• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Overall maximum teraflops for next-gen launch consoles?

• 8 teraflops

Votes: 43 1.9%
  • 9 teraflops

Votes: 56 2.4%
  • 12 teraflops

Votes: 978 42.5%
  • 14 teraflops

Votes: 525 22.8%
  • Team ALL THE WAY UP +14 teraflops

Votes: 491 21.3%
  • 10 teraflops (because for some reason I put 9 instead of 10)

Votes: 208 9.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

More Butter

Banned
Jun 12, 2018
I really want MS to redesign the XBOX controller for quality. I've had more controllers break this gen than any other. Sony just needs to up the battery life and make their thump stick quality better.
Agree. I much prefer Xbox controller for a lot of reasons but the build quality is not as good. The most surprising thing is that the Elite controller is has so many build problems. I adore the controller but my grips and bumpers keep falling apart. Its a real shame.

Fafalada

Oct 27, 2017
I.e. there's no excuses to why a game would not look good because it's not the fault of lockhart.
Actually adding more configurations to support is 'the' excuse to lower the overall quality bar (or at minimum - drive up the costs, though the most common outcome will be both).
Current rumors suggest a 2020 cross-platform will need to support 10-11 hardware-profiles on consoles alone(12 if we count in Stadia), we're way past the point of pretending this somehow doesn't matter. And unlike PC, offloading things to customers isn't really an option.

Defeats the entire point of a streaming box.
I'd say a "streaming box" defeats the entire point of streaming to begin with. I get there's branding opportunities and all - but if the message out of the gate is "you need" a new box to use the streaming platform, it's a pretty horrible one.

But I think for console only development you should take top down approach.
Exceedingly rare for anything to be console-only if it's not a platform exclusive. And still for that - prioritizing high-end would only happen if there's a specific business use-case for it. So even in exclusives, expect that majority of the time, the 'lead' hardware profile will be the most popular one - not the one with most (or least) hardware resources.
For people wondering - yes this means if cloud somehow takes off massively, that will be the first target ahead of local-versions for first-party titles.

Last edited:

Deleted member 12635

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Germany
We can try!

We have two unknown variables unfortunately. Clocks and CU count. For reference, I'll be using Strange Brigade benchmarks from here.

The knowns are:

RTX 2070 + 10% performance in Strange Brigade at 4K. This puts it within a few % of Vega 64, so let's call them equal for simplicity's sake.

Architecture gain of 1.25x per clock based on a suite of 30 benchmarks at 4K. This is a good comparison because it's more likely to stress any memory bandwidth disparities.

Perf/Watt gain of 1.5x over GCN at 14nm. I'll assume this is Vega 64 and immediately discard the metric. Why? Because we already know Vega 20 enjoys a 1.25x perf/Watt boost over Vega 64, so this is AMD admitting Navi is running at some clock where there are no additional perf/Watt advantages.

I think we should assume a minimum of 40 CUs based on the various leaks, and no more than 52 based on AdoredTV's numbers.

Vega 64 has a 1250MHz base clock and 1550MHz boost. To draw equal, Navi must make up any CU deficiencies not overcome with the 1.25X factor by clocks. This boosts 40CUs to an effective 50, meaning a 64/50 ratio boost to clocks. 1,600MHz base clock. 1984MHz boost clock. These don't seem totally far fetched given AMD says Navi clocks better, and Nvidia designs can clock that high.

44CUs: 1450MHz base, 1800MHz boost.
48CUs: 1333MHz base, 1650MHz boost.
52CUs: 1250MHz base, 1550MHz boost. (No change)

What's also interesting in my mind is CU sizing. If CUs have grown a lot, it really speaks to a lot of architecture rework. Vega 20 fits 64 CUs and a 4096 bit HBM2 controller in 332mm^2. I think it has more negative die area than strictly needed, and my personal belief is because this could have been a hurried refresh as a pipe cleaner, as well as current and power density meant it couldn't be shrunk further due to IR loss and heat density concerns. Navi is sporting a 255mm^2 die.

Navi has a 256-bit GDDR6 interface, and we know per 128 bits, it's 1.5-1.75x larger than a 2048 bit HBM2 interface. Since both are double in this case, let's assume the worst case and that their areas are rough equal, rather than GDDR6 being 20-25% smaller. I do this because I assume Navi will have less negative die area.

That means the rest of the area should be roughly equal, and so we can do an approximate CU sizing.

40 CUs: Navi CUs are 23% larger than Vega 20.
44 CUs: 12%
48 CUs: 2%
52 CUs: -5%

In any event, 255mm^2 is a good sign for consoles being able to include a full Navi 10 die along with 70mm^2 Zen 2 design, with some spare room for glue logic and misc. IO. If that leaked dev kit PS5 rumor is true (312mm^2), we're clearly dealing with a cut down Navi 10 (or a LITE version with smaller CUs?)

Which outcome is better for consoles? I would argue the smaller CU is actually better for consoles, because it makes the clock situation a lot more favorable. I think the 52CU scenario is infeasible because there's no way AMD would market a GPU with clocks that low and make the statements they did. I think we are likely looking at 44CUs for Navi based on it giving us a 1800MHz boost, which lines up perfectly with Radeon 7, and gives up the 0% perf/Watt advantage of Navi over Vega 20 that we expect. Of course, 40CUs is the best case if you believe the Gonzalo leak, because it tells us that console GPU clocks are actually 10% under desktop GPU boost clocks.

RX 580 clocks are 1257MHz/1340MHz, which means Xbox One X comes within 7% of desktop base clocks and 13% of boost clocks, and so I think Gonzalo clocks are completely believable for a 40CU Navi with ~2000MHz boost clock. They are far-fetched for anything beyond 44CUs.

And drum roll, teraflop time!

Given the clocks are scaled based on CU count, all above configurations have the same metrics. 8.2TF bass, 10.1TF boost. This puts us right in the TF band we expect for consoles (if a bit on the low side). I suspect the RX 5700 is not the top end Navi SKU though (I would expect an 8 or 9 in the name), and there's probably a full die version with 4-8 more CUs enabled, meaning all the above calculations are going to move up. Given consoles will most likely disable CUs for yield, this may absolutely still be a comparable situation. Conclusion, I remain team 10TF, but they punch like 12.5TF.
Thanks you. You actually went beyond for what I asked for but for the good ;)

inpHilltr8r

Oct 27, 2017
In my experience, you target the platform where you think you'll get the most sales, or where dev will be most straight forward.
If you're only working on one SKU at at time, then sure, you go for the money first, although I watched one team pick the stronger platform because they wanted to develop experience working with a feature that only that platform supported (studio worked on multiple projects, expecting some to fail). Sometimes, you go with what development kit you have (and everyone has a PC). Sometimes you pick the smaller market because you have less competition. I worked on a Saturn / PS / PC cross development, and we had to target minimum spec first. In this particular case the rendering engine was designed to fit the Saturns quads despite the other platforms supporting triangles with UVs. This had serious impact on the art team, but the Saturn version would have looked terrible and run poorly otherwise. After the Saturn version was cancelled, we focused on PS, because it was the most constrained by memory, and CPU speed. Mind you, by that point it was obvious which platform was going to make the money.

In conclusion, gamedev is a land of contrasts.

Fredrik

Oct 27, 2017
Regarding the power. My current guess is that Xbox will have a royal flush up their sleeves that nobody know about yet taht will put Anaconda ahead in the end.
heh fair enough ;)

Seriously though, I'm just thinking that it's unlikely that Sony has listened to MS saying that they'll always have the most powerful console and then done nothing to counter that weird statement. And the rumors about changed plans. Sony is a highly skilled hardware company, I don't see why they would change something and then essentially choose to have weaker hardware, unless they're going for a much cheaper console. Maybe we've just heard about Sony's lowend model yet?

With that said, MS is getting better and better with their hardwares for sure, the X is a masterpiece. I just don't hold them on the same level as Sony on the hardwareside, the X launched a year after the Pro so they had more time to ensure that they had the better box. They weren't as successful with the XB1 launch...

disco_potato

Nov 16, 2017
Would be interesting if Sony does the same .
Most of there big games we know about already have a PS4 version .
Plus launch is not really a long time.

The way I see it, anaconda games are also One games, and PC games, for the most part. So even if they have halo, gears, and forza at launch they aren't exclusives but they are xbox console exclusives. I don't think sony has any(many?) of those they could launch with, do they?

gundamkyoukai

Oct 25, 2017
The way I see it, xbox games are also PC games, for the most part. So even if they have halo, gears, and forza at launch they aren't exclusives but they are xbox console exclusives. I don't think sony has any(many?) of those they could launch with, do they?

Well rumor is TLOU2 is early next year but maybe GOT could be one and i think have few games with no dates.

EDIT i also see in next topic it say longer than lanuch yeah Sony won't be doing that lol.

Oct 26, 2017
United Kingdom
It's a good analogy for how different architectures with the same TF number perform differently but not really in the Anaconda/Lockheart case. I mean, I'm not a car guy so I'm not sure about it but if you have the same exact cars but you've doubled just the HP for one of them, wouldn't it be 2X more powerful?

2x the power yes, but not twice as fast. The real world perf of cars depends on much more than just HP, e.g. a NASCAR car can be well over 1000HP, but a 500HP F1 car would run rings round it on a race track.

I dunno anything about Anaconda/Scarlett tbh. I was just replying to the post as a great analogy to explain GPU TF.

I wonder if this is because the full RDNA GPUs are not ready yet and current Navi is a stopgap... or are we seeing the "Navi was created for Sony" rumors in full effect here.. or maybe it's both. It kinda would make sense if Sony asked for this to make full PS4 BC much a much simpler endeavor...

Would guess Navi is a heavily modified GCN derivative that is compatible with the RDNA instruction set architecture while also sharing some(/many) GCN instructions.

It certainly would lend credence that Navi was "made for Sony" in that its GCN basis makes PS4 BC much easier, while being future-proofed to share some if not all of the features of the future "pure" RDNA AMD products.

I really want MS to redesign the XBOX controller for quality. I've had more controllers break this gen than any other. Sony just needs to up the battery life and make their thump stick quality better.

This is the first i've heard of any complaints for Xbox controller build quality. Usually it's the PS4 controller stick issues complaints that are more common to read - possibly an artefact of the fact that more people on here simply own PS4s.

https://www.windowscentral.com/xbox...tw_card&utm_content=65268&utm_campaign=social

Jez has heard there will be no Xbox Scarlett exclusive games at launch.

Bold move if true.

I'd argue it's the polar opposite of "bold".

It's the safest move they can make. Everything is cross-gen at launch is the expectation for pretty much every AAA publisher/dev with perhaps the exception of Sony - and even then, I expect cross-gen for a while.

Deleted member 12635

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Germany
If that is true, and Sony is using Navi 10 lite, maybe Ananconda will be using a true RDNA chip.

Or maybe the will both use the same, don't want to add to the conosle war in here.
Reading the article the speculation in there says that NAVI 20 will be the first GPU with a pure RDNA architecture expected for 2020 while NAVI 10 is the RDNA/GCN hybrid. I don't want to say VEGA as it could possibly be POLARIS too.

Oct 27, 2017
If the new rumors of Xbox Scarlett not having exclusives for a few years idk how that is anything but bad?

I could just buy an Xbox One used for $150 or a new one for $200-$400 and ignore Lockhart and Anaconda.

Waiting to see what they do at e3. If Scarlett is confirmed to not have exclusives for a while post launch, that does encourage me to buy a One S or X since it will play those games. Still, the idea of no games using the full power of Scarlett systems until 2022-23 is laughable imo.

Like all Scarlett games would have to work on the 1.75Ghz 2013 Jaguar CPU. That's wild and I hope that rumor isn't true (Windows Central)

Deleted member 18951

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Love the fact that so many still seem so infatuated with how many units a box sells. Xbox seems to be looking at the bigger picture and dont care if you buy there games on Xbox, W10, Steam, potentially other boxes and any capable streaming device. Gaming for everyone, lol

Deleted member 12635

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Germany
If the new rumors of Xbox Scarlett not having exclusives for a few years idk how that is anything but bad?
No exclusives for a few years? That seems....stupid. Surely that can't be right.
Seems like an odd move to me as well.

The only thing I know it was said no exclusive games at launch.
windowscentral said:
At launch, we've heard there won't be any "Xbox Scarlett"-exclusive games.
And out of the sudden it is now several years? C'mon!
Sometimes I really SMH how people are spreading misinformation here.

Edit:
I have to explain why I think so:
For me a console exclusive is still a console exclusive if it is a cross gen release because the game in question will be optimized for the next gen console and will a better version of the game by a high chance.

Last edited:

Lausebub

Nov 4, 2017
It seems like a mistake of the author since he wrote that it would be normal to have no exclusive games for next gen, but it's not. So maybe he just meant there are going to be some cross platform games for a few years.

HesienbergSHO

Banned
Dec 29, 2018
The only thing I know it was said no exclusive games at launch. How it comes that it is now several years?

Sometimes I really SMH how people are spreading misinformation here.

It also says:

For at least a few years, games will ship on both the Xbox One consoles and on the new Scarlett consoles, as is typically the case during a generational transition.

gundamkyoukai

Oct 25, 2017
If what that next thread saying is true next gen already off to interesting start before it even begins .
Sony bringing out HZD2 for PS5 only going a full on GFX and gameplay for people to see.

Deleted member 12635

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Germany
It also says:

For at least a few years, games will ship on both the Xbox One consoles and on the new Scarlett consoles, as is typically the case during a generational transition.
Okay, I think we have to define what exclusive means as it seems we look different at it.
My definition: Xbox console exclusives including cross generational releases.
Your definition: Xbox console exclusives excluding cross generational releases.

right?

Gamer17

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
If no excluisves for 3 years for Lockhart is true then Sony is in a great position to place ps4 aganist Lockhart for 199 since both play the same game and this market doesn't care much about performance.

It is a very weird decision from MS if true imo

HesienbergSHO

Banned
Dec 29, 2018
Okay, I think we have to define what exclusive means as it seems we look different at it.
My definition: Xbox console exclusives including cross generational releases.
Your definition: Xbox console exclusives excluding cross generational releases.

right?

Just saying it can be taken either way, the wording could be better.

gundamkyoukai

Oct 25, 2017
Love the fact that so many still seem so infatuated with how many units a box sells. Xbox seems to be looking at the bigger picture and dont care if you buy there games on Xbox, W10, Steam, potentially other boxes and any capable streaming device. Gaming for everyone, lol

Or maybe for some people they want games design for the hardware they buying early .
Asking me to spend $500 on hardware with all this new tech only for 7 year old system to hold them back for years is a no for some people .

Jaypah

Oct 27, 2017
Yeaaaah, sometimes an insider or journalist posts something that I have to just say, "Nah. Bullshit." to. I'm filing this under bullshit until it actually happens.

Gamer17

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
Yeaaaah, sometimes an insider or journalist posts something that I have to just say, "Nah. Bullshit." to. I'm filing this under bullshit until it actually happens.
Exactly makes absolutely no sense to make Lockhart cheap entry option for next gen where there is no next gen excluisves games .basically it will compete with PS4 and x1

Deleted member 18951

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Or maybe for some people they want games design for the hardware they buying early .
Asking me to spend $500 on hardware with all this new tech only for 7 year old system to hold them back for years is a no for some people .

You think Xbox One games will be 720p and Anaconda games 4K and that will be the only difference between them? The concern running across this forum right now feels contagious.

Were you going to buy an Xbox at launch next gen before this news/rumour broke and its put you off or something?

gundamkyoukai

Oct 25, 2017
You think Xbox One games will be 720p and Anaconda games 4K and that will be the only difference between them? The concern running across this forum right now feels contagious.

Were you going to buy an Xbox at launch next gen before this news/rumour broke and its put you off or something?

Once again people like you think this only about gfx .
This about game design that these new cpu would bring or SSD or even more ram .
What is funny is this whole thread we had people saying that won't be a problem because Lock and Ana going to be using the same cpu \ or have less ram .
Them make games with XB1 line in mind changes everything .

Dokkaebi G0SU

Nov 2, 2017
heh fair enough ;)

Seriously though, I'm just thinking that it's unlikely that Sony has listened to MS saying that they'll always have the most powerful console and then done nothing to counter that weird statement. And the rumors about changed plans. Sony is a highly skilled hardware company, I don't see why they would change something and then essentially choose to have weaker hardware, unless they're going for a much cheaper console. Maybe we've just heard about Sony's lowend model yet?

With that said, MS is getting better and better with their hardwares for sure, the X is a masterpiece. I just don't hold them on the same level as Sony on the hardwareside, the X launched a year after the Pro so they had more time to ensure that they had the better box. They weren't as successful with the XB1 launch...

the only reason i think, if it happens, the anaconda will be the more powerful is because it will cost more.
if they end up costing the same, the power difference will be very similar and both will have their own advantage and weakness vs the other. once that happens, we will have new arguments on how fast a level loads or some type of featuer one has while the other doesnt. it will never end! LOL

AegonSnake

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
We can try!

We have two unknown variables unfortunately. Clocks and CU count. For reference, I'll be using Strange Brigade benchmarks from here.

The knowns are:

RTX 2070 + 10% performance in Strange Brigade at 4K. This puts it within a few % of Vega 64, so let's call them equal for simplicity's sake.

Architecture gain of 1.25x per clock based on a suite of 30 benchmarks at 4K. This is a good comparison because it's more likely to stress any memory bandwidth disparities.

Perf/Watt gain of 1.5x over GCN at 14nm. I'll assume this is Vega 64 and immediately discard the metric. Why? Because we already know Vega 20 enjoys a 1.25x perf/Watt boost over Vega 64, so this is AMD admitting Navi is running at some clock where there are no additional perf/Watt advantages.

I think we should assume a minimum of 40 CUs based on the various leaks, and no more than 52 based on AdoredTV's numbers.

Vega 64 has a 1250MHz base clock and 1550MHz boost. To draw equal, Navi must make up any CU deficiencies not overcome with the 1.25X factor by clocks. This boosts 40CUs to an effective 50, meaning a 64/50 ratio boost to clocks. 1,600MHz base clock. 1984MHz boost clock. These don't seem totally far fetched given AMD says Navi clocks better, and Nvidia designs can clock that high.

44CUs: 1450MHz base, 1800MHz boost.
48CUs: 1333MHz base, 1650MHz boost.
52CUs: 1250MHz base, 1550MHz boost. (No change)

What's also interesting in my mind is CU sizing. If CUs have grown a lot, it really speaks to a lot of architecture rework. Vega 20 fits 64 CUs and a 4096 bit HBM2 controller in 332mm^2. I think it has more negative die area than strictly needed, and my personal belief is because this could have been a hurried refresh as a pipe cleaner, as well as current and power density meant it couldn't be shrunk further due to IR loss and heat density concerns. Navi is sporting a 255mm^2 die.

Navi has a 256-bit GDDR6 interface, and we know per 128 bits, it's 1.5-1.75x larger than a 2048 bit HBM2 interface. Since both are double in this case, let's assume the worst case and that their areas are rough equal, rather than GDDR6 being 20-25% smaller. I do this because I assume Navi will have less negative die area.

That means the rest of the area should be roughly equal, and so we can do an approximate CU sizing.

40 CUs: Navi CUs are 23% larger than Vega 20.
44 CUs: 12%
48 CUs: 2%
52 CUs: -5%

In any event, 255mm^2 is a good sign for consoles being able to include a full Navi 10 die along with 70mm^2 Zen 2 design, with some spare room for glue logic and misc. IO. If that leaked dev kit PS5 rumor is true (312mm^2), we're clearly dealing with a cut down Navi 10 (or a LITE version with smaller CUs?)

Which outcome is better for consoles? I would argue the smaller CU is actually better for consoles, because it makes the clock situation a lot more favorable. I think the 52CU scenario is infeasible because there's no way AMD would market a GPU with clocks that low and make the statements they did. I think we are likely looking at 44CUs for Navi based on it giving us a 1800MHz boost, which lines up perfectly with Radeon 7, and gives up the 0% perf/Watt advantage of Navi over Vega 20 that we expect. Of course, 40CUs is the best case if you believe the Gonzalo leak, because it tells us that console GPU clocks are actually 10% under desktop GPU boost clocks.

RX 580 clocks are 1257MHz/1340MHz, which means Xbox One X comes within 7% of desktop base clocks and 13% of boost clocks, and so I think Gonzalo clocks are completely believable for a 40CU Navi with ~2000MHz boost clock. They are far-fetched for anything beyond 44CUs.

And drum roll, teraflop time!

Given the clocks are scaled based on CU count, all above configurations have the same metrics. 8.2TF bass, 10.1TF boost. This puts us right in the TF band we expect for consoles (if a bit on the low side). I suspect the RX 5700 is not the top end Navi SKU though (I would expect an 8 or 9 in the name), and there's probably a full die version with 4-8 more CUs enabled, meaning all the above calculations are going to move up. Given consoles will most likely disable CUs for yield, this may absolutely still be a comparable situation. Conclusion, I remain team 10TF, but they punch like 12.5TF.
this could explain the 12 tflops devkits. they are probably running vega cards.

it will also give MS the crown for the performance king even if they can only manage 11 navi tflops.

Nov 30, 2017
If what that next thread saying is true next gen already off to interesting start before it even begins .
Sony bringing out HZD2 for PS5 only going a full on GFX and gameplay for people to see.

OMG. Ill have a launch PS5 and HZD2 will be amazing. It was one of my top games this gen. I even played it casually not trying to advance, instead running around picking fights and testing out new strategies to use.

Apr 22, 2019
TBF, that's not disproving anything.

The point is, even with your example of this gen, the question isn't whether RDR2 looks and runs best on the most powerful hardware (which is blindingly obvious) but could it look and run EVEN better if the creators weren't hamstrung having to ensure the same game can also run on a 1.3Tflops XB1S.

It's really a simple principle. Increase the baseline hardware specs and games can and will both look and run much better.
Take Metro Exodus on PC for example.

Metro Exodus PC specs
OS: Windows 7 (SP1 or newer) | 8 (9200 or newer) | 8.1 (9600 or newer) | 10.
CPU: Intel Core I5-4440 or equivalent.
RAM: 8GB.
GPU: GeForce GTX 670 | GeForce GTX 1050 | AMD Radeon HD 7870.
VRAM: 2 GB.

Yet those base specs didn't stop them from creating a game that punishes even a 2080ti at max settings with RT on. The lower spec machines will just have scaled back visuals. Won't hurt the high end machines.

Gamer17

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
If no excluisves for Scarlett is true Sony for sure has to go with 499 for ps5 and challenge Scarlett with ps4 for entry market segment

Nov 30, 2017
If have something to tell me do it instead of doing it in around about way .

Nothing concrete. Only a few educated guesses and conversations with people that HZD "could" be launch or within 6 months anyway.

It would make aense and Sony is releasing heavy hitters the last couple of years at the end of this cycle of hardware.

They will need a couple defining titles to start the new generation.

gundamkyoukai

Oct 25, 2017
Nothing concrete. Only a few educated guesses and conversations with people that HZD "could" be launch or within 6 months anyway.

It would make aense and Sony is releasing heavy hitters the last couple of years at the end of this cycle of hardware.

They will need a couple defining titles to start the new generation.

HZD2 being with in first 6 month would be great for Sony .
Could be 12 million sold by then which is great IP to start of the new gen with .
Also sorry if that post came out harsh now that i reading it aloud lol.

Lady Gaia

Oct 27, 2017
Seattle
If Jez is right and there will be no first-party Xbox releases that don't also run on the Xbox One generation it could sound like the same kind of short term profit-first mentality that keeps tripping Microsoft up. That, or a potentially misguided attempt to address those who thought they abandoned the 360 generation too quickly. Having huge SSD and CPU wins in the new generation but not being able to design games that require either one seems ... foolish. Those games are going to be compared head-to-head with Sony first party titles that will absolutely lean into the new capabilities.

Not that either strategy is without tradeoffs. Early generation titles tend to be less ambitious in scope both for cost control reasons and due to necessarily limited development time with the new hardware. I have been hoping that similarities to current-gen operating systems and architectures will make for a smoother transition.

Regarding the power. My current guess is that Xbox will have a royal flush up their sleeves that nobody know about yet taht will put Anaconda ahead in the end.

It's as reasonable as guessing that Sony will do the same. Either one could pull out an ace late in the game and make things really interesting. Where it becomes delusional is if after their marketing is in full swing leading up to launch, when people keep speculating that there's hidden power just waiting to be revealed. That veers into MisterX media territory.

Nov 30, 2017
HZD2 being with in first 6 month would be great for Sony .
Could be 12 million sold by then which is great IP to start of the new gen with .
Also sorry if that post came out harsh now that i reading it aloud lol.

Lol no worries. I dont ever get offended around here. Your post wasnt harsh anyway..

About a year ago GG pretty much went onna hiring spree and almost doubled their current staff of 250. Theyve been pretty quiet for a while. Hmmm..

Bundy

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
OMG. Ill have a launch PS5 and HZD2 will be amazing. It was one of my top games this gen. I even played it casually not trying to advance, instead running around picking fights and testing out new strategies to use.
Damn right. It's my most hyped next-gen game. Horizon 2 on PS5 man.... it's gonna be incredible.

Status
Not open for further replies.