• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

What QB deserves a second chance?

• Jamarcus Russell

Votes: 46 16.8%
  • Johnny Manziel

Votes: 56 20.5%
  • Josh Freeman

Votes: 74 27.1%
  • David Carr

Votes: 97 35.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fantomex

Oct 25, 2017
y9AivDU.jpg

J14C0jT.jpg

Rvaan

Oct 25, 2017
My Texans opening with the 3rd best AFC odds is great for the Texans and damning for the rest of the AFC.

Oct 25, 2017
I think it's only fair, after his playoff performance, that the Eagles give Foles a 126 million dollar contract that will submarine their franchise for the remainder of his career.

Only fair.

StrmSrg

Oct 26, 2017
Louisiana
This is the first offseason in a while where I am filled with hope instead of apprehension.

Sweeping the rookie awards probably has something to do with that.

GEAUX SAINTS!

Last edited:

Pockets

Oct 27, 2017
There's one last important date for this season.

February 8th.

THE Philadelphia Eagles Super Bowl Champions parade day!

Smurf

Oct 25, 2017
after the big choke, pats are only getting a second rounder for Brady.

let the Mason Rudolph era begin

Oct 26, 2017
Alright, Bill we need 2 coordinators, a back-up QB who can take over in a couple years, possible Gronk retirement, more staff openings, have to replace Malcolm Butler at corner, teach our guys how to convert extra points and gimmie field goals, and beef up the defense.

jarnet87

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 30, 2017
First offseason OT and I'm here with a strong opening statement:

BUCS SUCK

tenor.gif

manzoman96

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
You can add me to the Eagles allegiance chart. We Super Bowl champs baby!!!

Oct 26, 2017
God that's a lot tbh

Yup. Admittedly, some of that is me being a smartass. It seems most all kickers shank extra points these days and I'm sure Bill is well prepared for the departures of McDaniels and Patricia. The main things I'm concerned about moving forward are

1. Long term QB solution - We need to get it right in the draft this year on a QB. Brady will inevitable retire and right now we have a 41 year old QB and Hoyer heading into next season. This is the biggest decision that will impact the franchise over the next several years.

2. Defense needs to improve. Not just because of last night, but they looked really bad at parts of the season, we'll need another corner to replace Butler and the front 7 could use some more talent.

3. Gronk. Not much Bill can do about this, but Gronk's future will be an interesting thing to keep track of. His body has taken a beating going all the way back to college, he's made a ton of money, won 2 rings, and will have plenty of off the field opportunities. It'll be interesting to see where he lands.

Captjohnboyd

Oct 25, 2017
Congrats to eagles era. Amazing game. Still think the saints coulda won it all if not for that freak play and felt it even stronger watching how the pats played in the SB. This is going to be a loooong off-season though. It's so much harder waiting when your team is great vs when it's shit (looking at you ditka saints)

Shadownet

Oct 29, 2017
They're going to make a movie or documentary about this Philadelphia Eagles season. I can feel it.

Status
Not open for further replies.