• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Baked Pigeon

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Phoenix
I'm more interested in knowing what team sabotaged Allen the day of the draft, hoping he would fall far enough so they could draft him.

Striker

Oct 25, 2017
This is true. This is also a day were I need to just prepare for the worst
Preparing for Barkley.

Hoping for Rosen or Darnold and a possibly moving up (additional 3rd this year due to JPP trade) to nab someone late in the 1st. They can get a quality HB, DB, or OL in that spot.

Now WalterFootball is saying both Giants owners want a QB at 2. That's fine but I can't stand seeing Mara stick his nose in team management.

Baked Pigeon

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Phoenix
Also, I'm pretty confident the Cardinals will not trade up in this draft. I think they take the best player available. The only way trade up is if Rosen starts to fall.

Jersey_Tom

Banned
Dec 2, 2017
At least Lamar Jackson is likeable.

He's certainly the most Tecmo Bowl ready.
CskICx_UEAE2O65.jpg

EJS

The Fallen - Self Requested Ban
Banned
Oct 31, 2017
The Jets are gonna draft Allen, I fucking know it.

Deleted member 12224

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Preparing for Barkley.

Hoping for Rosen or Darnold and a possibly moving up (additional 3rd this year due to JPP trade) to nab someone late in the 1st. They can get a quality HB, DB, or OL in that spot.

Now WalterFootball is saying both Giants owners want a QB at 2. That's fine but I can't stand seeing Mara stick his nose in team management.
As owner, Mara had a longer time horizon than Reese and has a longer one than Gettleman.

I want him involved insofar as he's forcing the front office to operate in the franchise's best interests for the next 10-15 years, not the next 2.

Syrinx

Oct 25, 2017
Speaking of QBs, has Mason Rudolph completely fallen off the face of the Earth? I think we should send a search party.

DiceHands

Oct 27, 2017
Sam Darnold sounds exactly like the type of QB Cleveland would draft, then fade into obscurity after the first 6 games.

Hindl

Oct 25, 2017
Assuming no trades, my ideal Eagles first 3 picks

Rd 1: Justin Reid
Rd 4: Dalton Schultz
Rd 4: Bo Scarborough

Nemesis121

Nov 3, 2017
If the Giants draft Sebust Barkley i am going to puke...
if you don't like any of the QB's get Bradley Chubb or Nelson..

cdyhybrid

Oct 25, 2017
I don't want to even predict the picks cz I have no idea how much they will trade back by. Probably not gonna happen but would love to get Will Hernandez
Yeah it's a fool's errand to try and guess the actual picks, since they could trade back *again* with whatever they get, but it at least gives you an idea of the sort of return they could get.

AFAIK, the draft value chart they use is slightly different/newer than the Jimmy Johnson chart, which the tweet is using, but it shouldn't be that far off.

EJS

The Fallen - Self Requested Ban
Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Gonna have to make a liquor store trip with this Allen to the Jets news.