• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Fuck the Pats?

• Yes

Votes: 144 87.3%
  • No (Yes)

Votes: 27 16.4%
  • Only if we're related (Gata option)

Votes: 12 7.3%

• Total voters

bionic77

Oct 25, 2017
19 pages in and people still haven't addressed the elephant in the room, Romaine lettuce is banned children. How the hell are team old supposed to get their Vitamin B, Vitamin C, and beta carotene? That's a question for rando . Team old has to get it's vitamins and minerals. I still ain't heard from DMczaf bionic77 DeaconKnowledge futurevoid or RBH since the Ecoli outbreak. This is crunch time, without the lettuce.
When you are old you don't need to fuck with vitamins.

Thats the shit you need when you are young and growing. If you don't get your shit when you need it then don't come crying to me when you turn into a degenerate.

Of course this is for real olds.

You have mistaken me for someone else. I am a millennial. I am eating avocado out of someones ass as I write this.

Trey

Oct 25, 2017
I was genuinely baffled to learn Nathaniel Hackett had an OC gig. Fitting I learned when he was fired.

TheeFanatic

Oct 26, 2017
On the one hand, fuck the Texans. On the other hand, fuck the Titans. I choose both hands.
b9c7ea03c7f58eccd7ba448fd3be0503.gif

Also Dega
b9c7ea03c7f58eccd7ba448fd3be0503.gif

darkside

Oct 26, 2017
Why is Derrick Henry still even on the Titans if they aren't going to use him for short yardage, passing downs or any use at all?

I think Henry is awful and pretty much useless but playing Dion Lewis this much doesn't seem great either.

mittelos

Oct 27, 2017
I used to like Tessetore, never understood the love for Booger, and Witten was a great TE. As a booth crew, I seriously don't think it can get any worse. These guys shouldn't be allowed to do the MAC game of the week together, omg shut the fuck up for just one second and give our ears a chance to stop bleeding.

chuckddd

Oct 25, 2017
True story, Tony Kornheiser and Dennis Miller used to be in the mnf booth.

I hope Las Vegas fires Gruden so he can come back home.

mittelos

Oct 27, 2017
Bahahahaha just remembered fucking Rush Limbaugh did MNF for what, like one game before getting his dumbass self fired? So that's worse than current crew but damn what a low bar.

eZn

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Bengals Starting Offense

Jeff Driskel
Joe Mixon
Tyler Boyd
Cody Core
John Ross
CJ Uzomah
Cedric Ogbueghi
Clint Boling
Billy Price
Alex Redmond
Bobby Hart

LMAO

This is assuming AJ is out again. Season is lost so no need to rush him back.