• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Fuck the Pats?

• Yes

Votes: 144 87.3%
  • No (Yes)

Votes: 27 16.4%
  • Only if we're related (Gata option)

Votes: 12 7.3%

• Total voters
Oct 25, 2017
DsdW870UcAAVKO4.jpg

Also Congrats to ZT!

Oh yeah it's thanksgiving here are you games for Thursday
unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

FUCK THE PATS!

StrmSrg

Oct 26, 2017
Louisiana
Even though we excelled at darn near everything against the Eagles, the thing that gave me the most hope for the rest of the season is that we did it with Kamara only having one catch (he made it count though) and Mike having 4. Smith, Aarnold, Carr they all can make plays when called upon. Also Bushrod played pretty darn good in place of Amstead and ever since PJ got named defensive player of the week, he's risen to okay/average, a massive improvement.

2nd straight week every NFC South team sucks except the Saints. Let's make it three. Games against the Falcons are almost always close, but this could very well be the year it's not! Maybe. Either way losing is not an option.

GEAUX SAINTS!!!

maxresdefault.jpg

Pictured above: NFC sexiest player of the week, Chris Banjo

Last edited:

Bitanator

Oct 27, 2017

Using weighted success rate we can all see how much more of a steaming dung heap the raiders are and how terrible Carr is as a QB

Oct 25, 2017
Even though we excelled at darn near everything against the Eagles, the thing that gave me the most hope for the rest of the season is that we did it with Kamara only having one catch (he made it count though) and Mike having 4. Also Bushrod played pretty darn good in place of Amstead and ever since PJ got named defensive player of the week, he's risen to okay/average, a massive improvement.

2nd straight week every NFC South team sucks except the Saints. Let's make it three. Games against the Falcons are almost always close, but this could very well be the year it's not! Maybe. Either way losing is not an option.

GEAUX SAINTS!!!

maxresdefault.jpg

Pictured above: NFC sexiest player of the week, Chris Banjo
Go Falcons.
*vomits*

RBH

Official ERA expert on Third Party Football
Nov 2, 2017
1eixTtC.png

Saved for future reference :)

Oct 25, 2017
Here's what pissed me off. The Eagles, obviously, I respect their coach, I respect Doug [Pederson], I respect Carson Wentz, but just because the way that they won the Super Bowl, the Philly Way, is that how everybody else is supposed to do the same thing? No, it's not. And that's what I got mad at, the ARROGANCE by them.
There was obviously some stuff behind closed doors. Their owner talking shit to our owner. Doug talking shit to our head coach [Sean Payton] before the game. I'm not going to say it, but a lot of shit kind of built up to that, and I just got tired of hearing about it, man, to be honest.

metalslimer

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Lets go get that number 1 seed for real! Go saints!

Pretty much every game is a trap game it feels like now since we need to win all of them

chuckddd

Oct 25, 2017
Sounds like the Steelers will be down to their 3rd/4th string right tackle this weekend. Look for Von Miller to hit Ben around 30 times.