• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

KefkaPalazzo

Oct 25, 2017
I can get behind Baker, but Rosen is still my top choice for the Browns.

But fuck, if it is Baker, let's grab Barkley at 4 if he's there, that is going to be an exciting offense.

Chubb or trade down if it's Allen, Darnold, or Rosen.

Tom Nook

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Can't fucking wait.

Let's go Edmunds, Smith, James, Ward, or Fitzpatrick.

Question:

I live in the west coast. Will FOX broadcast the draft live? Thanks.

MRYEAH

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
The hall across the room
I'm going to go out on a limb here and say this Draft Day movie is a tiny bit silly

Acting wise yes very over the top and Chadwick is yet again great in a small role
But the truth that will freak most NFL fans out is most teams still don't know 5 hrs out from the draft they have their Board they argue over those players ask insiders what they know about if this team mentions their player prepare a bunch of fake scenarios of what to do if...
It's amazing we on the outside of those rooms tend to decide in advance vs what really goes on hours before

mreddie

Oct 26, 2017
The Draft was in Philly last year and this happened

I wonder how the Iggs respond in the Jerry Dome, high or low?

PhoenixDark

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
White House
Hoping Harold Landry is still there at 20 for us to take. My preferences tonight

DE/edge
DT
OL

I don't want to take an RB in the first round; this is a deep draft for RBs, just like last year. We can find good value in the second, third, or even fourth round.

nilbog

Oct 25, 2017
Can't fucking wait.

Let's go Edmunds, Smith, James, Ward, or Fitzpatrick.

Question:

I live in the west coast. Will FOX broadcast the draft live? Thanks.

Yes, should be on FOX.

The 2018 NFL Draft will be televised nationally by NFL Network, ESPN/ESPN 2, FOX and ABC, and can be heard nationwide on Westwood One Radio, SiriusXM NFL Radio, and TuneIn Radio.

nilbog

Oct 25, 2017
I hope whoever you teams draft busts and whoever my team drafts prospers

Chan IRL

ku-xlarge1.gif

jarnet87

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 30, 2017
Quote me but I don't think they're that idiotic to take Mayfield at 1 and skip Barkley at 4.

Like, that's sabotage.

I think Saquon is just another Reggie Bush, would rather take a shot at Chubb. They have Carlos Hyde and Duke Johnson. That is an above average 1-2 punch of RBs. If Chubb is the real deal they have an elite pass rush at a low $ value for the next 4 years.