• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Who is your MVP so far?

• Mahomes

Votes: 106 53.3%
  • Gurley

Votes: 21 10.6%
  • Brees

Votes: 68 34.2%
  • Goff

Votes: 4 2.0%

• Total voters

Doom

Oct 27, 2017
New Jersey
Just so people know the Jets GM is bacically saving his job because he does better PR than Bowles.

Its why they put out pictures like this

CtesUYGW8AAeGOF.jpg

Meanwhile Bowles looks like he doesn't like life, football, or even living.

I hate that picture of Maccagnan. He just looks like a caffeine addicted junkie trying to make high level executive decisions on 36 hours of no sleep surviving by twitching himself awake.

He needs to go just as bad as Bowles does. If they fire Bowles and let Maccagnan stay that means he hires another HC and gets to spend the 100 mill in cap space we have. And then if they finally decide Maccagnan needs to go next season then whoever steps in has to deal with the 1 year mess he made.

Just nuke it all. He can't draft for shit and his free agent signings have been mediocre on the best days. Idk how someone can not hit on a single second round draft pick over the course of 4 drafts, but he managed to do it.

Jerm411

Oct 27, 2017
Clinton, MO
Yeah I was shocked to hear about this on the radio this morning. They said that the league had not even checked the field until recently and were shocked by the poor condition of it. I really wonder what they can do in such a short amount of time to get it ready now.

I really hope they change it and in the end I think they will...I really don't want to see our season (or the Rams' for that matter) go down the drain due to a piss poor field.

effzee

Oct 26, 2017
NJ
So which teams will be hiring new coaches this offseason?

1. Browns
  2. Jets
  3. Bills - I think its possible and if it happens, Sean better become the Eagles new DC
  4. Jags
  5. Bucs
  6. Ravens
  7. Bengals - has to happen his time no?
  8. Redskins - could happen if they somehow collapse now and miss the playoffs
  9. Broncos
  10. Packers- maybe?

TheeFanatic

Oct 26, 2017
|OT| Orale los Rams en Mexico. Starring MaHom(i)es y los Chiefs

|OT| Week 11 We too cheap to think of a good theme

squicken

Oct 27, 2017

1. Browns
  2. Jets
  3. Bills - I think its possible and if it happens, Sean better become the Eagles new DC
  4. Jags
  5. Bucs
  6. Ravens
  9. Broncos
  10. Packers- maybe?

Jay Gruden is doing a good job imo, and I think he stays there. McDermott will probably also keep his job as long as Josh Allen doesn't start looking like Peterman. Seems like Harbaugh is gone, and the Bengals are weird. Who knows?

McCarthy seems like the wild card. Great job if he gets fired. Seems like maybe he will need to go on a run?

Jerm411

Oct 27, 2017
Clinton, MO

1. Browns
  2. Jets
  4. Jags
  5. Bucs
  6. Ravens
  9. Broncos
  10. Packers- maybe?

I read a story the other day saying Patricia shouldn't get a 2nd year in Det....I'm no Patricia fan but are things THAT bad in Detroit?

He's def. in over his head IMO.

effzee

Oct 26, 2017
NJ
I read a story the other day saying Patricia shouldn't get a 2nd year in Det....I'm no Patricia fan but are things THAT bad in Detroit?

Probably written by the guy he shamed during a press conference for his posture or something. I don't know if he is a good coach or not but I bet he gets 2 years at least plus its not like they have a QB in place.

Oct 27, 2017

Patricia will get a second season. Jim Bob Cooter is the more immediate fall guy for this year, plus we look likely to draft high and have cap room for free agency. Too much going on there before Patricia becomes accountable enough to lose his job.

He won't get a third unless he makes the play-offs next year, though. Patricia wasn't brought in for a total rebuild or multiple losing seasons.

Fox318

Oct 25, 2017
Pull the game from Mexico.

You don't get to host NFL games with field conditions like that.

Period.

Deleted member 5864

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
There were some concerts a few weeks ago, football match on saturday and apparently the company that laid the hybrid pitch fucked up the process and patches started showing up pretty much right away.

LOL Estadio Azteca.

OP
OP
Fantomex

Fantomex

Oct 25, 2017
I'm reading that they might:
  1. Move the game to L.A.
  2. Make both teams take their bye week this week and play next week in Mexico City with a new field
  3. Play in Mexico City but at a different stadium this week
They need to forget about the money and just tell both teams to take a bye week this week and play there next week I think.

Caja 117

Oct 25, 2017
I'm reading that they might:
  1. Move the game to L.A.
  2. Make both teams take their bye week this week and play next week in Mexico City with a new field
  3. Play in Mexico City but at a different stadium this week
They need to forget about the money and just tell both teams to take a bye week this week and play there next week I think.

Lol if they end up taking that game away from MNF.

effzee

Oct 26, 2017
NJ
Whatever happened to Pryor? I know he is new to the position but after that season in Cleveland, he was one of the top WRs in the class. Now he is getting released by the likes of the Bills and Jets?

effzee

Oct 26, 2017
NJ
Just saw Schefter tweet that if the game remains in Mexico City, some players from both teams have said they won't play and risk injury.

OP
OP
Fantomex

Fantomex

Oct 25, 2017
Just saw Schefter tweet that if the game remains in Mexico City, some players from both teams have said they won't play and risk injury.
The NFL is going to pay for the new field to be installed by Saturday watch. Then they'll have the practice this week at UNAM or Toluca Stadium. Azteca stadium gonna get a free field out of this.

yankeeh8er

Oct 26, 2017
Dracula Georgia
Hooray for my fantasy team. I cant believe I found a sucker to take Bell from me a few weeks ago.

Edit: So this means Bell agrees with his agent that this year counts without him showing up. Gonna be interesting to see what the courts say.