• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 26, 2017
Brady prolly just wearing a glove to hide his robotic hand. A wire must have come loose or something. I'm sure he'll be all patched up with a system update in time for the game Sunday.

FTF

Oct 28, 2017
New York
1FD1u9l.jpg

image.gif

Hindl

Oct 25, 2017
Bruh I'm scared

This weekend might kill me
Lol I'm a little worried for you

I think since Foles is starting tho a lot of people are just hoping the miracle season keeps happening but will understand if the Vikes win. If Wentz was still the starter and the Vikes beat the Eagles IN philly, oh boy I wouldn't feel good for you

Deleted member 176

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
That Case Keenum is a bad ripoff of the Blake Bortles facts and doesn't even make sense because Tom Brady and Case Keenum aren't even playing each other this year.

Deleted member 42

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 24, 2017
Lol I'm a little worried for you

I think since Foles is starting tho a lot of people are just hoping the miracle season keeps happening but will understand if the Vikes win. If Wentz was still the starter and the Vikes beat the Eagles IN philly, oh boy I wouldn't feel good for you

I should've just watched the game at home like a stealthy boi

vatstep

Oct 25, 2017
Inside scoop: Brady's injury is from his hand hitting a buckle on a teammate's helmet; four stitches on his knuckle; he'll play.

ParityBit

Oct 25, 2017
Felger said he heard (single source) that Brady has no fracture, no ligament damage, 4 stitches on the knuckle from hitting a buckle on the helmet.

Status
Not open for further replies.