• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

LosDaddie

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Longwood, FL
So....basically just another trans & feminist discussion among conservatives

Per the description in the OP, it looks like they hit every conservative talking point on the subject

Xaszatm

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I mean...we already are heading towards the Coporate Overlords part of the dystopian cyberpunk future, might as well get the cool stuff that comes with it.

Aurongel

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
"Transhumanism".

Yeah, no... That doesn't mean what you think it means.

Nov 23, 2017
Yo, she got me. I'm proud to announce that my transition will include having a Ghost in the Shell-like body. Thank you for making your concerns public and I wish to engage in positive dialogue to move our species forward.

deimosmasque

Ugly, Queer, Gender-Fluid, Drive-In Mutant, yes?
Apr 22, 2018
Tampa, Fl
Did this person think transhumanism and transgender are the same thing because they both start with trans?

SMFH

Euron

Oct 27, 2017
That actually sounds really cool, like some Deus Ex shit. Since according to her it's a choice, where do I sign up?

Famassu

Oct 27, 2017
So gay marriage will be the gateway to marrying animals, transgender rights will be the gateway to human-animal hybrids.

Lol @ right-wing nutjobs.

Speely

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Shit like this is telling in regard to how full of shit the right is. They've normalized their own intolerance and hate so much that they seemingly think that's somehow the default state, and so they don't realize it when they are making their "enemies" sounds awesome.

The dehumanizing, transphobic rhetoric here is disgusting, but it's yet another example of the right making a "this is the future the liberals want" mistake. All the statement of intent aside (we are trying to DESTROY you!) they just made trans and non-binary folks sound fucking cool and forward-thinking. What's great about this is that they will keep doing it, because they have no means by which to course-correct. They are so fucking blinded by their intolerance and defined by their heteronormative mindsets that they cannot understand how others not defined by those things will read their words and actions.

They are trapped by their own hate and doomed by the fact that they have no real points to make, so I am sure we'll see plenty more of this before we are able to destroy the American family grow out of this crap.

Tfritz

Oct 25, 2017
big shoutout to all the trans medical engineers working tirelessly to advance prosthetics

Jersey_Tom

Banned
Dec 2, 2017
Jetstream Sam can be real folks.

giphy.gif

LCGeek

Oct 28, 2017
I see the right is again taking up more conspiracy based themes to present their hate of the community as usual.

Gay agenda

LGBT transhumanism is nothing new you can find it all over a place like godlikeproductions which should've been dealt with ages ago. Half the shit the right comes up with is there in some fashion and months to weeks before it spreads to people like ingraham, jones, or hannity. Jones has been feedng that culture for a good decade now.

SageShinigami

Oct 27, 2017
Lol "part human and part machine" sounds a lot more dope than she thinks.

Fuck off with the transphobia, though.

HStallion

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I always have to laugh how so much of the fear mongering from the Right basically makes their opponents look really fucking cool. That Beto O'Rourke was in a rock band!

Apollo

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
If at all possible, I'd like to have a Samus-like arm cannon. Especially if it can transform back in to a regular hand when I need to hold something and not shoot something with a powerful beam.

JCG

Oct 25, 2017
This is rather hilarious and unintentionally awesome, leaving aside the fact it comes from a place of fear and hate.