• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Fuck the Pats?

• Yes

Votes: 144 87.3%
  • No (Yes)

Votes: 27 16.4%
  • Only if we're related (Gata option)

Votes: 12 7.3%

• Total voters

this_guy

Oct 26, 2017
They had a window to go to the Super Bowl if they didn't blow a 10-point 4th quarter lead against the Patriots. That doesn't take next level quarterback play.

They don't trust Bortles so with a lead it's basically run up the middle, run up the middle, run up the middle. These constant three and outs are why they lose leads.

Panic Freak

Oct 26, 2017
They don't trust Bortles so with a lead it's basically run up the middle, run up the middle, run up the middle. These constant three and outs are why they lose leads.

Their defense isn't as good as the 2013 Seahawks or the 2015 Broncos. The Broncos had like 6 three and outs in a row in the Super Bowl and still won. They got to that game with that strategy so they must have been doing something right but they weren't good enough to slam the door on Brady.

this_guy

Oct 26, 2017
Their defense isn't as good as the 2013 Seahawks or the 2015 Broncos. The Broncos had like 6 three and outs in a row in the Super Bowl and still won. They got to that game with that strategy so they must have been doing something right but they weren't good enough to slam the door on Brady.

Cool. But that doesn't make what I said untrue.

Rellyrell28

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
It can be both that Hue is fake and that Baker is being a bitch.

He's making this bigger than it needs to be. Especially with his comments about Hue joining the Bengals. He was fired dude. You got your wat but he is free to go to any organization that wants him.
You're input is duly noted. Still with Baker 100%. My opinion remains unchanged

Fantomex

Oct 25, 2017
19 pages in and people still haven't addressed the elephant in the room, Romaine lettuce is banned children. How the hell are team old supposed to get their Vitamin B, Vitamin C, and beta carotene? That's a question for rando . Team old has to get it's vitamins and minerals. I still ain't heard from DMczaf bionic77 DeaconKnowledge futurevoid or RBH since the Ecoli outbreak. This is crunch time, without the lettuce.

Tamanon

Oct 25, 2017
I'm still a little annoyed that we picked up Kessler of all fucking people as Bortles' backup. Dude was 0-7 as a starter, and that wasn't even in Cleveland's winless years.

Hindl

Oct 25, 2017
19 pages in and people still haven't addressed the elephant in the room, Romaine lettuce is banned children. How the hell are team old supposed to get their Vitamin B, Vitamin C, and beta carotene? That's a question for rando . Team old has to get it's vitamins and minerals. I still ain't heard from DMczaf bionic77 DeaconKnowledge futurevoid or RBH since the Ecoli outbreak. This is crunch time, without the lettuce.
Drink a smoothie

Chan

Banned
Oct 25, 2017

Fam we are in Southern California, we can get whatever produce we want, stick to butter lettuce for now.

chuckddd

Oct 25, 2017
Isn't there a Metamucil that's vitamin enriched?

I'm still a little annoyed that we picked up Kessler of all fucking people as Bortles' backup. Dude was 0-7 as a starter, and that wasn't even in Cleveland's winless years.

Bring him back!

lolandry.gif

DMczaf

Oct 25, 2017
Las Vegas, NV

Breh.

Team Old got the multi-vitamin game on lock.

this_guy

Oct 26, 2017
You said their window was shut by poor qb play. But they we're leading in an AFC championship game in the 4th quarter, with that qb. Their window was shut by their defense's inability to shut down Brady. Pure and simple.

Poor offense leads to a tired defense. You're just arguing to be arguing, pure and simple.

Ronin

Oct 25, 2017
I had no idea Houston was 7-3. Maybe I'm not paying attention, but I haven't really heard them being talked about seriously.