• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CosmicBolt

Self-Requested Ban
Oct 28, 2017
It's mostly likely that Sparkman is Anaconda it was found to have 560gb/s.

Oberon file name in project Arden is not a mistake I think. Probably Shakespeare names like Arden, Arial, Oberon, Gonzalo and Flute are all codenames related to PS5.

Saint-14

Banned
Nov 2, 2017
It's mostly likely that Sparkman is Anaconda it was found to have 560gb/s.

Oberon file name in project Arden is not a mistake I think. Probably Shakespeare names like Arden, Arial, Oberon, Gonzalo and Flute are all codenames related to PS5.
Either this or it's some weird coincidence where Sony names are all Shakespeare related and somehow MS decided to name one of theirs similar too, Sparkman and Anaconda have nothing to do with Shakespeare.

Dec 8, 2018

Well damn that basically proves it.

Still strange that all these PS5 code words are connected to Shakespeare and also including Arden but the code words we also have rumored for Xbox Anubis, Sparkman is not connected to Shakespeare.

Edit: hmqgg also mentioned that XsX is Dante and that is another writer like Shakespeare. This is so confusing...

Last edited:

RoninStrife

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Wait wait wait...

Prospero, Ariel and Gonzalo are all characters in shakespeares play the tempest

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Tempest

Oberon and Flute are characters in his play A Midsummer Night's Dream

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Midsummer_Night's_Dream

And now the most important thing

ARDEN is using a quote of wikipedia:

The Arden Shakespeare is a long-running series of scholarly editions of the works of William Shakespeare

Arden is the complete work including both of these plays...

Could Arden be the completed PS5 and the other "parts" of it?

Sparkman is basically the only name without any reference to Shakespeare could this be XsX?

Am I insane?
What the hell... this is crazy.

Chamon

Feb 26, 2019
So if the PS5 is going narrow and fast... is it not the devkit quite big? It looks almost twice the size of ps4 dev kit...

EKoVqizXYAA5tOt-b072.jpg

Buenoblue

Banned
May 5, 2018
This thread is crazy lol. Look guys a 9.2tf matching Nvidia flops with a 16 thread ryzen 2 CPU and a nvme drive for a console costing 399 is amazing. I built a PC with ryzen 3600, 2070 super and nvme 4 months ago that cost me £1200. This is about the same performance and it's a beast. Ps5 is gonna be 9.2tf Xbox series x is gonna be 10tf Navi. Theses are consoles you ain't getting the very best tech. If you want that it's PC every time. These are gonna be very powerful consoles. Look what they achieved with base Xbox one and PS4. You all crazy yo.

sncvsrtoip

Banned
Apr 18, 2019
Shame that there are no differences between Sparkman and Arden and only theoretical limits are in the files.

Interestingly onle 64 ROPs with a 320-Bit memory interface, which would indicate that Oberon/PS5 would have the higher/better pixel rate thanks to the 2 GHz clk.
Interesting, ps4 pro has higher/better pixel rate than xox

Dizastah

Oct 25, 2017
I don't know what the hell is going on anymore. So Klee was wrong? PS5 and XBSX not within 10% of each other now?

Status
Not open for further replies.