• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Loan Wolf

Nov 9, 2017
RamsERA today be like

a11.jpg

Blindy

Nov 16, 2017
If you are a WWE wrestler maybe.
Drake makes Avenged Sevenfold's music sound distinctive which is pretty tough to do. I like old music Kanye so I can't rag too much on him but I never got the Drake phenomenon personally speaking.

Anyway I hope Jets do the right thing and take Rosen or Darnold if Mayfield is going 1. You can't possibly take Josh Allen, they just wasted their pick 2 years ago with shitty Hackenbust who everyone knew would never make it.

Oct 30, 2017
Barkley, Chub would be amazing for the Browns it makes so much sense and yet they will go with baker. this organization needs to go.

Hell they should just get me to run the organization. I could throw darts at a wall and get better choices than they make currently.

"Why do you want to fire everyone?"
Me: 1-31.

I don't even like the Browns but I'm tired of them being the butt of every joke lol

dingobingo

Banned
Dec 5, 2017
Hell they should just get me to run the organization. I could throw darts at a wall and get better choices than they make currently.

"Why do you want to fire everyone?"
Me: 1-31.

I don't even like the Browns but I'm tired of them being the butt of every joke lol

Same, I'm from Cincinnati and a Bengals fan, we cant judge tbh(although we do draft very well), but holy shit they are just soo fking bad. I really feel sorry for them and want them to actually not fuck up for once

Bronx-Man

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
when the Giants decide not to take a QB and Eli is scrambling for his life every week once again >>>>>>

Deleted member 32374

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 10, 2017

wizard

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
California
Heres hoping for Lynchahan to make another trade down! Or if they are gonna go edge go Landry if hes gone at 9 and you were going edge you scrap that whole plan this draft.

ryseing

Bought courtside tickets just to read a book.
Oct 25, 2017
For lovers
Just here to see where my boy Chubb ends up. Hopefully in a good spot. He was a blast to watch while he was here and he deserves every dollar he's about to get.

EJS

The Fallen
The Fallen
Oct 31, 2017
I was hoping Cleveland took Allen to eliminate the worst case scenario. I've pretty much agreed with the assessment of Darnold now that he's become a strong possibility for the Jets: good player but boring. Baker is electric. Darnold can sit for a year and be the dude next year, though. But I think the Jets are drafting Rosen.

Soneji

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Lol when was the last time either team had a "good" draft? close to 10 years now? Giant's basically stumbled in OBJ and hilariously drafted flowers.
The Giants at least have done pretty well in the first round.

when the Giants decide not to take a QB and Eli is scrambling for his life every week once again >>>>>>
If we select a QB, he will be scrambling for his life in a year or two as well. Which is why the Giants are proudly selecting Lamar Jackson.