• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Oct 25, 2017
DEjveuH.jpg

Click on the picture for our draft write ups

Other Mock drafts by NFL-Era:

Mock by J_kingg https://www.resetera.com/posts/7209500/

Speed Mock by chuckddd Cyros foppy79 DMVfan123 bigosc Bitanator
https://www.resetera.com/posts/7208950/

Oh and the browns already made their selection:
HNr5Cl8.jpg

Last edited:

ArmsofSleep

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Washington DC
Hey, just asking out of curiosity, can anyone tell me why the Philadelphia Eagles are picking last in the first round? I'm just not sure how that is determined and if I could get a large amount of replies filling the first page telling me why that is, that would be great.

effzee

Oct 26, 2017
NJ
For the Eagles, I'll be happy with whoever they get but preference would be a Tackle who drops (esp with the rush for QBs), a stud LB prospect, or a S/CB.

I'd love Reid or Ragnow if they are there at 32. But if they miss out on the above and can't move down, then I'd be ok with Guice. If they miss out on Reid, hopefully they sign his brother.

I don't see the urgency to get a RB only because even if Ajayi leaves next off season, they can draft and plug in a rookie RB from the next draft. Or take one in the 4th this draft. Or even later.

Our OLINE is old, secondary is shaky (don't know how Sidney recovers) and safeties are old. And oh our LBs are always hurt. I'd rather address one of these positions with our only pick in the first 3 rounds.

Also I'd hate to see Kendricks get traded. Don't see a market Foles.

I've seen many of the 1st round corners projected to the Eagles at 32.

Don't know squat about college football , how are most ranked?

Lifendz

Oct 27, 2017
C'mon, Cleveland. Make up your damn mind already!

I actually enjoy not knowing who's going first.

Deleted member 12224

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Someone get in Sam Darnold's ear and tell him to tweet out how he doesn't want to play in Cleveland pls.

Hey, just asking out of curiosity, can anyone tell me why the Philadelphia Eagles are picking last in the first round? I'm just not sure how that is determined and if I could get a large amount of replies filling the first page telling me why that is, that would be great.
I hate you so much right now.

digitalrelic

Weight Loss Champion 2018: Biggest Change
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Excited to see how this new Packers front office approaches the draft this year!

Oct 27, 2017
I look forward to the Bucs reaching for an FSU product who will be a mediocre NFL starter for a few years before fizzling out.

Mindlog

Oct 25, 2017
That feeling of confidence when you KNOW your team will be worse in a week.
Giving up the potential to be better for the grim reality of the situation. Damn that's reassuring! We fuckin suck.

Hope we end up dropping back and picking up a few picks. Can get more kickers that way. Lesson learned. Never draft one kicker. They become complacent. You have to draft multiple kickers to create competition.

djplaeskool

Oct 26, 2017
Will be tuned in with some leftover chinese food and some Sweetwater 420 on deck.

I still think the Falcons go with Da'ron Payne in the 1st round, but there are a number of fantastic DT options this year.
Won't be disappointed with a Taven Bryan or Maurice Hurst pick

Not going to be a superstar draft for the Falcons, wondering what WR or RB options will be available in the later rounds..

CrankyJay

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I have feeling the Allen tweets could hurt his status and that he'll drop to 12 and the Bills will be idiots and take him anyway. I'll be done with the Bills if they draft this racist inaccurate bust.

Oneiros

Oct 27, 2017
I'm expecting the Bears to take Nelson if he's there. If not, then Smith, Edmunds, or Davenport.

turbobutts

Oct 25, 2017
what are the chances of landry being available at 20 for the lions? i've seen a lot of mock drafts and it seems to be a tossup. i don't like a guard/center in the first round