• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

natjjohn

Oct 25, 2017
Over/Under
5.5 QB's taken in the first round Under
11.5 Josh Allen's draft position Under
6.5 Baker Mayfield's draft position Under
17.5 Lamar Jackson's draft position Under
1.5 RB's taken in the first round Over
3.5 Bama players taken in the first round Under
3.5 Trades in the first round Under

Panic Freak

Oct 26, 2017
User Warned: Inflammatory Generalizations
Reason #1 that Josh Allen is perfect for the Bills - they employed Richie Incognito for several years so you know they're down with casual racism.

Reason #2 that Josh Allen is perfect for the Bills - he's walking out to Bon Jovi

Allen to the Pats makes the most sense. Boston is racist as fuck.

Oct 25, 2017
We know the Patriots aren't taking Lamar Jackson. Bill doesn't want any black people on offense. Probably trade up and take Josh "white is right" Allen.

DMVfan123

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Virginia
Kay Adams is a shawty.

So fine tho
386257206250700800.png

Nameless

Oct 25, 2017
I hope a few of these guest announcers take the time to shit all over the Cowboys and their fans. Random shoots are always fun.

JABEE

Oct 25, 2017
chuckddd

NFLERA prop bets:

Over/Under
5.5 QB's taken in the first round OVER
11.5 Josh Allen's draft position UNDER
6.5 Baker Mayfield's draft position UNDER
17.5 Lamar Jackson's draft position UNDER
1.5 RB's taken in the first round OVER
3.5 Bama players taken in the first round OVER
3.5 Trades in the first round OVER

Bonus question
Who will be a surprise first round selection? DJ Chark

Link

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I've decided I want the Jets taking Josh Rosen no matter what. I don't care if Darnold is still on the board, Rosen is a better scheme fit and I can't deal with another turnover machine.

grang

Nov 13, 2017
Over/Under
5.5 QB's taken in the first round Under
11.5 Josh Allen's draft position Under
6.5 Baker Mayfield's draft position Under
17.5 Lamar Jackson's draft position Over
1.5 RB's taken in the first round Under
3.5 Bama players taken in the first round Over
3.5 Trades in the first round Over

GeoMack

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Been so busy, didn't even realize it was draft day until the Josh Allen story came out.

Anyway, not gonna be happy if Raiders take McGlinchey, which seems to be the consensus right now. Even with a trade down to 15-20, dude is still a bit of a reach for a RT and it's doubtful he'd be able to take over at LT once Penn leaves (probably next year). Much prefer Smith, Edmunds or Fitzpatrick. Also not buying the trade up for Chubb rumors.

Joliet Jake

Oct 27, 2017
These tweets on the bottom of the screen on the nfl network are great. One just read "Josh Allen is the most underrated player in the draft." Sure, why not.

Nameless

Oct 25, 2017
Sticking with ESPN. Don't pay for Insider so I rarely see Kiper's work, but he's the crazy uncle and hearing him talk shit is Draft Day tradition. Plus LR is cool.

JABEE

Oct 25, 2017
I saw the Lombardi Trophy in the Phillies parking lot on Tuesday night.

An Eagles employee took a picture with it. At first, I thought it was a fake, but it was beautiful. I started to walk towards the guy to try to ask if I could take a picture with it or touch it, but I didn't get close and the guy covered it up with an expensive cover and bag. He then walked into the Linc. No one else in the parking lot saw it.