• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Nemesis121

Nov 3, 2017

yioV1.gif

yioV1.gif

yioV1.gif

Same record as the Giants and you got more talent hahahahaha, new GM gutted the roster and got rid of majority of the old GM shit picks, only 21 players returned from last season, with that much roster over haul Giants were expected to be basement dwellers...

yankeeh8er

Oct 26, 2017
Dracula Georgia
How are you guys refreshing pages to see new posts? For some reason chrome mobile doesn't have a refresh button on this site and the little pop-up with the up down arrows and the refresh button is also gone. I keep having to quit out and come back in. It is so annoying.

StrmSrg

Oct 26, 2017
Louisiana
How are you guys refreshing pages to see new posts? For some reason chrome mobile doesn't have a refresh button on this site and the little pop-up with the up down arrows and the refresh button is also gone. I keep having to quit out and come back in. It is so annoying.

3ZSHD6R.png

This is how Chrome mobile looks for me. Top right spinny arrow is the refresh key as usual.

On android 7.1.1

Deleted member 1299

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Baltimore, MD USA
You can bring the top/bottom page arrows back in your preferences.

So top left hamburger -> little dude icon -> preferences -> enable scrolling

8mficps.png

I'm on Android 8.0 and I'm not sure why the refresh button is gone within the site. I've just been paging up and then pulling down on the page to refresh like any other site on Chrome.

squicken

Oct 27, 2017
Why do these media people keep trying to sell McDaniels as a potential coaching hire? Who would trust him? He backed out of the Colts job b/c he was worried about Luck's shoulder. Who needs a guy who runs from the mere hint of adversity?

yankeeh8er

Oct 26, 2017
Dracula Georgia
3ZSHD6R.png

This is how Chrome mobile looks for me. Top right spinny arrow is the refresh key as usual.

On android 7.1.1

Doesn't look good for Conner. Adjust your fantasy teams accordingly.

You can bring the top/bottom page arrows back in your preferences.

So top left hamburger -> little dude icon -> preferences -> enable scrolling

8mficps.png

I'm on Android 8.0 and I'm not sure why the refresh button is gone within the site. I've just been paging up and then pulling down on the page to refresh like any other site on Chrome.

Thank you guys so much. It was driving me nuts trying to read the site on mobile.

Also fuck at that Conner news. My playoffs start this week and him and Gordon where my top 2 players. I also lost my qb in Trubisky. I am so fucked. Damn I wanted to win so bad.

Chan

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Why do these media people keep trying to sell McDaniels as a potential coaching hire? Who would trust him? He backed out of the Colts job b/c he was worried about Luck's shoulder. Who needs a guy who runs from the mere hint of adversity?

You have cowards making a run at Rueben Foster so......

bigosc

Oct 27, 2017
I guess no one heard of the phrase "if it's not broke don't fix it", this site is slow as hell and nothing loads properly.

Vixdean

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Yeah I dunno if it's the backend server or really shitty javascript, but things are not well atm.

captive

Oct 25, 2017
Houston
I guess no one heard of the phrase "if it's not broke don't fix it", this site is slow as hell and nothing loads properly.
apparently the software the old forum ran on was depreciated which means no more security updates. But that does beg the question, why you installing software that's depreciated a year after you install it?

but yea site is fucked right now.

Vixdean

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I want Tepper to hire Omar Khan just so I can post "Wrath of Khan" memes every time he does something.