• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gitaroo

Nov 3, 2017
Any chance for a Resistance 3 HD remaster? Was replaying R3 because of Annihilation, game is still amazing but poor last gen IQ, frame rate and low FOV is holding it back.

banter

Jan 12, 2018
Any chance for a Resistance 3 HD remaster? Was replaying R3 because of Annihilation, game is still amazing but poor last gen IQ, frame rate and low FOV is holding it back.
Why stop with just 3 when you can remaster the whole trilogy? (for the love of god, please remaster the trilogy...)

Bishop89

What Are Ya' Selling?
Oct 25, 2017
Melbourne, Australia
Done!

7209e7f709a17b42b1aa1743a3a62a025ffe744f_hq.gif

Gulfwarvet

Oct 30, 2017
Still waiting my job offer reply after completing super human eight times (twice) in Resistance fall of man.

Still some of my best gaming experiences playing through on sh. Manchester cathedral and cheedar gorge, wossers. "Leapers!!"

The skill points were fun, stalker kill with just your carbine, cheedar gorge in under 8 minutes.

Dimple

Jan 10, 2018
Would you ever consider a Xbox 1 X enhancement patch in the future for Sunset Overdrive?

HMD

Oct 26, 2017
Can I ask why the mod team isn't considering a live AMA like the ones they do at reddit?

SolVanderlyn

I love pineapple on pizza!
Oct 28, 2017
Earth, 21st Century
Is there still a friendly rivalry with Naughty Dog at the studio? Back in the day, both studios used to make similar games, but with the "vibe" of their studio. These days, both studios seem to have gone their own way. Would Insomniac ever consider making a cinematic game like Uncharted or The Last of Us?

Sorry, that one was kind of loaded.

Dec 4, 2017
Brazil
English is not my first language, so someone please make questions about the decisions around Resistance 3.
I LOVED that game and truly believe it should have been a PS4 launch title

ronaldthump

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
eh. be interested to see their response to resistance 2. and their flop years on xbox

Dartastic

One Winged Slayer
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I assume people are gonna ask about the possibility of Sunset 2... right? That game was fucking incredible. Who holds the rights to that? Is there a chance in hell?

Deleted member 33

Account closed at user request
Banned
Oct 24, 2017
Can I ask why the mod team isn't considering a live AMA like the ones they do at reddit?

1. Live format is difficult to schedule. Not just for developers, but for members too. Everyone lives in different time zones and countries.
2. You won't get thoughtful, detailed answers to questions in a "Live" format. You would only get rushed answers.
3. A live Q&A format would lead to a lot of duplicate questions, console warriors, trolling and other shenanigans. It would be difficult for our staff to moderate a thread like that.
4. Resetera is not set up like Reddit.

Clive

Oct 25, 2017
I assume people are gonna ask about the possibility of Sunset 2... right? That game was fucking incredible. Who holds the rights to that? Is there a chance in hell?
I believe they own the rights to it themselves which was one of the reasons they went with Microsoft as a publisher, they were allowed to remain in control of the IP.

Also, completely unrelated to the post I'm quoting but read the OP if you want to ask questions. This is not the thread where you do that.

jesu

Oct 26, 2017
UK
Any chance Fuse will become backwards compatible on the Xbox One?
Would that be a decision for EA?

Rodney McKay

Oct 26, 2017
Did Subset Overdrive do well enough to see a sequel someday?
I loved it as a twist on the Ratchet and Clank formula in an open world and would love to see more from that (or maybe roll some of it's gameplay mechanics into a R&C game (running jumping bouncing etc.)

And if not that, is there a chance we could see Sunset Overdrive become a UWP game and come to PC someday?

Thanks, and keep pumping out great games! You're one of my favorite studios over the last decade.

Deleted member 33

Account closed at user request
Banned
Oct 24, 2017
The deadline has ended.

Thanks to everyone who submitted questions! We'll send you an update when the Q&A is published.

Status
Not open for further replies.