• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Fantomex

Oct 25, 2017
kZMhn8V.jpg
aIe42fm.jpg

Loan Wolf

Nov 9, 2017
Win or lose, go Rams! Future is bright for this team after enduring Spagnuolo's golf claps and Fisher's 7-9 bullshit

tabris

Oct 27, 2017
Don't have a team in this fight, so I'm all in to watch people lose their shit over the Patriots.

If you're not a Patriots fan, there's no excuse not to cheer against them unless you don't love the game of football. I don't fault patriots fans for cheering on their team but I fault football fans not cheering against them.

Oct 27, 2017
If you're not a Patriots fan, there's no excuse not to cheer against them unless you don't love the game of football. I don't fault patriots fans for cheering on their team but I fault football fans not cheering against them.
I love good football and I love irrational sports fans getting upset. Go Pats. But also Go Rams. I want to see a good game.

jviggy43

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
That was a long time ago. Weird to include the team that just beat him last fucking year, especially when he had the ball at the end of the game and fumbled it away.
Fumbling a game away more entails going scoreless for three quarters and losing to a team that only scored 20 when they spotted you 14 in the first.

Like anyone else would date him.
Pretty sure someone here is considering he seems immune to punishment given his posts and ban history.

OrdinaryPrime

Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
That was a long time ago. Weird to include the team that just beat him last fucking year, especially when he had the ball at the end of the game and fumbled it away.

Weird to call a dude who throws for 500+ yards a choker. Meanwhile his defense allows 41 points. There are a few Brady playoff games where he was awful, last SB wasn't one of them.