• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Fantomex

Oct 25, 2017
CYKAVUk.jpg
6TAeqpd.jpg

StrmSrg

Oct 26, 2017
Louisiana
Tampa winning against #1 pick contender 49ers aside, this marks 3 weeks of NFC South besides the Saints sucking so that's nice. Especially the part where the Falcons really sucked. Cowboys were the team to kill the unbeaten streak in 09 so I hope they get crushed into dust Thursday. I hope Armstead comes back soon, it looks like every game from here on out is still gonna matter. Also, I hope Brandon Marshall, should he make his debut this week, isn't washed up.

GEAUX SAINTS!

Picture that brings me joy of the week:

pcpnxhpbrzz11.jpg

Last edited:

Fox318

Oct 25, 2017

Todd Bowles everyone.

When asked why he is starting McCown he said He gives us the best chance to win.

McCown is making 10 million

captive

Oct 25, 2017
Houston
lmao at the OP. Why i was surprised at the Brady vs Rodgers thread saying Rodgers is up there as GOAT even had one dude say he's already better than Peyton Manning, he's not even the best QB in the NFC currently playing.

effzee

Oct 26, 2017
NJ
Eagles have a chance this coming MNF to have a less sucky secondary represent them.

Mills, Jones, and Maddox are all day to day. Might even beat the Skins if they all play.

this_guy

Oct 26, 2017
0-3 to 8-3. I can't believe this turn around.

It's truly the most unimpressive winning streak I've seen, but I'll take it. Hopefully Demaryius Thomas continues to get more acclimated to the offense and as long as the defense is healthy this team can be a tough out come playoff time.

Nemesis121

Nov 3, 2017
Someone make the Wolverine pick with Coughlin, the current coach is trash, and the last one was a fucking idiot...the real problem with was the GM....

effzee

Oct 26, 2017
NJ
Coughlin sounds like a moron with the answers he gave today. Yeah, dude, no one but you bought into Bortles. You could have explored options to replace him or draft a replacement but didn't.

captive

Oct 25, 2017
Houston

Striker

Oct 25, 2017
Coughlin sounds like a moron with the answers he gave today. Yeah, dude, no one but you bought into Bortles. You could have explored options to replace him or draft a replacement but didn't.
They just went to the AFC title game with him and he played damn good in those games prior to it. He's not a long term fixture but I see many problems on that team this year not including Bort. Their OL is in terrible condition right now (Cam Robinson was an excellent pick last year and played LT to boot), he's been out since Week 2. Fournette has been getting hurt and they have nothing but young guys at receiver. Maybe they should've put more effort in Allen Robinson, I don't know. I do know they have a lot of problems and Bort is the scapegoat.

Fox318

Oct 25, 2017
Jets S Jamal Adams reiterated his support for coach Todd Bowles, claiming the defense has to take ownership of its struggles. "It's not Bowles, it's really not," he said. "I know people are frustrated with him, but it's not his fault." Adams said the defense needs a "want-to" and "a sense of urgency." He added, "When you're not communicating and you're not flying around the ball and making plays, bad stuff happens. ... I understand the frustration of the fan base. We're frustrated as hell, too." (Courtesy: The CMB Show on WFAN radio.)

bro

Deleted member 11626

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Hope so. More worried about this game than others. Kelly and Doyle are out. Jags also have Kessler and a new OC on Sunday. Wouldn't be surprised if they pulled out a win

New QB and OC does make it tougher for the defense to prepare, but it'll be tougher for them too. There is tape of Kessler from his time at Cleveland, though it really won't be helpful schematically. Perhaps to learn some of his tendencies and stuff....either way, this is still the same Jags D that Luck hung 29 on in one half. They won't have Fournette to carry their offense or eat up clock to rest their defense, which means more possessions for Luck. During their game in Indy, the Colts had the ball for about 22 minutes and still won, with more than half of those minutes coming in the first half. Jags don't have the personnel to play keepaway this time. The more I think on it, the more I like their chances.

I don't see Ballard signing Bell. Wouldn't be the worst thing to do, since his presence immediately propels the offense into Rams/Chiefs territory (meaning you don't need much of a defense to get it done), but Ballard has repeatedly expressed no interest in signing him. After telegraphing his entire plan for the offseason (get bigger and stronger up front on both sides, no big free agent splashes), I would think he'd at least allude to the possibility...but he has not.

If Dallas is dumb enough to let Lawrence walk, and since they plan to extend both Dak and Amari this offseason they very well might, Ballard needs to throw everything and the kitchen sink at him to sign him. He's a perfect fit here. Then go out and grab a corner that fits Eberflus' scheme. I'd be satisfied with just a corner, however.

Last edited: