shock me at this point.

Striker

Oct 25, 2017
Nah even if Triple H and Steph are straight Trumpers (I'm not sure if they are more-so than they're just friends with him cause of business) they're still rather amicable people compared to Vince. The worst they've done is play politics to undermine careers, that's it.

Vince has done some genuine criminal and heinous shit throughout his career some more noticeable than others. This goes beyond being a dumbfuck.
And defend scumbag choices the company has continually made. Triple H has multple cases against him being a racist POS. He coerced the whole Hogan return and "don't get caught" anecdote.

They have zero care what happens as long as they don't get caught in bad PR.

OP
OP
RedMercury

RedMercury

Blue Venus
Dec 24, 2017
Can't even begin to fathom how this happened. No security?
She was with the military, she and everyone else probably thought it was the most secure place over there. The article does say from that point on they have all women accompanied by security 24/7 wherever they go.
Wow this has to take Vince out right. At least SOME sponsors.
Only if you and everyone else reading this and a shitload more people contact them! I also called the Fox Broadcasting office in LA

fireflame

Oct 27, 2017
The resetera community has not big leverage but can contribute to pressuring WWE? Maybe if enough people tweet and call out WWE there will be a reaction. If people keep talking I believe it can work, after all the me too campaign worked.

SunKing

Oct 25, 2017
What. In. The. Fuck.

Yeah, fuck the WWE as an organization and fuck Vince McMahon. Both belong in the dumpster.

FFNB

Associate Game Designer
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
That's fucking horrible. I'm unfamiliar with her, as I haven't watched wrestling in decades, but it's so sad to hear of her suicide, and now her abuse and rape while on tour. Disgusting. I hope the people responsible get the book thrown at them, and some kind of justice is served. Fucking deplorable, and heartbreaking.

Mentok

Oct 27, 2017
I don't know what's more sickening. This story coming to light, or the knowledge that it won't affect McMahon at all...

TrojanBlade

Oct 30, 2017
Sad thing is, is that this whole military praise isn't even ABOUT the soldiers.

It's so people won't complain when the government raises the military budget again to even more obscene levels. The budget gets increase so that more money can be funneled into the hands of private contractors and weapons dealers

You are absolutely right. Just look at the veterans and how they are abandoned after the government's self-interest wars end or when they return from these wars. Before the wars, they are pumped up by some false ideology that they will be fighting for the country and so-called 'freedom' . Yayyyy hurrrraaaaaa!!!!! 'MERICA!!!!! They don't even know how they are being played by their bosses for the interests of some very powerful individuals and corporations. And media plays a big role in this, including games that condition the youth with war-based games like COD etc. All these being used as tools for brain-washing and conditioning them in a certain way to accept these missions without thinking.

Powdered Egg

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
You are absolutely right. Just look at the veterans and how they are abandoned after the government's self-interest wars end or when they return from these wars. Before the wars, they are pumped up by some false ideology that they will be fighting for the country and so-called 'freedom' . Yayyyy hurrrraaaaaa!!!!! 'MERICA!!!!! They don't even know how they are being played by their bosses for the interests of some very powerful individuals and corporations. And media plays a big role in this, including games that condition the youth with war-based games like COD etc. All these being used as tools for brain-washing and conditioning them in a certain way to accept these missions without thinking.
The troops are overseas to defend your right to type on resetera, ingrate. /s

Lashes.541

Dec 18, 2017
Roseburg Oregon
Has anyone confirmed she killed her self? All the news sites last I checked ran the story based off of comments Shelly Martinez(her best friend) made on Facebook. Shelly has stated on Twitter that Facebook page is fake and that she does not know the cause of death.

Deleted member 5359

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Just to put it into perspective: The CEO and Chairman of a large, publicly traded company whose wife is a cabinet member of the current president is accused of covering up a rape. This should be front page news.

Mod post - regarding WWE threads

B-Dubs

That's some catch, that catch-22
General Manager
Oct 25, 2017
Official Staff Communication
To address messages we have received: We will not be implementing a blanket ban on all WWE threads, as that might inadvertently sweep this under the rug. However, we will have zero tolerance for any kind of excusal or downplaying of what happened here. This subject will be fair game in all WWE threads going forward. Any bans issued for violating this policy will not be short.

OP
OP
RedMercury

RedMercury

Blue Venus
Dec 24, 2017
I don't know what's more sickening. This story coming to light, or the knowledge that it won't affect McMahon at all...
I really want to stress that it can if people band together and say "hey, this isn't okay" and contact advertisers and broadcasters. Someone posted some of their advertisers elsewhere in the thread, like KFC, I believe Mattel makes their toys as well.
To address messages we have received: We will not be implementing a blanket ban on all WWE threads, as that might inadvertently sweep this under the rug. However, we will have zero tolerance for any kind of excusal or downplaying of what happened here. This subject will be fair game in all WWE threads going forward. Any bans issued for violating this policy will not be short.
Thanks for addressing it BD

vodalus

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
CT
I don't know if she killed herself or not, but she had a daughter. If she killed herself, fine, say it, but I don't think anyone knows what exactly happened yet.

Jmille99

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Absolutely disgusting that this happened and not shocking whatsoever where McMahons allegiance lies. Fuck that man.

SpaceCrystal

Banned
Apr 1, 2019
People will continue to give money to the WWE, even in this place. Crowds while bow down when Vince comes out. They just do not care. Not for this, not for being a propaganda machine for a genocidal regimen, not for being one of the main donors to Trump and many more awful things.

The people who know about this, but still supports Vince & the WWE, are absolute scum.

I wouldn't want anything to do with them again.

Christo750

May 10, 2018
I don't necessarily partake in anything WWE related, but my goodness, this is awful. Vince McMahon is terrible.

NoRéN

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Thank you for addressing this.