• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

How much money are you willing to pay for a next generation console?

• Up to $199

Votes: 33 1.5%
  • Up to $299

Votes: 48 2.2%
  • Up to $399

Votes: 318 14.4%
  • Up to $499

Votes: 1,060 48.0%
  • Up to $599

Votes: 449 20.3%
  • Up to $699

Votes: 100 4.5%
  • I will pay anything!

Votes: 202 9.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

III-V

Oct 25, 2017
Do you really want to know?

it's not what you expect

giphy.gif

thuway

Oct 27, 2017
Unless Klee brings up PC or some super eccentric Chinese console.

I have a feeling we are in Jedi mind trick territory

Jan 17, 2019
We also have Matt expecting Scarlett to be more powerful than the PS5. I wonder what Matt knows that makes him think that.
I seems like PS5 is going to be a beast, and with Matt expecting Scarlett to be even more powerful, how much are these things going to cost? I was really hoping for a $399 option.
If this is case, it seems like MS is putting in last-minute work to keep the power lead based on what Matt said. It would be incredibly interesting to see what'd going on behind the scenes.

It seems you like Matt very much. Surely he will be mocked if Scarlet won't be stronger than PS5. Btw. he knows shit about PS5, of course.

All Matt said was that if his back was against the wall, he would give the nod to Scarlett > PS5. Keep in mind that his previous post before that was that since X launched, he has mostly gamed on that platform and it probably wont change for him next gen which makes sense if that is your gaming habit. He is also getting both day 1.

No where did he state he expects Scarlett to be more powerful.

He literally said that in this video ( around 0:45 sec. )

thuway

Oct 27, 2017
I think Klee at this point is standing in front of his computer screen laughing maniacally at our curiosity.

Kleegamefan

User requested ban
Banned
Dec 16, 2017
Yeah so maybe something will change in the future, but right now they perform pretty much the same.

All your console warring was for naught, I'm afraid.

III-V

Oct 25, 2017
Since you are feeling frisky Klee did this 3rd party action Adventure new IP feature any ray tracing that you were ware of?

This is what would knock my socks off.

Status
Not open for further replies.