• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pacote

Oct 25, 2017
São Paulo
Shes getting slack for the details... first she said it was consentual and stopped being when she asked for him to stop HITTING her buttocks... and then Lawyer says that the problem was the non-use of condoms... I get that she didnt like the idea of having sex without it BUT if it was consensual INITIALLY, then she agreed to have sex without said condoms.... so I dont get her lawyer using the condom as any justification, FOCUS ON THE AGRESSION part.

Is this kind of details that Neymar's defense will be build from... also, we need to see the full video

ZattMurdock

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Earth 616
Shes getting slack for the details... first she said it was consentual and stopped being when she asked for him to stop HITTING her buttocks... and then Lawyer says that the problem was the non-use of condoms... I get that she didnt like the idea of having sex without it BUT if it was consensual INITIALLY, then she agreed to have sex without said condoms.... so I dont get her lawyer using the condom as any justification, FOCUS ON THE AGRESSION part.

Is this kind of details that Neymar's defense will be build from... also, we need to see the full video
She didn't said ANYTHING. People were speculating on the situation, other than the police report and an exchange with her ex-lawyer that she shared to prove that she didn't asked for a settlement and in fact her ex-lawyer were the one pushing for that, yesterday was the first time that we actually heard a testimonial of her accounts.

STOP LYING AND DISTORTING THE FACTS.

Cor

Oct 25, 2017
The only facts we have so far wrt what occurred are a video of her assaulting him (and that mightve been tampered with, given how what leaked cuts abruptly) while claiming he assaulted her the night before, and the message logs.

Oct 27, 2017
On a personal level I believe her. But if I was on a jury, I'd never choose guilty given the evidence we've seen so far.

ZattMurdock

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Earth 616
The only facts we have so far wrt what occurred are a video of her assaulting him (and that mightve been tampered with) while claiming he assaulted her the night before, and the message logs.
Agreed, and there is NO version of her testimonials saying that they were having consensual sex and it stopped being consensual only when he started hitting her butt violently. She explicitly said that to her, it stopped being consensual when she said that since they didn't have any condoms, they would only make out at that moment and Neymar didn't comply, turned her and starting have sex with her. And if that's true, that's rape. Difficult to prove? Sure. But her recollections of what she says it happened is sound and credible so far.

On a personal level I believe her. But if I was on a jury, I'd never choose guilty given the evidence we've seen so far.
Same here. Here in Brazil we wouldn't have a jury for a rape case, but with the evidence we've seen so far it isn't enough to prove rape, since we all know that rape is a difficult crime to prove. With that said, after what we saw today, I do believe her and I feel bad for people trying to discredit her for absolutely no reason. That's not the first time that an alleged victim of rape would not be believed, neither the last case of rape that will likely go unpunished.

Last edited:

Pacote

Oct 25, 2017
São Paulo
The only facts we have so far wrt what occurred are a video of her assaulting him (and that mightve been tampered with, given how what leaked cuts abruptly) while claiming he assaulted her the night before, and the message logs.

"A Folha informou que outro advogado da modelo, Danilo Garcia de Andrade, disse que sua cliente vai apresentar um vídeo de sete minutos à Polícia Civil, mas que isso não deverá acontecer neste depoimento.

"Provavelmente, vamos entregar na semana que vem [a íntegra do vídeo]. O vídeo tem sete minutos, mas só conseguir ver um minuto até agora. Não tive tempo de analisar todo o vídeo", afirmou ele."

Her own Lawyer statement above

"The video have 7 minutes, but I was only able to watch 1 minute so far. I didnt have the time to analyse the full video yet."

her own HIRED Lawyer didnt watch the full video... only reason could be that because it was not shown to him yet....which would indicate she edited.

Last edited:

ZattMurdock

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Earth 616
"A Folha informou que outro advogado da modelo, Danilo Garcia de Andrade, disse que sua cliente vai apresentar um vídeo de sete minutos à Polícia Civil, mas que isso não deverá acontecer neste depoimento.

"Provavelmente, vamos entregar na semana que vem [a íntegra do vídeo]. O vídeo tem sete minutos, mas só conseguir ver um minuto até agora. Não tive tempo de analisar todo o vídeo", afirmou ele."

Her own Lawyer statement above

"The video have 7 minutes, but I was only able to watch 1 minute so far. I didnt have the time to analyse the full video yet."

her own HIRED Lawyer didnt watch the full video... only reason could be that because it was not shown to him yet....which would indicate she edited.

True detective, here is the thing, don't you think your speculation has gone too far? She had a previous lawyer that threw her under the bus, why aren't you speculating that who edited the video is her former lawyer, or Neymar's team itself, since we all know that it's incredibly shady what the lawyer did with the woman by breaking her attorney-client privilege? Why not stop speculating and stick to the facts?

Pacote

Oct 25, 2017
São Paulo
Today on Record (Tv Network) they will show a 2014 case of her Ex-Husband saying she allegedly knifed him... WHAT IN THE ACTUAL FUCK

dN1Gd9h.png

This happened (according to the news) when they were getting a divorce. Her ex-husband was hospitalized right after.

Jul 18, 2018
This entire mess of going public is exactly what

The power celebrity culture has and the horrible impression they leave on people.
These people aren't higher forms of humans people...
also other people need to stop trying to do their own detective work thinking they are helping anyone. Leave that shit to the actual professionals involved.

Kaah

Banned
Jun 3, 2019
Paris
True detective, here is the thing, don't you think your speculation has gone too far? She had a previous lawyer that threw her under the bus, why aren't you speculating that who edited the video is her former lawyer, or Neymar's team itself, since we all know that it's incredibly shady what the lawyer did with the woman by breaking her attorney-client privilege? Why not stop speculating and stick to the facts?
You have done the same in this thread, look back at some of your posts... a lot of things you said happened to be wrong.
And that video was not edited by anyone but her, it's the video she showed to her lawyer as the evidence of her "agression". It is THE video mentionned multiple times in this thread already.

Fantomex

Oct 25, 2017
Today on Record (Tv Network) they will show a 2014 case of her Ex-Husband saying she allegedly knifed him... WHAT IN THE ACTUAL FUCK

dN1Gd9h.png

This happened (according to the news) when they were getting a divorce. Her ex-husband was hospitalized right after.

This is usually the course defense firms take. Try to discredit the accuser/victim immediately. Damn.

Maedhros

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
I love how some people act like they have the final veredict of a case this convoluted. Everyone on my office is already convinced of her being a liar or Neymar being a rapist...

It's a pretty sad sight...

Marossi

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
This is usually the course defense firms take. Try to discredit the accuser/victim immediately. Damn.
Yup, you just know that sexists will use it to say "typical crazy woman". We don't even know anything about the 2014 incident aside that she says that she acted on self-defense.

This case is real muddy, and I really want to believe her, fuck the media for bringing an unrelated case to try and discredit her.

Trice

Banned
Nov 3, 2018
Croatia
Shady stuff. Hopefully the truth comes out soon. Tho I'm having a hard time believing her story, especially after that video.

ZattMurdock

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Earth 616
The power celebrity culture has and the horrible impression they leave on people.
These people aren't higher forms of humans people...
also other people need to stop trying to do their own detective work thinking they are helping anyone. Leave that shit to the actual professionals involved.

O apartamento de Najila Trindade Mendes de Souza, a modelo de 26 anos responsável pela denúncia de agressão e estupro contra o jogador Neymar, foi invadido na noite da última quarta-feira. As informações foram passadas ao canal a ESPN Brasil por Yasmin Pastore Abdalla, uma das advogadas da mulher. "Najila teve seu apartamento arrombado na noite de ontem. Está muito abalada com as ameaças e prefere depor na manhã de sexta-feira", disse a representante jurídica.

Yasmin Pastore Abdalla, one of her lawyers said "Najila's apartment was invaded in the night of yesterday. She is very distressed with the threats and she'd rather have her police testimony in this Friday morning".

Someone broke in her apartment and she is postponing her testimony to the police. People will doubt her, because why fuck not, but she is dealing with very powerful people and I wouldn't put behind them moves like that, after how weird it was her ex-lawyer throwing her under the bus.

Also, she is reportedly in good terms with her ex-husband, he gave an interview yesterday and he said that they speak constantly because they have a child together. When asked about something that happened in the past, he says that this belongs to the past and there is no relation to what the woman is facing now. He only expressed worry about what his son is going through, since Neymar exposed his son's name as well.

I don't see how that has any relation whatsoever with a rape accusation with a completely different person.

You have done the same in this thread, look back at some of your posts... a lot of things you said happened to be wrong.
And that video was not edited by anyone but her, it's the video she showed to her lawyer as the evidence of her "agression". It is THE video mentionned multiple times in this thread already.
Me trying to explain to people that a person can revoke her consent to sex at anytime isn't me saying things that turned out to be wrong. Also, you don't know who leaked the edited video, and it doesn't make sense that her camp would do that. So far, she didn't leaked anything like Neymar did. She did an interview and that's it. It doesn't make sense for her to leak that video now.

Last edited:

Pacote

Oct 25, 2017
São Paulo
Shady stuff. Hopefully the truth comes out soon. Tho I'm having a hard time buying her story, especially after that video.
Its amazing how people claim that the victim is being discredit and ignore the video that shows her committing a crime.... and that was edited by the one that recorded it all...

And you just KNOW for a fact that if leaked that Neymar once stabbed some ex-girlfriend, it would be a WHOLE different story....even if that said ex-girlfriend gave an interview saying its not the Neymar from today. He changed and all....

I had my fair share of fight with ex-girlfriends and it never even came remotely close to being physical... STABBING ? That's a whole new level....

Marossi

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Its amazing how people claim that the victim is being discredit and ignore the video that shows her committing a crime.... and that was edited by the one that recorded it all...
Excuse me? You can clearly hear she saying "You abused me yesterday" in the video and she already told the police that she recorded the video to try to make him abuse her again so she could have big evidence. Also, you're the one who's bringing up past cases that have NOTHING to do with this case to discredit her. Let's ignore the fact that she and her ex-husband are in good relations and that her ex-husband is only worried about their children. Also let's ignore the fact that her apartment got invaded yesterday in an attempt to silence her by either the crazed fans or who knows, she's dealing with powerful people after all.

Also I suggest you at least try to read her 2014 cases if you're going to bring it back up

"Em contato com a autora/vítima, essa informou que ambos haviam discutido e, durante a discussão, seu companheiro disse que queria se separar, como esse pedido foi aceito pela autora/vítima, ele não se conformou com a sua resposta, e exigiu que ela fosse dormir na sala, porque ele era quem pagava as contas. A autora/vítima relatou também, que durante o momento em que se encontrava pela sala de estar, sentada, comendo uma maça com a faca, ele partiu em sua direção e puxou-lhe pelos braços, quando ele foi atingido por sua faca, causando-lhe ferimentos no seu peito. Naquela ocasião, a autora/vítima solicitou socorro através do irmão do seu companheiro, que veio a encaminhá-lo ao pronto-socorro do Hospital do Campo Limpo, onde permaneceu hospitalizado, em observação, mas o condutor esclarece que os ferimentos sofridos por ele foram superficiais"

Translation: In contact with the author / victim, she reported that they had both discussed and during the discussion, her partner said he wanted to separate, as this request was accepted by the author / victim, he did not agree with her response, and demanded that she would sleep in the living room because he was the one who paid the bills. The author / victim also reported that during the time she was sitting in the living room, eating an apple with her knife, he went after her and pulled her by her arm when he was struck by her knife, causing wounds in his chest. At that time, the author / victim asked for help through the brother of her partner, who came to take him to the hospital, where he remained hospitalized for observation, but her partner clarifies that his wounds are superficial

O outro boletim de ocorrência foi registrado três meses antes, em março de 2014, e fala em agressões mútuas entre Estivens Alves e Najila Trindade: "Najila Trindade e Estivens Alves, os quais informaram serem conviventes e possuírem um filho juntos, sendo que hoje teriam se desentendido e se agredido fisicamente de forma mútua, restando ambos lesionados. Requisitado exame de corpo de delito para os envolvidos. Os autores/vítimas desejam neste ato apenas registrar os fatos e foram orientados quanto ao prazo decadencial de seis meses para representar em se tratando de crime de ação pública condicionada a representação, assim como Najila foi orientada quanto as medidas protetivas da Lei de Violência Doméstica"

Translation: The other case report was registered three months earlier, in March 2014, and speaks of mutual assaults between Estivens Alves and Najila Trindade: "Najila Trindade and Estivens Alves, who reported living together and having a child, and today they would have disagreed and physically assaulted each other, leaving both injured. Required Corps Examination for those involved. The authors / victims wish in this act only to register the facts and were advised regarding the decadential term of six months to represent in the case of a crime of public action conditioned to representation, just as Najila was directed as to the protective measures of the Law of Domestic Violence

Everything points towards an abusive relationship she had. But sure, she's the crazy woman, right?

Last edited:

Deleted member 17289

Account closed at user request
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I have to tell you, the balls some people have, this site was allegedly created because some users got fed up of the the alleged actions of the previous site owner and without video and any evidence people believed the victim and now because this is Neymar so she's making it up, you can fuck off to be honest, you have no idea what a victim of rape goes through, some people here have no moral sense for Christ sake.

ZattMurdock

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Earth 616
I have to tell you, the balls some people have, this site was allegedly created because some users got fed up of the the alleged actions of the previous site owner and without video and any evidence people believed the victim and now because this is Neymar so she's making it up, you can fuck off to be honest, you have no idea what a victim of rape goes through, some people here have no moral sense for Christ sake.
THANK YOU.

Excuse me? You can clearly hear she saying "You abused me yesterday" in the video and she already told the police that she recorded the video to try to make him abuse her again so she could have big evidence. Also, you're the one who's bringing up past cases that have NOTHING to do with this case to discredit her. Let's ignore the fact that she and her ex-husband are in good relations and that her ex-husband is only worried about their children. Also let's ignore the fact that her apartment got invaded yesterday in an attempt to silence her by either the crazed fans or who knows, she's dealing with powerful people after all.

Also I suggest you at least try to read her 2014 cases if you're going to bring it back up

Everything points towards an abusive relationship she had. But sure, she's the crazy woman, right?
It seems obvious to me that based on the police report, she acted in self defense. But like you've just said, some here are trying real hard to use the "crazy woman" argument, and the fact that it's happening on ResetEra out of all fucking places blows my mind.

Marossi

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Fuck the media for bringing her abusive relationship with her ex-husband to light in an attempt discredit her. Fucking hell, only thing that matters to them is audience.

Big thank you.

Dec 12, 2017
Same population, different owner.

Marossi

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
It seems obvious to me that based on the police report, she acted in self defense.
It's pretty obvious she acted on self-defense. If she really was trying to hurt him, I doubt the first person she would have called would be the ex-husband brother to take him to the hospital. But you know that the media is going to run with "ex-husband was stabbed by supposed rape victim".

Metalmurphy

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
So I finally watched the video and it's actually her hitting Neymar and him going "wow wow what are you doing" or something! This is the evidence she's using as her defense? I have no idea what's going on here

Pacote

Oct 25, 2017
São Paulo
User banned (1 week): Arguing in bad faith, bringing up unrelated incidents to discredit sexual assault allegations over multiple posts.
Excuse me? You can clearly hear she saying "You abused me yesterday" in the video and she already told the police that she recorded the video to try to make him abuse her again so she could have big evidence.

So you saying that she dint commit aggression on that video? Because what she told its just that, her testimony. No evidence linked to that so far, but the video clearly shows a crime being committed.

About the 2014 case.

Espouse abuse is some serious business here in Brazil. You see a lot of husbands that abuse wife on a daily base and you know who are the ones that take them to the hospital when it really gets out of hand? The abusers!

If you live in Brazil and watch POLICIA 24h you can see a SHITON of cases about that and if the victim does follow up the police report and go to the appointments theres NOTHING they can do about it and its pretty much what happens (until unfortunately they end up dead)

Theres even police going to the same place up to 3x, wife with bruises on her face, go fill the report and a few weeks later, they are still with their husband and nothing happens... truly a sad truth.

All I am saying is that the opposite still holds true, far less cases but yes, there are relationships where the wife is the abuser.

Last edited:

Visanideth

Banned
Oct 31, 2017

Still, the idea that her own lawyer hasn't seen such crucial piece of evidence that is apparently in her possession is beyond suspicion.

I want to believe her, but it's been like this since day one and at some point I think it's better to let justice do its course and wait for the sentence because every time some "evidence" emerges she gets less credible.

Marossi

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
So you saying that she dint commit aggression on that video? Because what she told its just that, her testimony. No evidence linked to that so far, but the video clearly shows a crime being committed.
Stop trying to move goalposts here. You're trying to discredit her based on an agression (which is wrong by the way) she made the day after she got raped. She already told in interview that her thought process after being raped was to make him pay, that's why she tried to set him up and provoked agression to get a repeat of what happened on camera. Is it wrong? Yeah, sure. But basing on the context, do you really blame her?

ZattMurdock

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Earth 616
Still, the idea that her own lawyer hasn't seen such crucial piece of evidence that is apparently in her possession is beyond suspicion.

I want to believe her, but it's been like this since day one and at some point I think it's better to let justice do its course and wait for the sentence because every time some "evidence" emerges she gets less credible.
A lawyer is there to protect his clients interests. He doesn't have to tell the truth to the media if he saw the video or not, he was been asked by the reporters of that. If I was him, I'd probably say the same thing. He says that he will analyze the video throughly before attaching the video to the police report. Also, she is now been represented by more than one lawyer, and it's possible that one of them have seen it and the other didn't.

Visanideth

Banned
Oct 31, 2017

The problem is that we don't know if she's a victim of rape yet, and it's probably better to let justice do its course because the tribunal of public opinion right now is an hot mess and (if she's actually the victim here) risks to backfire on her.

The police have more details and a better insight. All we're getting is obfuscation. This isn't helping.

Metalmurphy

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Stop trying to move goalposts here. You're trying to discredit her based on an agression (which is wrong by the way) she made the day after she got raped. She already told in interview that her thought process after being raped was to make him pay, that's why she tried to set him up and provoked agression to get a repeat of what happened on camera. Is it wrong? Yeah, sure. But basing on the context, do you really blame her?
I can't blame her, if it actually happened, which you have no idea of knowing at this point from what I can tell. He said she said. Why take either side?

Visanideth

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
A lawyer is there to protect his clients interests. He doesn't have to report if he saw the video or not, he was been asked by the reporters of that. If I was him, I'd probably say the same thing. He says that he will analyze the video throughly before attaching the video to the police report. Also, she is now been represented by more than one lawyer, and it's possible that one of them have seen it and the other didn't.

Look, I have a law degree and that's precisely why his statement is a giant red flag. He most definitely watched the video, and he probably doesn't think it's going to help her case.

Everything that gets brought up is working against her credibility. The best favour we can do to the woman is waiting. The more publicity this gets, the more her image will be tarnished.

Pacote

Oct 25, 2017
São Paulo

I dont blame her I just dont believe her story.

Visanideth

Banned
Oct 31, 2017

If she was raped, the aggression is more than justified. But having it here in the open is NOT. GOING. TO. HELP.

Innocent or guilty, Neymar has the power and wealth to destroy the woman's image if he wants to. And so far she's given him ammo to do so. This case shows precisely why the tribunal of public opinion sucks.

Marossi

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I can't blame her, if it actually happened, which you have no idea of knowing at this point from what I can tell. He said she said. Why take either side?
Because there's a problem in our society with accepting a rape victim words and almost always don't believing them, making them (rape victims) more prone to not speak out, especially when their perpetrator is someone very wealthy and powerful. Thankfully this is changing on the last few months.

Tell me, what does she has to gain by lying and making enemy of the most beloved athlete of the country? She already didn't wanted the money, that has been discussed already.

Metalmurphy

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Because there's a problem in our society with accepting a rape victim words and almost always don't believing them, making them (rape victims) more prone to not speak out, especially when their perpetrator is someone very wealthy and powerful.

Tell me, what does she has to gain by lying and making enemy of the most beloved athlete of the country? She already didn't wanted the money, that has been discussed already.
And there's also a problem in our society with accepting famous/rich people words. Just look at everyones reactions here in this news first broke out. And then shit got weird and lots of reasonable doubt was raised.

And lets be real here, she had a lot to gain, but it doesn't even have to be about money or fame, some people are just crazy... In all honestly nothing I've seen so far since the start of this whole ordeal has worked in her favor.

Last edited:

ZattMurdock

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Earth 616

Because believing the alleged victim of rape is the right thing to do at this moment. I was on the fence on the rape accusation before watching her interview and that video. After that, I do believe her, her recollections seem plausible and I feel bad for her because it will be incredibly difficult to prove that in court, since they were alone when that happened and we don't know if there is a clear admittance by Neymar that he was violent towards her against her will. And I say this as an human being, not a lawyer.

Look, I have a law degree and that's precisely why his statement is a giant red flag. He most definitely watched the video, and he probably doesn't think it's going to help her case.

Everything that gets brought up is working against her credibility. The best favour we can do to the woman is waiting. The more publicity this gets, the more her image will be tarnished.
I am a lawyer, and I disagree with you on that stance. It's an edited video out of 7 minutes, and while I agree that it will be difficult to prove her rape claim, we don't know what the unedited video has.

Ganzlinger

Oct 27, 2017
This has nothing to do with Neymar being protected, if anything most people in Brazil were pissed off by his actions during this season. I think he is an asshole. But we don't even know if we are discussing the case of a real rape victim or not. That's all this is about. It's ridiculous to not consider the possbility that the allegations are false after everything that happened.

People has reasons to doubt her testimony after all the inconsistencies that were even brought by her ex-lawyer and the video with her comitting aggression.
Because there's a problem in our society with accepting a rape victim words and almost always don't believing them, making them (rape victims) more prone to not speak out, especially when their perpetrator is someone very wealthy and powerful. Thankfully this is changing on the last few months.

The lawyers said they wanted a financial "compensation" before the case got public. Neymar alleges extorsion from her. That's what she would have wanted. Since he didn't pay, that's her revenge. This is the logic of the defense.

Marossi

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
And there's also a problem in our society with accepting what famous/rich people words. Just look at everyones reactions here in this news first broke out.
Yeah, because we already have a precedent with all of the #MeToo stuff coming out, that's why thankfully people on this forum are quick to question famous people when sexual abuse stories come out.

And lets be real here, she had a lot to gain, but it doesn't even have to be about money or fame, some people are just crazy

Ah yes, the old-fashioned "Crazy woman" response. Took a while to see one of these over here.

The lawyers said they wanted a financial "compensation" before the case got public. Neymar alleges extorsion from her. That's what she would have wanted. Since he didn't pay, that's her revenge. This is the logic of the defense.
I've already discussed this, I'm just going to quote my post

Her lawyer tried to convince her to not do anything drastic so they could try to settle. After things not working and the lawyer kept insisting on settling, she called him out for his ethics and he decided to abandon the case.

Does this looks like a woman who is interested in money?

ninjaurbano

Jan 7, 2018
It isn't though. Otherwise she would have accepted the suggestion by her ex-lawyer to settle. But she didn't.

I think the victim has no real reason to fake this unless she's some kind of sociopath who wants to ruin Neymar. If she wanted money, she could have got it.

I'm still with the victim here, the fact that she didn't want money makes me believe that she's saying the truth.

LOL. Neymar would NEVER settle because it would be a blatant admission of guilt. And there is nothing to support the girl's claim, on the contrary. Lots of evidences to discredit her.

It's ridiculous to think Neymar staff would pay her.

You are with the "victim", I'm with the facts.

Damn we have bolsominions in Era?

You could have perfectly made a point without making awfully obvious how much of a Bolsonaro supporter you are, but you guys just NEED to bring him up in every single discussion hm?

No. I'm not a "bolsominion" or a "lulaminion". Bolsonaro wasn't my first choice in the last election and I'm huge critic of him. But you are blind if you are not seeing a political agenda around this case.

ZattMurdock

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Earth 616

Except that even her ex-lawyer has gone on record saying that he wanted to resolve this in a private settlement, he was the one looking for that. Not her. He even says that once she went with the police report, he decided to drop the case and went public with information of the in the main news show of the country, which goes strongly against the attorney-client privilege. His law partner that also was working in the case by the way said that she didn't lie in the other day, and that happened because they know what they did is wrong:

And Brazilians demonizing this woman has nothing to do with they been fans of Neymar or not. We are a misogynistic country, and I bet that if this had happened in the USA, people would have sided with her more strongly, even here. The problem is that there is a disconnect and things that get lost in translation. Despite USA's problems, they are a lot better in hat department than here. It would still be this noise and "crazy woman" and gold digger arguments, but not as much as it's happening around here/

Marossi

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
LOL. Neymar would NEVER settle because it would be a blatant admission of guilt. And there is nothing to support the girl's claim, on the contrary. Lots of evidences to discredit her.

It's ridiculous to think Neymar staff would pay her.

You are with the "victim", I'm with the facts.

Bring on the facts them, let's hear it, you better show the receipts, otherwise you're full of shit. All of your so called facts has already been discussed over and over. Video? Already discussed back and forth. Stabbing of ex-husband? Self-defense in an abusive relationship. What more am I missing?

Metalmurphy

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Bring on the facts them, let's hear it, you better show the receipts, otherwise you're full of shit. All of your so called facts has already been discussed over and over. Video? Already discussed back and forth. Stabbing of ex-husband? Self-defense in an abusive relationship. What more am I missing?
Your reasoning for the stabbing being self defense doesn't mean it was self-defense. Sorry. The video doesn't show her story is real either. You just want to believe it is real based only on her words. That's your problem.

Yeah, because we already have a precedent with all of the #MeToo stuff coming out, that's why thankfully people on this forum are quick to question famous people when sexual abuse stories come out.
Right the #MeToo doesn't say shit about the individual person that is Neymar. Why are you even bringing it up here?

Ah yes, the old-fashioned "Crazy woman" response. Took a while to see one of these over here.
That's not what I said. why are you twisting my words?

Ganzlinger

Oct 27, 2017
I've already discussed this, I'm just going to quote my post
Yeah, that's what she says after shit went down. There were several inconsistencies with what she told them and it was the lawyers who broke the contract with her, not the contrary. And I'd ask you why the lawyers would risk being sued by releasing that note explaining why they left the case? They didn't have anything to win by breaking the sigil between lawyer and client, only to lose. They did so because they believe that she was the one breaking the ethics and giving them false allegations in the first place.

Marossi

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Your reasoning for the stabbing being self defense doesn't mean it was self-defense. Sorry. The video doesn't show her story is real either. You just want to believe it is real based only on her words. That's your problem.
I'm going strictly by the case reports here on the stabbing account. It was self-defense, she even called the brother of her ex-husband to take him to the hospital.

Also her video clearly shows her saying to him "You abused me yesterday, why did you do it? You didn't had to do it". Also I prefer to take the side of a victim who has nothing to gain by being made enemy by the most influential athlete of the country instead to take the side of the said so athlete.

Marossi

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, that's what she says after shit went down. There were several inconsistencies with what she told them and it was the lawyers who broke the contract with her, not the contrary. And I'd ask you why the lawyers would risk being sued by releasing that note explaining why they left the case? They didn't have anything to win by breaking the sigil between lawyer and client, only to lose. They did so because they believe that she was the one breaking the ethics and giving them false allegations in the first place.
Except that it was not her that said that, it was her EX-lawyer that said she didn't want to settle and called him out after he kept insisting on it

Nas mensagens, o advogado insiste que o melhor caminho seria um acordo com o jogador. Ele chegou a se reunir com representantes do atacante. Mas eles não concordaram. Mesmo assim, ele tenta convencer a mulher a não divulgar um vídeo, gravado por ela, num segundo encontro entre os dois.

Em entrevista ao Jornal Nacional, o advogado José Edgard da Cunha Bueno Filho explicou por que foi contra continuar no caso. "Eu fui contra qualquer medida bombástica. E até que chegou num momento, de forma mais dura, ela ter acusado a minha ética profissional a respeito do que eu estaria fazendo."

Metalmurphy

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
I'm going strictly by the case reports here on the stabbing account. It was self-defense, she even called the brother of her ex-husband to take him to the hospital.
Do the case reports prove it was self-defense? Was the ex-husband the one convicted? Cause her calling the brother to take him to the hospital proves and means jack shit. Her being in good terms with the ex-husband means jack shit. Both those things can happen with out it being self-defense.

Also her video clearly shows her saying to him "You abused me yesterday, why did you do it? You didn't had to do it". Also I prefer to take the side of a victim who has nothing to gain by being made enemy by the most influential athlete of the country instead to take the side of the said so athlete.
And there is absolutely no way she would lie right? Specially since she was the one recording it without Neymars knowledge... I mean... are you serious with this? Common...

Also I prefer to take the side of a victim who has nothing to gain by being made enemy by the most influential athlete of the country instead to take the side of the said so athlete.
Well fine, that is your choice to make. It's not mine SO FAR. My mind can still be changed based on new info. But you need to be aware that nothing that you are stating as facts are actual facts.

Ganzlinger

Oct 27, 2017
Except that even her ex-lawyer has gone on record saying that he wanted to resolve this in a private settlement, he was the one looking for that. Not her. He even says that once she went with the police report, he decided to drop the case and went public with information of the in the main news show of the country, which goes strongly against the attorney-client privilege. His law partner that also was working in the case by the way said that she didn't lie in the other day, and that happened because they know what they did is wrong:

lol he said she didn't lie just because he can't know for sure if the rape happened and obviously he wouldn't want to be sued if the court decides on her favor later on.

But he says in the article that he doesn't understand it was rape:

— Nunca falamos que ela (a mulher que acusa o jogador) mentiu. Eu analisei os fatos e o conjunto probatório e disse que na minha avaliação técnica tratava-se de um caso de agressão. Mas o delegado ou o Ministério Público poderiam interpretar de forma diferente. É passível de interpretação - afirmou o advogado.

— Eu me convenci de agressão. Nunca tratamos o caso como estupro. Ela só passou a tratar o caso como estupro após a frustração do acordo (tentativa de conciliação com advogados do jogador) - disse José Eduardo. — Eu era contra a divulgação. Achava que a exposição provocaria muita pressão sobre ela, que tem um filho. E também para ele, que é uma estrela da seleção.

Status
Not open for further replies.