• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

How will the Niners fan base deal with the Pats refugees seeking bandwagon asylum?

• Welcome all of them except Tall

Votes: 28 9.5%
  • Ask them to pass a test which includes questions about Whole Foods, Civil Rights and Quinoa first

Votes: 91 30.7%
  • Fight them at the borders and send them to Oakland

Votes: 60 20.3%
  • Tell them Jimmy is off limits, go root for the Jags

Votes: 117 39.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fantomex

Oct 25, 2017
SAxldJG.png

SicPBT4.gif

O1adzOU.png

Last edited:

Pepiope

Oct 25, 2017
So sudfeld is the most accurate QB of all time in his first NFL action with a minimum of 20 attempts.

Hmm.

Trey

Oct 25, 2017
you messed up the tennesee and buffalo infographic stats. they're switched.

actually, they're all messed up.

Deleted member 2145

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
man, if only there were a way that the Panthers could have avoided playing The Saints in New Orleans

if only

Nov 2, 2017
So, I cable cut this year so I haven't been following anything. Where can I go to get caught up on the season and storylines necessary to enjoy the playoffs/super bowl this year?

Also, all the playoff games should be on local channels right? So I should be able to catch the games with an antenna?

Deleted member 1086

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Boise Area, Idaho
So, I cable cut this year so I haven't been following anything. Where can I go to get caught up on the season and storylines necessary to enjoy the playoffs/super bowl this year?

Also, all the playoff games should be on local channels right? So I should be able to catch the games with an antenna?
Kansas City game is on ESPN, others are on local channels.

Captjohnboyd

Oct 25, 2017
Lol at those stat switches. Third games make me nervous af but I'm pretty sure we got this vs Panthers as long we ram our RBs down their gullet

Oct 25, 2017
I want Atlanta and Carolina to win. Eagles have a better shot against those teams. Rather face Carolina in the NFC Title Game than any other team, and I think the Eagles have a slim chance at beating Atlanta.

BrucCLea13k87

Oct 27, 2017
Kinda ridiculous that the Panthers and Saints are 11-5 and are wildcards. Same with the Falcons at 10-6. My NFC South is the most beast mode out of all the wussy conferences.

TheBeardedOne

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Derry
Hopefully this will be the Vikings' year, so my friend will get to see a championship. I'm not an NFL fan, but quietly cheer for them because his whole family is obsessed with them.

If not, the Bills.

Hopping_Mad

User banned for use of alt account
Banned
Nov 13, 2017
Australia
Rooting for two teams. Either the maximum salt team (patriots), or the titans because mariota has had a hard career being beaten and battered. Would be nice for Tennessee to get one championship.

Status
Not open for further replies.